Photo

Wildest street fights

25 replies to this topic
Dollarhide
  • Dollarhide

Original Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:39 AM

What have been your wildest street fights, either recently or ancient history?

For me it was one time in Little Italy where I fought two mobsters and soon the whole block came after me and some dude pulled a shotgun.

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:07 AM

I remember once in North Holland being attacked by two members of the North Holland Hustlers and there were a couple of cops near by. Basically it turned into a massive shootout with other cops arriving. They all killed eachother and I took their cash/weapons.

• theNGclan likes this

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The X

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:46 PM Edited by Mr_Leone, 10 July 2014 - 04:46 PM.

I was fighting a pedestrian in Hove Beach next to the ledge that looks down on Boabo. I blocked his hit and game back with a hill jab that knocked him out and over the ledge. Ragdoll physics may not be perfect but man are they satisfying. You never see the same thing twice.
  • Mr. Jago and Donut like this

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:57 PM Edited by Official General, 23 July 2014 - 05:44 PM.

I started a fight with some M.O.B gang members in the Firefly Projects, and I was with Dwayne's boys. Both sides drew their guns and a big, wild shootout followed and a nearby cop car came rushing to the scene. One of the cops in the car was shot in the head from a stray bullet that smashed the car window, he was killed instantly. The other cop with him was out of the car, and as soon as his partner was killed he shoved his dead colleagues body out of the car and got back in the car and drove off shouting, " I dont get paid enough for this sh*t !" The shootout continued and a jeep full of more M.O.B guys came along a did a drive by shooting. One of Dwayne's boys was killed and a few of the other rival gang members got killed. It was an epic sight. 

• Dollarhide, A-Wax8 and Niobium like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:29 PM

I got in a fight with Troy, the bouncer from TBOGT. I then called the cops who then saw him punch me so they start shooting me. But damn, Troy is one tough motherf*cker. He took all those bullets and just punched all those cops to death. Hell, he even did it with a NOOSE team.

• Mr. Jago, Niobium and Bozzah like this

Jioyt 123
  • Jioyt 123

Shop Steward

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:33 AM

I found that, if you hit girls, you get a truck load of people swarming at you. After ive taken a few fist to fist, use a bat. When health gets low, time to bring out the shotgun :cool:

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Have no fear, Olek is here! Mwahahaha...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:14 AM

I spawned myself some homies via Simple Native Trainer - Dwayne with an MP5, Eddie with an Uzi, Ray with an M4, and a hobo with an AK-47. We were just walking the streets of East Holland when a copper slightly ran over Ray. The rest of the crew started shooting the coppers with their guns and a large firefight with cops started, even an FIB team tried hunting my pals down but they killed them all. As East Holland is the turf of the Spanish Lords, they opened fire too.

• Dollarhide likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:42 AM

I remember once hitting with a brick one of the jamaican guys outside the bar with the pool and having in few seconds the whole street shooting at me.

What I sometimes do is spawning with SNT a good amount of enemies with random weapons through the city and then approach with the chopper (with armed bodyguards set in the doors) and search and destroy them while dodging the RPGs and light weapon fire they shoot at me.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:48 AM

I found that, if you hit girls, you get a truck load of people swarming at you.

That happened to me a few times once. I was watching a buddy of mine play and he started wailing on this chick and then the second later, this biker guy started beating on him. Then he went chasing after the girl while the biker was chasing after him. It was quite a sight.

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:46 PM

I save my game first, then come out of South Bohan Safehouse, and start by killing a fat cop. Boom. 3-Star Wanted instantly. Now I do a killing spree here endlessly. :p I kinda like it; and shooting police helis from the top of Crane is more awesome. :)

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

Get freaky... Not that freaky

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

It's awesome shooting a cop in a gang area. The gang comes after you because you shot a gun on the territory. The cops come after you because you killed a cop. You take cover, and make a 3 way firefight. 

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:40 PM Edited by Official General, 22 July 2014 - 02:38 PM.

It's awesome shooting a cop in a gang area. The gang comes after you because you shot a gun on the territory. The cops come after you because you killed a cop. You take cover, and make a 3 way firefight. 

To be honest, I find cops vs gang member shootouts kinda boring. It's not realistic to have gang members have major shootouts with cops all the time, so it just don't feel so authentic enough and exciting to me. In real life, gang members are highly unlikely to casually shoot at cops, even though it does happen at times - that stuff is mostly the work of impulsively violent freelance and independent criminals. The random shootouts between cops and robbers in GTA V, were quite good, that's what should have been in IV in the first place. But you do see cops chase arrest gang members or criminals in IV, something you don't see in V. 

I much prefer gang/criminal vs gang/criminal shootouts, as it is much more authentic and realistic a scenario. Gang members have shootouts in the streets all the time in most US cities, so to me seeing more f in GTA would be more meaningful and exciting.  

• TheOtherRyan and Jeansowaty like this

Niobium
  • Niobium

fu*k

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:54 PM

this

Dollarhide
  • Dollarhide

Original Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:37 PM Edited by Dollarhide, 22 July 2014 - 02:40 PM.

To be honest, I find cops vs gang member shootouts kinda boring. It's not realistic to have gang members have major shootouts with cops all the time, so it just don't feel so authentic enough and exciting to me. In real life, gang members are highly unlikely to casually shoot at cops - that stuff is mostly the work of impulsively violent freelance and independent criminals. The random shootouts between cops and robbers in GTA V, were quite good, that's what should have been in IV in the first place. But you do see cops chase arrest gang members or criminals in IV, something you don't see in V. 

I much prefer gang/criminal vs gang/criminal shootouts, as it is much more authentic and realistic a scenario. Gang members have shootouts in the streets all the time in most US cities, so to me seeing more f in GTA would be more meaningful and exciting.  

Something that I don't understand - why don't members of a gang help out their friend who is hassled/chased/arrested by pigs? All they do is stand on the street and talk while a brother is being arrested right in front of them. At times I have saved  gangsters myself while they're being arrested.

Pig to an arrested gangster: Stolen credit cards huh?

Gang members: I can snort meth in bars but I have to come outside to smoke.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:56 PM Edited by Official General, 22 July 2014 - 04:23 PM.

To be honest, I find cops vs gang member shootouts kinda boring. It's not realistic to have gang members have major shootouts with cops all the time, so it just don't feel so authentic enough and exciting to me. In real life, gang members are highly unlikely to casually shoot at cops - that stuff is mostly the work of impulsively violent freelance and independent criminals. The random shootouts between cops and robbers in GTA V, were quite good, that's what should have been in IV in the first place. But you do see cops chase arrest gang members or criminals in IV, something you don't see in V. 

Something that I don't understand - why don't members of a gang help out their friend who is hassled/chased/arrested by pigs? All they do is stand on the street and talk while a brother is being arrested right in front of them. At times I have saved  gangsters myself while they're being arrested.

Pig to an arrested gangster: Stolen credit cards huh?

Gang members: I can snort meth in bars but I have to come outside to smoke.

@ Dollarhide

I suppose it's down to Rockstar's emphasis on realism concerning in IV. In real life, it's highly unlikely that New York gang members will shoot at cops just because their buddies are getting arrested or chased by cops. It just does not really happen like that for most part. 

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:30 AM

I got in a fight with Troy, the bouncer from TBOGT. I then called the cops who then saw him punch me so they start shooting me. But damn, Troy is one tough motherf*cker. He took all those bullets and just punched all those cops to death. Hell, he even did it with a NOOSE team.

Bouncers are some of the toughest motherf*ckers in this planet, gotta tell you that.

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

Get freaky... Not that freaky

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:59 AM

Bouncers are some of the toughest motherf*ckers in this planet, gotta tell you that.

Both bouncers have infinite health, only you can kill them.

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:14 AM

Don't have too many shoot outs really. I prefer to round up a swarm of angry taxi drivers who eventually fight amongst themselves and other various pedestrians until the police have to intervene, and then set them all on fire or blow up the cars. Other fun activities include scooping people up with helicopter blades or bowling for them in forklifts.
  • ddyoung likes this

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:48 AM

I blew up a police care near Star Junction after getting out of the hospital, and instead of running, half the street full of  pedestrians came after me. I jumped on a car and most of them ended up fighting each other. After most of them got arrested. knocked out, or distracted by other ped fights I had three chase me down to Grand Easton Terminal. Hopping down to ground level from that ledge while being chased by punks felt cool as f*ck.  :cool:

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:13 PM

Its always around that Hove Beach area. I went to the diner and the waiter called me a fat slob so I shot her in the face. Next thing I know, everybody starts shooting at me as soon as I exit the diner. I had to hide behind a car which eventually caught on fire due to all of the bullet. And then the cops got involved and backup had to be called because they kept dying.

• Official General and na89340qv0n34b09q340 like this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:07 PM

Took Dwayne's backup with me to report for gang activity. It was great and there was crazy firing on all sides, the cops got involved as well. It was epic.

Ended up dying eventually but it was great. Abamdoned cars in the middle of the road, peds screaming, shots fired.... almost like a terror attack.
  • ddyoung, Official General, na89340qv0n34b09q340 and 1 other like this

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:43 PM

Its always around that Hove Beach area. I went to the diner and the waiter called me a fat slob so I shot her in the face. Next thing I know, everybody starts shooting at me as soon as I exit the diner. I had to hide behind a car which eventually caught on fire due to all of the bullet. And then the cops got involved and backup had to be called because they kept dying.

F**king hell, that must have been mad crazy sh*t lol

• Scaglietti likes this

Gold-NBayse
  • Gold-NBayse

player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:52 AM

This one was kind of recent but anyways I was doing Viglilante missions and one of them was gang activity near the driving range. It was a parking lot. So I start shooting tge gang members and the cops start arriving. What made this crazy was the fact that one of tge ganf members was chucking grenades all over the place, blowing up cars and almost getting me killed. It ended with one of the cops shooting the last guy. After that we all walked away from rusted, blown up cars.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:35 AM

F**king hell, that must have been mad crazy sh*t lol
It was. I'll try to dig up this old post I made about me riding in a taxi around Hove Beach and how the Russian driver raged after the taxi driver rear ended him.
  • Official General likes this

Webster.
  • Webster.

Thug

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

Little Italy too - I remember punching one Mobster and then like dozens of Mobsters would get out of their cars and others would stand up from eating at the restaurants. Sometimes a massive shootout would occur throughout the entire neighborhoods. They would be armed with knifes, pistols and shotguns. The ones with shotguns were sneaky little bastards. They would just shoot me once or twice in the face or from behind and I would be dead.

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:34 PM

Yesterday I was waiting to take all the helitours for the trophy and it took a while so I had fun pushing people in line down and watching as they got into a pretty sizable brawl.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users