Rockstar Social Club Emblems Request Topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
331 replies to this topic
Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:19 AM Edited by Acky., 26 January 2015 - 04:24 AM.

Hey, I was just wondering if anybody could help out with a new crew logo. I've had my current one, for The Business for about 2 years now and I think I need a change. I would like two new styles done, and I'm hoping that someone can fulfil this.

1) okay, so since im pretty much on my own nowadays with friends venturing onto PS4 instead of Xbox One, the crew has become a public icon just to represent me, so please could I have this style;
http://www.mubis.es/...eelbook-trasera

- But with the exclusion of the black guns that take up the outside, with a "classy, vintage" style swirls instead.
- The "TM" being changed to "TA", with the same wrapping, almost alike the M Is being flipped.
- Instead of it saying Scarface please could I have "The Business" or "Bizz" within the same or similar font.

2) Since I'm looking to kickstart my crew on Next-Gen, please could I have the following designed;
https://kjambor.file...ie-poster-4.jpg

- However, instead of it saying "Scarface", please could I have it say "The Business".
- Instead of them being Al Pacino/Tony Montana, please could someone blend in a silhouette of a man wearing a suit.

I thank you all, who try and help me, and hope that it's not too tricky. Thanks!

Graven
  • Graven

Boss

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:57 AM Edited by Slave Boy, 27 January 2015 - 04:58 AM.

I´m gonna lock this topic now and let it sink.

It´s creating confusion and since people aren´t asking SVG files anymore it´s kind of useless.

If You have pending request, just create new topic for it. Thank You.

Acky I´m opening yours in the main section.

• Acky. and Cristiano Ronaldo 7 like this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users