Nicest Thing You Did/Said To Others

188 replies to this topic
VictinisRage
  • VictinisRage

Anti_Hero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:36 PM

I don't shoot on sight, I think that's nice enough.

If only more people were like you. 

meatrocket8
  • meatrocket8

stompin' neck & cashin' checks!

• Members
  • Democratic-Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:35 PM

I will occasionally find a noob player & pick them up in a heli to go around robbing as many stores as possible.  Then sometimes I will give them a tank.

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:37 PM

I'm not very communicative in the game, but if someone kills me in an original or exceptional way, I'll send them a congratulatory text message and "commend" them.

I got into a sniper fight a while back and the guy one was step ahead of me the whole time.  After he got the kill shot, I sent him a "Well done!"

He told me to go f*ck myself.

• Yan22, BitPieStudios, FilthyEsquire and 3 others like this

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:57 PM

I give low levels rides sometimes. The other day I happened to see a lvl 3 robeing his first store. So I parked out side in my brand new completely stock Stinger GT. As he ran out, I honked, he got in and I proceeded to evade the cops in epic fashion, before dropping g him off at ammunition.

I remember when I was brand new, and something like that would have been an awesome experience. I hope that he rises through the criminal ranks and helps the little guy. I can only hope, that I influenced his entire outlook on how the game can and should be played.
  • Yan22, VictinisRage and Frito-Man like this

YirbyBond00Y
  • YirbyBond00Y

James Bond + Kirby Fan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:59 PM

I give the lowest leveled players 40-50% of my Simeon HPV earnings...No matter if the person is a second accounter or not.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

I once had someone snipe me out of an aircraft. I felt obligated to send him a "good job" message as that caught me completely off guard.

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:11 PM

got a message one night from a random in the lobby asking me if i would give them a ride to the impound to get their car. i said i would. i drove across LS through war zones, picked them up and went to the impound. once there they said it wasn't there and was there another impound? i just said look at your map and see where the vehicle icon is and set a waypoint. well i guess their car had been destroyed and it was at MMI. drove there, dropped them off and we both honked at each other as we drove our seperate ways.

same night had someone message me to send MW after them. i said you got it. not even a minute later i get a message from them saying "thanks i was just wanting a MW Mesa."   :lol:

• Yan22 and RoyalRedXIII like this

SHFU
  • SHFU

shrek is lov shrek is lief ͡ ͜ʖ ͡

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:31 PM

Joined a random lobby with someone in it that had a $9000 bounty. Drove up next to him and protected him for a good while. Then I killed him and gave him 9K back :)

• juicy_fun and VictinisRage like this

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:59 PM

Help them rank up & get rich, this probably goes for hundreds of people

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:09 PM

I'm not very communicative in the game, but if someone kills me in an original or exceptional way, I'll send them a congratulatory text message and "commend" them.

I got into a sniper fight a while back and the guy one was step ahead of me the whole time.  After he got the kill shot, I sent him a "Well done!"

I have the same habit, and it isn't always well received lol. Maybe there's too much sarcasm in the world -.- there is good that can come of it tho.

In the early GTA days, I actually sent one guy I was getting own by a friend request, which he accepted... I am currently a commissioner in the crew that he leads lol. I requested an invitation to it not even knowing he was its leader at the time.

Go figure.

Sw1ft562
  • Sw1ft562

null...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:19 PM

i help out in plenty of ways.. most of the time its evading the cops. 

last week there was a rank 4 who was robbing her first liquor store.. i pulled up in front as she was about to come out.. she got in the car and i lost the 2 star wanted level pretty quickly. then i dropped her off. i would help her get some rr money but she dont sign on much.

i also help people who are getting smashed on in free roam. unless they're annoying/disrespectful and they deserve it.

livejoker
  • livejoker

What am I still doing here?

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:51 PM

I don't understand why people are attracted to helping low level players. For all we know, it might be their 2nd character and aren't completely incompetent. I'd rather help someone who's truly in trouble, who's name is shown on the screen as he's killed over and over again. I've did a few good things as I'm a good guy (had a topic few months back titled "Are You A Good Guy?", sadly died over time). Here's some notable ones I did (yes, I'm bragging. Yes, I'm muscular and sexy. Wait...you think I'm lying? This is a forum, I would never!)

Story 1

Spoiler

Story 2
Spoiler

I find it rewarding (not financially) to help others. Some are grateful, others are wary. I am always wary as GTA lets you whip out a machine gun and kill someone in less than 5 seconds so meeting people that don't kill you is so nice. I wish there was a lobby system where a bunch of cool players could hang out with no fear of being killed. Sure, make friends/join a crew but hanging out with strangers and trusting them is something that would be considered a miracle. Also, you rarely hear a knight in shining armor being bad at helping out. You never read a story on how a guy goes to help a player only to get spawn-killed over and over again, just like the guy he was trying to help out. Everyone that helps out others give a hand as they're, generally, good players. I'm glad to see (if you guys aren't lying) that there's good players out there that aren't dicks and help others out.

Good topic and good stories so far. :cookie:

• Yan22 and VictinisRage like this

xXepicjasaXx
  • xXepicjasaXx

EPIC

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:17 PM

when i had billions, i fully modded cars for my mates

Lesbian_farts
  • Lesbian_farts

Plebs!

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:26 PM Edited by Lesbian_farts, 09 July 2014 - 08:29 PM.

I seen a level 10 or so getting destroyed by a guy in a tank so I got my tank and destroyed the other guys tank then gave the low level guy my tank, he then tried to blow me up, several times :/

I also went and got a fighter jet just to watch the destruction the newb was causing below.  After he had shot at me while I was flying I blew him up and sent him a message saying "tut tut tut".

This was when tanks were useful of-course.

AWEMYGOD
  • AWEMYGOD

Heistdelayer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:55 PM

I park Lazers in the city.

TheLastSkill3r
  • TheLastSkill3r

NCR

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:59 PM

Im never nice

NubcakeVII
  • NubcakeVII

Strawberry Fondler

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:04 PM

My friend and I made a crew called the Gurl Gamer Master Race (GGMR). We're dedicated to helping any girl gamers in distress.

They get spawn killed like crazy.

Harrypothead321
  • Harrypothead321

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:27 PM

I let a level 30 get a special crate drof and protected him from the other players
  • Darth_Rob likes this

TWOGUN
  • TWOGUN

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:48 PM Edited by TWOGUN, 09 July 2014 - 11:49 PM.

Some guy in a jet flew pasted me while I was in a buzzard. He didn't try and shoot me down. He was going after someone on the ground . As I blasted him out of the sky I realized he wasn't interested in getting me. I mean he could have easily done so but didn't. I sent him a message apologizing and asked him if he wanted a lift back to the base. He got his jet again and left me alone while raping that guy on the ground.

Ikeblaster
  • Ikeblaster

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:00 AM

I protect low levels delivering wanted vehicles and let them have my bountys once I gave a low level level 7 I think 18750 from rr me and him still play til this day

Testarossa
  • Testarossa

Dead Cruiser

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Mexico
  • Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:06 AM

Give this player a ride from the desert to his/her house.

ChromeAdderFTW
  • ChromeAdderFTW

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:24 AM

Let low levels drive around in my 6x6.

luisniko
  • luisniko

Joins Heist; Asks host to give him 15% cut

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:25 AM

When about to finish a survival with low level players, like 20, who knows what to do and how to shoot, I send them text message: "You're great"

zohaibrose
  • zohaibrose

Bmw Lover

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:50 AM

I gave this guy 9k from a bounty I'm a really nice player but when I get pissed off by a player I start tearing sh*t up
  • AllDay808HI likes this

Drennan57
  • Drennan57

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:03 AM

If i find a Fusilade i look for the lowest level player and message them "Do you want a good starter car?". 

Have given many Fusilades to low level players. 

MONKEYbusinezz5
  • MONKEYbusinezz5

what's a madrazo?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:05 AM

This isn't something I did, but something someone did to me:

Spoiler

Daniel_B
  • Daniel_B

Thug

• Members

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:32 AM

I have the same habit, and it isn't always well received lol. Maybe there's too much sarcasm in the world -.- there is good that can come of it tho.

In the early GTA days, I actually sent one guy I was getting own by a friend request, which he accepted... I am currently a commissioner in the crew that he leads lol. I requested an invitation to it not even knowing he was its leader at the time.

Go figure.

It's cool to have a friendship come out of a good free-roam battle.  I once had a bounty on me and hopped on the train, and this guy chased me for almost a complete circuit of the tracks trying to claim it.  He came after me in cars, helicopters, a jet...  I probably killed him 7 or 8 times.  Finally he came driving right alongside the train during a  curve, where he was shielded from me, and got me with a perfect shotgun shot to the face.  I sent him a "nice job", he sent me a friend request, and I accepted.  :)

I always try to congratulate someone on a really cool or skillful kill, and a lot of times I don't get any answer at all, but I'm surprised how often the other person says thanks.  I actually don't ever remember getting an "F U!", tho it's gotta happen eventually...

VictinisRage
  • VictinisRage

Anti_Hero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:23 PM

Joined a random lobby with someone in it that had a $9000 bounty. Drove up next to him and protected him for a good while. Then I killed him and gave him 9K back :)

THIS.

I always find a low level and put a $9000 bounty on him, kill him and give him 100% money back.

Why? Well at Rank 94, I really have no need for money, tbh. 

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:32 PM

I always leave my vehicle access to "everyone" and when someone takes my car I usually don't go after them.

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:06 PM Edited by DangerZone77, 16 July 2014 - 09:07 PM.

I used to kill a noob in an Asea or Tailgater back when they were rare... then I would give it back to them fully visually modded but put a bunch of sticky bombs inside and blow them up as they drive away. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users