Nicest Thing You Did/Said To Others

188 replies to this topic
Xily
  • Xily

Hater Player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:23 PM

Sometimes if a friendly random rides in my car, I'll give that person a tank. Sorry if you guys get griefed by them.

Whiskygolf
  • Whiskygolf

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:25 PM

Sometimes i don't kill people 30 times but just 29 times cuz i am so friendly

SanAndreasRolePlay
  • SanAndreasRolePlay

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:25 PM

These two adults were calling this kid racist names because he stopped them from getting jets to grief the lobby (I know this because I heard them on the mic and I was hauling a** to the Fort to do them same to them). I tried to explain to them adults do not call kids names to no avail. They called me a wetb*** which I found humorous. They were asking the kid why he wanted to suck them off and nasty s***like that. the kid and I teamed up and kicked their butts. It was kind of cool cuz the kid was really nice and appreciative.

Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:04 AM Edited by Hyperglide, 05 August 2014 - 12:12 AM.

I've complimented people on their cars before in game if I like the look of them.  Most don't even respond back lol.   That's about it really.  Oh or if someone snipes me out of a Buzzard or a vehicle with a really good (as in pretty far away and moving) sniper shot.  I'll give props, when it's due.

EDIT:  Remembered a couple of more things I've done or will do.

I'll gift half the money from robbing stores or armored trucks if someone helped me and didn't shoot at me, usually crew members or friends though.

I'll kill griefers and trolls in RR by running over them (I'll bait them into pick up the briefcase or shooting out tires if they are in a NPC vehicle or no BP tires, blow up their PV or NPC vehicle if they are AFK, holding onto briefcase until they quit/get kicked) who are ganging up on newbies or just being dicks to everyone in the lobby.  Then I'll teach them how to vote kick said players (if they don't know how) so not only do they get kicked but we troll them back.  

I never shoot first, and if I do, it's for a bounty. And when I get a bounty, I give at least 50% of it to the person who had it.

lol I've actually had this happen to me once.  I wonder if you killed me that one time.

AceCrossHairs
  • AceCrossHairs

What?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:41 AM

I give people free bullets 

• PsychoGamer likes this

ChromeAdderFTW
  • ChromeAdderFTW

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:56 AM

I usually give people a chance to run before I snipe them.
  • AceCrossHairs likes this

JB05
  • JB05

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:10 AM

I was in a race with a noob(I assume) and he was like 3/80 with a level 23 character. Once everyone left it was me and him and I let him win about 20 races till I got bored.

JetsRLove
  • JetsRLove

Jets are love, Jets are life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:19 AM

Once I didn't shoot first to someone coming out of the Eclipse apartment. Well he killed me when I didn't have my gun out so I griefed the hell out of him until he left the session.

Biker_J
  • Biker_J

Evil Biker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:26 AM

I gave a friend on GTA a free new car because I thought his current car was junk and that he needed a better one (He still had the starter free car)...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users