Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to keep the 'Merryweather Canis Mesa' ?

26 replies to this topic
ohyeah
  • ohyeah

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:45 AM

Hi there, that's the second time that I steal a Merryweather Canis Mesa during a mission, but when I achieve the mission and I return to the free world there's no way to keep this car !

All the players that I met on the map try to follow me to steal 'my' car, when I enter a Los Santos Custom they doesn't allow me to buy an insurance and when I try to go to my garage I can't enter with !

Do I make a mistake ? I've always read on the Internet that this car was possibly saved ...

Please don't tell me that's the new patch :D

StaticLW
  • StaticLW

The White Donald Glover

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:47 AM Edited by StaticLW, 11 July 2014 - 04:47 AM.

Cant store any "mission" vehicles anymore. Only way to get the merryweather mesa is to have someone call merryweather mercenaries on you and steal one of their mesas. Hope that helps.

• TreFacTor likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Champagne Jingoist

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:48 AM Edited by Gridl0k, 11 July 2014 - 04:49 AM.

1) Take mission car

2) In Free Roam, drive it into a blue job corona and get out (make sure you have no current PV)

3) Immediately back out of the job

4) Should be nearby and storable.

Mesa specifically, get someone to call Mercs on you and take theirs, it's storable as-is.

ohyeah
  • ohyeah

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:56 AM

What a quick answer ! Thank you guys I'll try tonight !

• livejoker likes this

jtet37
  • jtet37

Want his Police Buffalo back.....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:58 AM

best way, call mercs on someone, if you can communicate w them, tell them to hide while you fight the mercs....the mercs will not acknowledge your existence since you called out.... then you and him can each get a truck, and maybe even pick which version you want, hard top or open top

cooperation ftw!
  • Sneakerfeen11 likes this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:03 AM

it should be noted in 1.15 return to allow u re-store this unique mesa . however , from mission or even gang war oddly still not allowed ( there's no insurance option nor garage still reject )

2 options :

~ send mercenary to newbies with backup of ur friend

~ just send them to ur friend

transambill
  • transambill

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:58 AM

Pulling them into a job circle after getting it from a gang attack still works to allow you to keep it, just did it a couple hours ago.

DirtSPP
  • DirtSPP

Destroying music elitism since 1994

• Members
  • Armenia

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:59 AM

> call Merryweather

> kill Merryweather

> steal Mesa

> keep Mesa

> win

• MitchMaljers likes this

SnoSurfer
  • SnoSurfer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:49 AM

No need to spend money calling in the Mercs...

As others mentioned it can be stored from a gang attack. There is a gang attack up next to Fort Zancudo down on the beach (I can't remember the start time of it, but it is in the afternoon). If you don't get the variation of the Mesa you want just keep going back until you do get it.

Once you complete the attack, grab the Mesa, drive out and find a mission start on the road, doesn't matter which and can be one near your property. Drive in to the mission circle and get out. Back out of the mission and when you go back to free roam, your personal vehicle and the Mesa will have spawned nearby. The Mesa can now be stored in your garage and customised in LSC (and insurance can be added).

This is totally free, and can be done in an invite only session so no need to worry about other players screwing things up... Enjoy, it's a really fun vehicle I think!

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

If I agreed with you wed both be wrong.

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:51 AM Edited by serpentoflight, 11 July 2014 - 08:54 AM.

Use the New sp2mp method and bring it online, u can insure it at lsc that way, using save editor u can put rgb paint on it, change the plate, and change the body style, no roof, cage, no cage etc - if u don't know how to someone over at the vehicle request thread will do it for u

The MW Mesa = :)

here's the proof: 

254y1de.jpg

3142lpu.jpg

35b74tx.jpg

2hz06sg.jpg

Decided to give my 2nd character a MW mesa and a daemon

21dog11.jpg

p/s/p = fluo blue - rgb 30.0.50

2uthnaw.jpg

p/s/p = lime green/brushed steel/lime green (no rgb)

Made $2m gta dollars today thanks to the schwartzers :)

• GR Choke likes this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:32 AM

As others mentioned it can be stored from a gang attack. There is a gang attack up next to Fort Zancudo down on the beach (I can't remember the start time of it, but it is in the afternoon). If you don't get the variation of the Mesa you want just keep going back until you do get it.

Once you complete the attack, grab the Mesa, drive out and find a mission start on the road, doesn't matter which and can be one near your property. Drive in to the mission circle and get out. Back out of the mission and when you go back to free roam, your personal vehicle and the Mesa will have spawned nearby. The Mesa can now be stored in your garage and customised in LSC (and insurance can be added).

This is totally free, and can be done in an invite only session so no need to worry about other players screwing things up... Enjoy, it's a really fun vehicle I think!

hey hey hey , i take the mesa from that and when i get to garage or LSC , it still reject nor no insurance

mr funknuts
  • mr funknuts

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:53 AM

If you kill the Mercs and they don't get their target you get your money back so it's free anyway.

rapidwiz
  • rapidwiz

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:05 AM

I tried the Gang Attack idea and it didn't work .. I took it to LS Customs and said someone else had modified the vehicle .. and tried to store it in my garage and said you can't store this vehicle in your garage.

Went in the blue circle and backed out and it spawned near by as someone said.

supanaut
  • supanaut

Double O.G.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:15 AM

I tried the Gang Attack idea and it didn't work .. I took it to LS Customs and said someone else had modified the vehicle .. and tried to store it in my garage and said you can't store this vehicle in your garage.

Went in the blue circle and backed out and it spawned near by as someone said.

Did you have a personal vehicle out? I had the same problem with a daemon and it ended up being cause I was trying to do it with my PV out. So I garaged my PV and tried it again and it worked.

• rapidwiz likes this

rapidwiz
  • rapidwiz

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:40 AM

ok cool, thanks supanaut ..let try that .. I did.

rapidwiz
  • rapidwiz

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:20 PM

This didn't work for me, tried 3-4 times, would not spawn after backing out. First time it worked when I had my PV with me, but I tried this again, but no luck, just disappeared after backing out. I will have to try calling merry whether  to see if that works.

caligrown
  • caligrown

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:31 PM

It seems like it was patched in the last couple days....

I was able to get one just last Fri or Sat, but today it doesn't work  :(

rapidwiz
  • rapidwiz

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:12 AM Edited by rapidwiz, 27 August 2014 - 02:12 AM.

ok it's not just me then :) I could of swore it worked an hour before I tried yesterday then nada.

The Merrywheather worked like a charm, was able to get two of them and my money back. Quite easy to get if you have a  friend or crew member, they hardly even try to kill the other person .. then of course I spent like $80K upgrading it .. left one of them stock.. I am happy.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

GR Choke
  • GR Choke

Fun Race Creator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:47 AM

Use the New sp2mp method and bring it online, u can insure it at lsc that way, using save editor u can put rgb paint on it, change the plate, and change the body style, no roof, cage, no cage etc - if u don't know how to someone over at the vehicle request thread will do it for u

The MW Mesa = :)

here's the proof: 

254y1de.jpg

3142lpu.jpg

35b74tx.jpg

2hz06sg.jpg

Decided to give my 2nd character a MW mesa and a daemon

21dog11.jpg

p/s/p = fluo blue - rgb 30.0.50

2uthnaw.jpg

p/s/p = lime green/brushed steel/lime green (no rgb)

Made $2m gta dollars today thanks to the schwartzers :)

wow they look really good
  • serpentoflight likes this

MunkeyMan63
  • MunkeyMan63

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:43 PM

If anyone on 360 needs help with this, I'll call the mercenaries on you, we kill the mercs together, and you can take off in the Mesa, customize in LSC, and store it.  Last time that I did this for someone, they had a choice of 3 Mesas after we killed 8-10 mercs, so it's totally worth it.

TL; DR - I'll help you get a Mesa if you're on 360...GT - MunkeyMan63

justinlynch3
  • justinlynch3

GTA legit player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:47 PM

The Mesa will cost you $7500 + whatever ammo.

1) Go invite only with a friend.

2) Call Maryweather to attack friend.

3) Kill Maryweather WITHOUT blowing up the jeeps.

4) Take a jeep to LSC and insure.

5) Enjoy.

Before you spend the money though the Mary Mesa has some flaws.

1) It's got a god awful front to rear power ratio.  Even when fully modded this thing is virtually 2WD and the front wheels will get very little power, not even spinning most of the time.

2) It's top heavy and can flip over very easily.

If you want something for off road, Sandking XL, Sandking SWB or Dubsta 6X6 are the best choices, even a Karin Rebel (rustic if you want mods) is good.    If you want a racer, get a dirt bike, BF Injection, or Bifia (sp?).    

The Mary Mesa really doesn't accel in any sense.   It's only good if you want a cool looking jeep to cruise in.

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:22 PM

You get your money back if you kill all the Mercenaries, since they will have failed in their task.

justinlynch3
  • justinlynch3

GTA legit player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:49 PM

Ah yea, I forgot about that. 

rapidwiz
  • rapidwiz

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by rapidwiz, 4 weeks ago.

I love my Mesa's, I am trying to decide if it is better than my Dubsta and Sandking :) For different reasons .. I am using it as my main car at the moment, but it is slower for sure, but it's a cool ride .. I am also finding people like to jump in it as soon as they see it ..

Very happy I took the time to get them ..

Also love the fact, the lights on the roof are so bright, when I drive around at night or go into a tunnel, it's like day light :)

I am disappointed I can't turn my roof lights on my Dubsta on, this alone gives a nice feature over the Dubsta. Get one I think you will like it.

luisniko
  • luisniko

Haeveeh Musheenguhn!

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

7500 for 3 cars, man... Even if you want to use RPG to kill the mercs, you still get each of it cheaper than a Banshee.

Luvythicus
  • Luvythicus

Thug

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Luvythicus, 4 weeks ago.

I love my Mesa, it's so much fun to bounce around in it!

If you need help getting one on Xbox, I might be able to help, just PM me here, I guess, since I won't be checking Xbox 24/7, haha!

rapidwiz
  • rapidwiz

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yeah I can help out as well if anyone needs a friend to help them get one ..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users