Photo

Ferris Wheels wtf

33 replies to this topic
JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:37 AM

Just did Roofop with a crewmate and some random and downtown there was FERRIS WHEELS

anyone else seen this

neek41
  • neek41

Anti-Illuminati

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:49 AM

so it starts with UFOS

then pot plants

now ferris wheels

i wonder whats coming next

and no, i have yet to encounter any ferris wheels

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:29 AM

Together the grand theft auto community will unite under one ferris wheel. The pointless killings will stop thanks too the ferris wheel.

kilopm
  • kilopm

The guy who pit-manuevered you the other day

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:12 AM Edited by kilopm, 11 July 2014 - 07:13 AM.

so it starts with UFOS

then pot plants

now ferris wheels

i wonder whats coming next

and no, i have yet to encounter any ferris wheels

Don't you see, this all means something, I finally pieced everything together!

Aliens came to take over LS but instead decided to smoke a bunch of pot, which is how they crashed their UFO's. Now, all the aliens have built a Ferris Wheel to signal their mothership which will give each and every player a Jetpack!

Yeah!

• Lamborghini1335 likes this

RichiesTrucking
  • RichiesTrucking

Thug

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:39 AM

i have had it twice during legion square survival

Jehannum
  • Jehannum

High in the sky

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:06 AM

You'll have noticed all this was prophesised in the paintings around the Altruist cult areas. Some of those symbols are clearly UFOs, some certainly look like Ferris Wheels. I'll leave you guys to spot what's coming next in the prophecy sequence. When you find it, you'll realise we'll soon have to "fasten our seatbelts".

Zuvi007
  • Zuvi007

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:59 AM

I had that too same spot near weasel plaza once on the road and one standing up next to the road

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:17 PM

This happened to me yesterday.. I was being chased by some players in a car, as I was driving down the street a ferris wheel plops down in front of me. My friend was starting a mission, so I let. In the mission, there they were, ferris wheels.. I attempted to take a pic of them, but, for some reason , it didn't save. 

Seriously weird sh*t.

RichiesTrucking
  • RichiesTrucking

Thug

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:25 PM

This happened to me yesterday.. I was being chased by some players in a car, as I was driving down the street a ferris wheel plops down in front of me. My friend was starting a mission, so I let. In the mission, there they were, ferris wheels.. I attempted to take a pic of them, but, for some reason , it didn't save. 

Seriously weird sh*t.

i managed to get a pic both times. the first was a ferris wheel lying on the red blocks on legion square, the second was 2 of them lying on the road

it wont allow me to link to the social club :barf:

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:39 PM

If someone can tell me how to post a pic on here off my iPhone I have proof

RichiesTrucking
  • RichiesTrucking

Thug

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:55 PM

one just appeared right in front of me driving past legion square and i crashed into it :angry:

J-DNB
  • J-DNB

Property Of May<3

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

0_0.jpg

This one appeared out of nowhere as I was racing someone in free roam.

Saw another one today but I couldn't get a pic as it booted me from the lobby.
  • RavingWithJesus likes this

Xily
  • Xily

Hater Player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:48 AM

Yep, it just happened to me a few minutes ago.

ZenJenga
  • ZenJenga

taps your phones

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:20 AM

I see them all the time nowadays and they're always right next to Legion Square.  Sometimes there's multiple ferris wheels and sometimes just one.  It's kind of funny watching npc cars smash into them and explode. 

I'm assuming it is a glitch, since they recently added the ferris wheel rides.  Then again, I have no idea what's up.

Turkey.
  • Turkey.

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:06 PM

Here is some me and my friends encountered last night in Legion Square:

0_0.jpg

MercurySummer
  • MercurySummer

GTA Lifestyle

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:52 PM

I've only seen them when coming out of a session and going into a job or another mission when the screen gives you a birds eye view of the area you are leaving I often see 3 very large wheels all lit up looks like there's a fair ground right where I was lol :/

RichiesTrucking
  • RichiesTrucking

Thug

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:27 PM

I've only seen them when coming out of a session and going into a job or another mission when the screen gives you a birds eye view of the area you are leaving I often see 3 very large wheels all lit up looks like there's a fair ground right where I was lol :/

there was 2 on the legion square survival last night. I saw them when i moved that car to the far end of the tunnel. They were the reason that the cop vans couldn't get to us lol

i couldn't see them from our corner though, not even when i was sniping at the cop van occupants

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:59 PM

Awesome! The boys back at the Ferris Whale Appreciation Thread aren't going to believe this!
  • RichiesTrucking and igotskiz like this

MercurySummer
  • MercurySummer

GTA Lifestyle

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:56 PM

there was 2 on the legion square survival last night. I saw them when i moved that car to the far end of the tunnel. They were the reason that the cop vans couldn't get to us lol

i couldn't see them from our corner though, not even when i was sniping at the cop van occupants

I missed that completely, on my screen the police van looked like it just stopped abruptly in the middle of the street :/

m3tal z_DKI
  • m3tal z_DKI

Heists coming March 10th

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:03 PM

0_0.jpg

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:03 PM

I see them all the time nowadays and they're always right next to Legion Square.  Sometimes there's multiple ferris wheels and sometimes just one.  It's kind of funny watching npc cars smash into them and explode. 

I'm assuming it is a glitch, since they recently added the ferris wheel rides.  Then again, I have no idea what's up.

Nope. A modder spawned them in one session, and "infected" everyone in that session.

RichiesTrucking
  • RichiesTrucking

Thug

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:35 PM

I missed that completely, on my screen the police van looked like it just stopped abruptly in the middle of the street :/

they looked confused too. Apparently NPCs are just as baffled as we are about the Ferris wheels lol

• MercurySummer and igotskiz like this

MercurySummer
  • MercurySummer

GTA Lifestyle

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:23 AM

I had it early this morning, NPCs haven't a clue, one car was wedged underneath he kept accelerating into it until his car blew up :/ it's not effecting my game play so glitch or not, it's still amusing :)

igotskiz
  • igotskiz

Gone to USAF BMT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:56 AM Edited by igotskiz, 13 July 2014 - 11:56 AM.

Do none of you really know?

Clearly the Ferris Wheels are here to bring peace and prosperity to those who play. I have long awaited for a day like this to come.

Everyone, fasten your seatbelts.

we'll soon have to "fasten our seatbelts".

You're damn right we will.

but no, they're from modders

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:02 PM

It would be nice if the video game producers could get a lobby going like the RIAA has. And they could persuade congress to pass laws that would protect their products from hackers and modders. 

That would surely be a fine, fine day. 

JaegerV2
  • JaegerV2

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:16 PM

It would be nice if the video game producers could get a lobby going like the RIAA has. And they could persuade congress to pass laws that would protect their products from hackers and modders. 

That would surely be a fine, fine day. 

It would never happen unfortunately, it'd be a waste of time and resources simply because there's always someone out there who will find a way.

Clever little bastards.

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• BUSTED!
  • Somalia

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:25 PM Edited by Delta India Echo, 13 July 2014 - 06:25 PM.

hackers and modders

I can agree with hackers, but what the f*ck's wrong with mods.

ctan800
  • ctan800

Hot-Headed Beat Cop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 08:48 PM

I got killed by a pissed off hacker who called a ferris wheel from the sky to drop down on my head as I was riding my bike. For some reason it didn't destroy my bike and I didn't know wtf happened at first, I just instantly got wasted for no reason until I came back to investigate. 

• JaegerV2 likes this

ZeroSafe5615
  • ZeroSafe5615

Burn Knuckle!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 08:55 PM

Together the grand theft auto community will unite under one ferris wheel. The pointless killings will stop thanks too the ferris wheel.

All hail the Holy Ferris Wheel.

• ctan800 likes this

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:37 AM

IT HAPPENED AGAIN

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users