Nicest Thing You Did/Said To Others

188 replies to this topic
Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:26 AM

I gave a random all the ce weapons I had since I bought the ce.
  • Cripto136 and Agent_Ace like this

zSaintX
  • zSaintX

Friendship is carrots. Hope you like carrots.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:26 AM

Since I did the money glitch and now I have over $15M, when I get a bounty I always give it back. Last day I made a friend on a session and I killed a guy with a bounty. I gave half the bounty to my buddy and the other half to the guy with the bounty. He messaged me after that saying "thanks for half the bounty :)". I felt like a good player after that. It's so sad that people like me scarce in this game, and instead we have a load of squeakers, tanker wankers and retarded people.

• GTA4131 and Agent_Ace like this

Agent_Ace
  • Agent_Ace

heavy sniper > jets

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:28 AM

I was practicing jet maneuvers by myself, and I see a level 14 come to the airport to watch me. I flew close enough to see him thumbs up whenever I finished a routine, so I landed and did the Rock action, and he did a salute. We both got in a buzzard and started killing some scrawny adder griefers on mic, he's a better co pilot than I thought. They got a tank army, so we ran back to the airport where my crew mate was practicing too, I asked him to land, he did, and badass initiated. They kept bragging about how good they are in tanks, until they heard the soar. "Oh sh*t" one of them managed to slip out, as I destroyed his tank. "What da f*cking hell nig-" was the only thing the other could mumble as I blew his tank up too. My level 14 bud finally arrived in his Maverick, so I ejected and got into his, and we flew into the sunset.
  • XAceFusionX, GTA4131 and FAT CURRY like this

Cripto136
  • Cripto136

Alpha Team

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [Reporting]

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:29 AM

Whenever a random gets in my Hearse, I drive to the cemetery so they can also get one (although more then likely they'll throw it away after a week).

Pyramid_Head
  • Pyramid_Head

TheKAC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:23 AM

I very rarely shoot first but abouta week or so ago I decided to play in a public lobby and noticed 2 kids who were both low rank on their mics. I decided to be a random nice guy and gave each of them $3,000 after I killed the Lester target for like $7k. After I gifted the cash they mentioned it but never said thanks, last time I'll do that -_-

Winning001
  • Winning001

∫secx dx: Have Fun!

• Members
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:24 AM

I accidentally ignitioned bombed a crew mate 

AhmadMJamal
  • AhmadMJamal

STABBING, STABBING EVERYWHERE!

• Members
  • India

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:01 AM

My friend and I made a crew called the Gurl Gamer Master Race (GGMR). We're dedicated to helping any girl gamers in distress.

They get spawn killed like crazy.

Yeah this happened to a random lvl 10 girl gamer getting her ass kicked by two other girls in FREE Roam. I thought it might be for wearing the same thing or some sh*t.I decided to help the player. The two girls were using the minigun only when I was only using the special carbine. I think they thought there was only on gun in the game. I proceeded to spawn kill the two bitchin girls and drove the lvl 10 where she wanted to go. I felt pretty good about that moment.

BucketOfSloths
  • BucketOfSloths

Just a Sloth that likes to help.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:28 AM

I teleport to random players and spawn bundles of cash under them  :beerhat:

• FAT CURRY, Agent_Ace and Flicksy like this

mysteriousamg
  • mysteriousamg

SurvialistSociety Crew Leader & Savage11's Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:53 AM

I boosted about 1000 cars for people before rockstar patched vehicle modification without adding a tracker. I unlocked all my parts when racing supers unlocked every class. I could fully modify Any non premium car and let people sell them or keep them. 100,000+ $ per hour for every person that ran across me.

Flicksy
  • Flicksy

Two Steps From Hell

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:57 AM

I  in game drove a friend to sleep.

We were playing in FR and had been up all night, things were winding down in FR, with most of the randoms leaving to go to sleep. We had both gone AFC, when I came back he told me had nearly passed out, I told him to to sleep, he asked me to drive him to sleep, I thought it was an odd request. I mean, I turn off my Xbox when I'm ready for sleep. But I just shrugged and said what the hell, I'm too tired to do anything else. I'm still doing it even as I type this.

zSaintX
  • zSaintX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 02 August 2014 - 12:55 PM

Good hacker is good.

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:22 PM

Back around Christmas when the hackers were still flooding the game with billions, I dressed up as an elf and told everyone I ran into that I was "Santa's Helper".

Since I was gifted hundreds of millions I did not want I was fully modding random cars and just giving them away to low levels or people who had not been gifted money. They could either keep the car or sell it.

It was really fun....even though it was kind of cheesey....role-playing that way during the holidays. :)
  • Flicksy likes this

N7Operative84
  • N7Operative84

N7 Operative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:43 PM

Before Rockstar disabled it, I used to give away $5,000+ to low levels.This was likely  late around November, when I was around like level 90ish.

Agent_Ace
  • Agent_Ace

heavy sniper > jets

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:50 PM

Why would you mention that, now everybody's going to be looking for your PSN/GT, lol.

Flicksy
  • Flicksy

Two Steps From Hell

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:03 PM Edited by Flicksy, 02 August 2014 - 03:17 PM.

I have two, that happened today.

Gave a little kid a HPV, when people killed him I came back killed everyone near by and let the little kid have it again.

In a different FR I gave some random kid who sent me a txt asking for a ride to his house. He then stalked me from one point of the map to the other. :I

Jesoph
  • Jesoph

The smelly guys co-leader.

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:13 PM

Whenever a random gets in my Hearse, I drive to the cemetery so they can also get one (although more then likely they'll throw it away after a week).

i think i was in a game with you a while ago

plnkfloydian
  • plnkfloydian

|ATHF|

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:33 PM

You look sickly are you with child

Cheese and Fries
  • Cheese and Fries

and Bacon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:46 PM

Back in the day, I used to be able to give players a customized, fully-modded car. I would also host RR for low-level players and give them their first fully-modded and customized car. 

Cwinny24
  • Cwinny24

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:48 PM

I offer people a free taxi with my mariachi tornado, but instead they shoot me in the face.
  • FAT CURRY likes this

Agent_Ace
  • Agent_Ace

heavy sniper > jets

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:49 PM

I offer people a free taxi with my mariachi tornado, but instead they shoot me in the face.

Some people just aren't friendly or don't need it :(

MythicRare
  • MythicRare

Twisted Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:52 PM

I'm usually a terrible person, but the other day I found someone with a bounty, and drove them to their apartment.

• Agent_Ace likes this

FirstOverlord
  • FirstOverlord

Player Hater

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:19 PM

Someone in my lobby said YOLO and I gave them a whole 10 seconds to run , I'm like a modern day Christ figure .
  • Cripto136, FAT CURRY and Hyperglide like this

Cripto136
  • Cripto136

Alpha Team

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [Reporting]

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:43 PM

i think i was in a game with you a while ago

Say, did you see a handsome chap sporting an all white suit?

quxxo
  • quxxo

Don't forget your Shark Card!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:19 AM

Give my CE weapons to other players

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:39 AM

I took a night off from GTAO, and it was good for everyone.

Seriously. ;)

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:43 AM

Told a 12 year old girl her hair smelled great in the morning. Awkwardly she sent me a friend request.

plnkfloydian
  • plnkfloydian

|ATHF|

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:39 AM Edited by plnkfloydian, 03 August 2014 - 01:40 AM.

The nicest thing ive done is to get a squeeker and show him the "money glitch". Ill take whatever method at the time and leave a step out so he loses his car he was trying to dupe in the first place(adder). Then i spend the next minute or so convincing him he did it wrong try again(x10). Took about 30 minutes but he lost all his cars and had 10-15k in the bank after i was done.
  • PsychoGamer and Flicksy like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:23 PM Edited by hugh750, 04 August 2014 - 09:23 PM.

the nicest thing i did today was i went way out of my way to risk my virtual life to rob a 24/7 store and gave half of the take (it was about 2k).

to a low lvl noob (lvl 7), then drove him or her to where he or she wanted to go after i got my elegy out of the impound lot.

zSaintX
  • zSaintX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:52 PM

I risked my ass today to sell a HPV while being bombed, shot, rammed and chased by police and some players. When I got there, I sold the car and gave it to the lowest level in my lobby.

The 17th Ninja
  • The 17th Ninja

DJ Squirrel Nut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:20 PM

When I play I act in a role you described. I call it being a "Griefer Hunter". Sometimes if a low lvl player is being harrassed I will pull up in a tank and give it to him so he can go wild. I tend to only attack people who either attack me, a friend, or is being a griefer. And once I get someone in my sights I dont stop till the leave the session.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users