Nicest Thing You Did/Said To Others

188 replies to this topic
AllDay808HI
  • AllDay808HI

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:22 AM

I wanna try something different on the forums.

As the title says, what is the nicest thing you have done/said to other players?

Now, I know GTA:O doesn't have the most friendly community out there, but eventually there has to be some good guys roaming the streets.

To start it off: Like my member title says, I am a peacekeeper. I go around helping those that are in need of help. Either it's a low level in need of assistance against another player (mostly higher levels) or maybe a player that terrorizes that lobby with a tank or jet. I'll be there (at most times) to neutralize whatever threat that existed.
  • NecroNeedle, gizmonomono, Ishan826 and 2 others like this

Joekill95
  • Joekill95

Estuans interius...

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:28 AM

I never shoot first, and if I do, it's for a bounty. And when I get a bounty, I give at least 50% of it to the person who had it.

• Yan2295, Champers, NoSignal_ and 8 others like this

Mayochiki
  • Mayochiki

︻デ═一

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:29 AM

Once I SP2MP'd a Felon GT fully modded and when I was about to sell it this level 3 came to LSC with some high level chasing him. I killed the chaser and gifted the guy the car so he can insure it. He thanked me and then I kept spawn-killing the other guy until he left.

• lol232, GroundZero, Doland J. Trump and 14 others like this

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:29 AM

I pick people up and take them wherever they wish provided they don't kill me first. Last night I drove someone to where all my friends were waiting and we set off fireworks for a while. Then I took him to the Pier and showed him we can ride the roller coaster and get drunk under the pier. Then I called in my Liberator and let him take it.
  • Yan2295, NecroNeedle and AceCrossHairs like this

Apollo00063
  • Apollo00063

I am that guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:30 AM

I have been protecting the folks trying to deliver the requested vehicle lately. Every single one of them are unsure so I normally zoom in front close to the final drop zone, make sure there isn't someone waiting off radar / sticky at the garage then get out of dodge so they don't think I'm waiting for them. I have had mixed reactions since everyone thinks death is knocking on their door as soon as someone comes close. 

I also pimped out a few cars and gave them to noobs a while back. Now I just deliver the 'gangster' Tornado or Peyote to folks after I cash in/dupe it through the XBOX gamestore button mashing trick. Again, I get mixed reactions because most think that it is wired with a bomb. I feel like a creepster going up to someone trying to convince them to take the car... 'hey man, go ahead and take it, its a free $12K bill! Ah, come on, what's the matter...you don't like money?'

I have also taken the heat off of players battling the cops lately. Normally bring the pain to the bacon with my Buzzard to draw the choppers away.

• Pumpkin Zone, Lilliex1 and AceCrossHairs like this

cpsclessx
  • cpsclessx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:33 AM

I get in a Buzzard and help other players with wanted levels. I destroy helicopters or police cars chasing them.

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:35 AM

Told a guy to call JG Wentworth 877-Cash Now!

Its his money, and he needs it NOW!
  • M0B5TA, PS3_Pan, meatrocket8 and 9 others like this

Apollo00063
  • Apollo00063

I am that guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:36 AM

HAHAHA - thanks for getting that damn song stuck in my head!

• Demetri_FTO_1., Intoxica7ed, rainbowpuppies and 1 other like this

Tao Cheng
  • Tao Cheng

Man I'm fuuuucked up!

• Members
  • China

I told a guy he looks good without makeup.

• livejoker, Lilliex1 and AceCrossHairs like this

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep.

• The Connection
  • United-States

I guess this is nice(?), but whenever there's a tank griefer killing everybody, I either got my own tank or hop in a jet to kill them. Somebody needs to keep the lobbies civilized in a manner. :p

• ten-a-penny, iStealthDeath and AceCrossHairs like this

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:41 AM

"I have a structured settlement, and I need cash now!"

Sing it guys!

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

$CASH OVERFLOW$

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:45 AM

just like my member title say, im a former glitcher...

i gifted over 600millions during the peak of the billionaire days, 90% of the people that received the money were low levels.

whenever there is a simple sp2mp glitch, i bring in custom cars for people or simply bring in a car and give it to a noob so he can keep it or sell it for profit.

i once duped my tank 8 times, allowing a bunch of low levels to go on rampage against the rest of the lobby.

Inked 1994
  • Inked 1994

InKeD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:46 AM

I get tanks to scare players and see how they react, never kill them though, just patrol for God knows what reason. Anyways, one time I wasn't paying attention shooting at the police and I accidently ran over another players vehicle, killing them. I immediately txtd the player an apology.

That's about as nice as I get. I know all that sounds like I'm a good guy, but trust me, I'm an asshole.
  • Heists and V HoneyBadger V like this

Pumpkin Zone
  • Pumpkin Zone

Sexualizer

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:47 AM Edited by Pumpkin Zone, 09 July 2014 - 06:51 AM.

I usually always give low level players the bounty on their heads.

I also attempt to go up to other players and honk at them to show peace, 99 times out of 100 I get my head blasted off and it ends up in an annoying fire fight but I have met a few cool people that I let drive my CE cars and other vehicles. I let some guy I met in a game yesterday take my Liberator for a spin.

On a side note I really wish pulling up to someone and honking at them was the universal GTA code for "I am not hostile". You'd think the metal state feature would make people realize white dots are usually people without a blood lust.

Edit: Also Michael/Inked reminded me I usually take out Tank griefers with my own Tank, and now a days with just a few rocket potshots since its so weak now.

Micheal De Santo
  • Micheal De Santo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:49 AM Edited by Micheal De Santo, 09 July 2014 - 06:49 AM.

"I have a structured settlement, and I need cash now!"

Sing it guys!

877-cash-now!!! get the cash now

TheTelly
  • TheTelly

Sarah

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:51 AM

Didn't kill the younger players?

AllDay808HI
  • AllDay808HI

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:55 AM Edited by AllDay808HI, 09 July 2014 - 06:59 AM.

Didn't kill the younger players?

Clooooooose enough...? :p

It's good to see that the GTA:O community still has some Good Samaritans instead of no life a**holes who like to kill people on sight.

Apollo00063
  • Apollo00063

I am that guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:00 AM Edited by Apollo00063, 09 July 2014 - 07:03 AM.

Low voice: 'I have a structured settlement, but I need cash now'

Choir: 'CALL J G WENTWORTH....877 CASH NOOOWW' 

JG: 'It's your money, use it when you need it'

Choir: 'CALL NOW'

The bus commercials make me laugh every time. Talk about diversity on that bus....You wouldn't catch the opera animal barbarian dude chillin' with anyone on the bus here in STL. They would think he was ready to kill everyone and would probably shoot first....

D3ViOU5
  • D3ViOU5

Trick

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:02 AM

I like to give tanks to low level players, it's nice to the low level players but terrible for the lobby and I am usually the first victim unless I get outta there before they figure out how to shoot and they usually blow themselves after 10 minutes at which point they are usually chased but a couple of other tanks, so in that regard, what was supposed a bit of harmless fun and showing new players a good time turns out to be a lose lose for everyone.

My intentions are good though...

• sSphInXx and Heists like this

nicky9499
  • nicky9499

Law Abiding Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:03 AM

I get rid of squeakers. That is all.

• ten-a-penny and AceCrossHairs like this

ExtendUnlimited
  • ExtendUnlimited

What did you say?!

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:05 AM

I give people their bounties after I ask them if they want their bounties. 60% of people say sure and are a bit happy after they respawn being 1-9k richer.

• NecroNeedle likes this

develvis
  • develvis

Destined to Explode

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:12 AM

One time I killed a guy relentlessly and then messaged him telling him to invite me whenever he needed backup.  Counts right?

• The Hippie, Lilliex1 and AceCrossHairs like this

tonko
  • tonko

sgt. Handsome

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:15 AM

i say them nice things and stab them in the neck with the knife, we always end up laughing

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:29 AM

sucked a guy's balls and told him they tasted like steak

• Lilliex1 and Mr.Smith187 like this

Duncan96
  • Duncan96

Honest Joe

• Members

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:30 AM

Some guy kept killing me over and over a few weeks ago. I went to FZ and got a fighter to return the favor a bit. Unfortunately, I got the wrong guy on a run and he sent me a message

"You destroyed my car that I forgot to insure"

I replied back for him to meet me at the Los Santos Customs near the airport. I felt bad about destroying his car (He was only around level 30, btw), so I took and identical one off the street (A Bravado Gauntlet) and fully modded it with armor, engine, brakes etc..., and gave the car to him. Overall I spent about 150,000 dollars (That I got legit) in order to make someone happy. 

It dies feel good to help someone out, even if you just bombed them with a plane like they lived in a third world country.

• Yan2295, G D, ten-a-penny and 12 others like this

BitPieStudios
  • BitPieStudios

Fly Goils. :U

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:33 AM Edited by BitPieStudios, 09 July 2014 - 08:34 AM.

I once showed 2 guys the wonders of Wingsuiting... He watched me do it from the bottom of Mt. Chilliad...

Went on a random free-roam cruise recently with 3 other guys, when one of them got a bounty on his head, so I killed him and gave him a 50% cut...

Went on a musket rampage in Paleto in a type of base located there with a random red guy, got 5 stars, died, and set off fireworks with him...

and finally got blown up by a friendly tank by mistake, brought my own tank, he killed me again thinking I was hostile, and I then sent him a message. We then became tank buddies for a good while, and i was not mad at him killing me twice at all...

I am kind a lot; I am social a lot, but the most i've done cash-wise is share bounties with the victims.

JWitfield
  • JWitfield

Killer of Idiots with Trainers

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:38 AM Edited by JWitfield, 09 July 2014 - 09:42 AM.

I never shoot first, and if I do, it's for a bounty. And when I get a bounty, I give at least 50% of it to the person who had it.

I shoot people and give them all of it.. And I am poor, I think I have 120k on my bank roll.. it saves them from hiding and from getting dicked.

• BitPieStudios likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:15 AM

I wanna try something different on the forums.

As the title says, what is the nicest thing you have done/said to other players?

Now, I know GTA:O doesn't have the most friendly community out there, but eventually there has to be some good guys roaming the streets.

To start it off: Like my member title says, I am a peacekeeper. I go around helping those that are in need of help. Either it's a low level in need of assistance against another player (mostly higher levels) or maybe a player that terrorizes that lobby with a tank or jet. I'll be there (at most times) to neutralize whatever threat that existed.

i've let other player's avatars live when i've spotted them, but that's usually a mistake since they shoot and kill me.

Nando.9.
  • Nando.9.

Nino

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:26 AM

Done old coveted 20x in a row with a level 20 to help him get apartment

dropped a level 19 a minigun rpg combat mg auto shotty ap pistol

let most low levels drive my liberator if they want not all want to tho

PressXtoJump
  • PressXtoJump

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:32 AM

I let one of my friends beat me in multiple races, just so he could unlock all the car mods.

He pretty much quit playing right after.

jackie-chan-meme-smiley-emoticon.png

• lazyassedlover likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users