when does empire missions end?

5 replies to this topic
MrVance
  • MrVance

Playa

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:09 PM

When you reach the last mission for empire bussineses (15 for loan shark, protection racket and prostitution and 6 for drugs, smuggling and robbery) it doesnt end there. You could do further even the number of missions dont go up anymore and your reputation is already maxed out. But it shows the number in the stats.

So for some of you guys who went further with these missions, how many of it are there, or there is no limit at all? What is the point of doing more since there are pretty much all the same?

(OFFTOPIC) @moderator i apologize if i`m double posting the topic but i havent found similar one yet except for some old ones and i really want to know this thing about empire missions.

The Byzantine Empire
  • The Byzantine Empire

One Emperor To Rule Them All

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:13 PM Edited by Khan96, 10 July 2014 - 08:16 PM.

There is no "real" end.

There are some special clothes for each empire bussineses. If I remember correctly, unlocking these clothes means ending for empire missions.

But if you want to increase your weekly Empire earning, you can do more missions(missions not only give money, they also increase your Empire Income).

Or you can just do missions for nothing. Maybe for fun, eh?:)

MrVance
  • MrVance

Playa

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:27 PM

There is no "real" end.

There are some special clothes for each empire bussineses. If I remember correctly, unlocking these clothes means ending for empire missions.

But if you want to increase your weekly Empire earning, you can do more missions(missions not only give money, they also increase your Empire Income).

Or you can just do missions for nothing. Maybe for fun, eh? :)

As for outfits you get them when you purchase a high roller bussines. But as for missions when you do required amount of them you finish and max out your reputation for particular bussines but you can still do missions like forever after that and they don`t even count, as they don`t have any purposes since you finished 6 or 15 of requiered ones.

Only number that rise is in stats so i`m wondering how long can this things go, if anybody went that far already?

Because they look all the same except for their names are different.

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:49 PM

Exactly, they are all the same....A very boring feature of the game...

MrVance
  • MrVance

Playa

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:02 AM

Yeah R* should care those empire missions make more diverse. Well i find drug dealing and robbery quite exciting but the rest of them are little boring. Not to mention smuggling, i mean what kind of smuggling is that anyway, it looks more like a boat race to me.

@militia may i ask you how many of them you have finished? I have in my stats like that;

protection racket 38 jobs completed

loan sharking 40

prostitution 22

drugs 12

robbery 18

smuggling 15

so i`m wondering when this comes to an end? Is it go like endless? I assume it is similar as with trucking missions in SA when you need to complete 7 of them but you can go up untill 100 or more.

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:18 AM

When it comes to VCS, since I thought it was very painfully boring, I did the mimimum that was required.  15, 15, 15, 6, 6, 6.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users