[ ANDROID ] Bugs: Radio X and Driving Skills

6 replies to this topic
BillDimebag
  • BillDimebag

Cowboy From Hell

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:15 PM

I have GTA San Andreas on my android phone and it runs almost flawlessly. However there are two things that pretty much concern me.
The first one is the radio. Perhaps it's a known bug among android users but certain radio stations play only advertisements. Especially Radio X which is my favorite one. At one point it worked regularly but at the moment tge radio is kinda screwed up...
The second one might not even be a bug but I would like to mention it. It's about driving skill. I'm currently at the beginning ( sort of :p I'm on " wrong side of the tracks " ) and I have driven a considerable amount of time. However driving skill is still at 0% while my cycling skill is at 5% and bike skill at 2%. I have replayed gta san andreas on PS2 and I had maxed out my driving skill. Maybe I'm a little impatient :p
I'd like to know if there is a way to get the radio fixed though . Listening only to advertisements is driving me mad..

Bender.ㅤ
  • Bender.ㅤ

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:24 PM Edited by Benderowy_, 09 July 2014 - 08:25 PM.

Actually To Increase

Bike Skill to 100% you need drive the bike on runways or something solid for 1,5h nonstop ~

Drive Skill to 100% you need drive the car on runways for 4h nonstop ~, I preffer find the Infernus at Richman

Cycling Skill to 100% you need to just ride the bike for about 30min nonstop ~ 

• BillDimebag likes this

BillDimebag
  • BillDimebag

Cowboy From Hell

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:27 PM

Ok so driving skill is ok ( I am just impatient :p lol )
However Radio X is still screwed up WHILE THE REST OF THE STATIONS WORK !!! Damn until I find how this thing will get shorted out I'll have to stick to K-DST...

khsh97
  • khsh97

Thug

• Members
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [SA Mission Help]

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:37 PM

Ok so driving skill is ok ( I am just impatient :p lol )
However Radio X is still screwed up WHILE THE REST OF THE STATIONS WORK !!! Damn until I find how this thing will get shorted out I'll have to stick to K-DST...

Do you have cleo installed in your Android?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:10 AM

All vehicle skills (except at schools) are upgraded by Distance Traveled.
No other factor is involved.

BillDimebag
  • BillDimebag

Cowboy From Hell

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:45 PM Edited by BillDimebag, 18 July 2014 - 06:47 PM.

I do have CLEO installed on my device. However the radio was already screwed before installing CLEO . Also Radio X got to work for a moment ( it played a couple of songs and then went back to playing commercials...

khsh97
  • khsh97

Thug

• Members
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [SA Mission Help]

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:48 PM

There is a cleo script that can fix the radio problem but that script is only available with cleo gold which is a paid app.
  • BillDimebag likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users