Quantcast

» «
Photo

When does it feel that you've beaten GTA: Online?

40 replies to this topic
tonko
  • tonko

sgt. Handsome

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:37 AM

When i find Madrazo's wife and tell her that Martin doesn't play golf. He tells some guys that he loves them, but not in gay style.

• 2Chains4Bracelets and RavingWithJesus like this

Jehannum
  • Jehannum

High in the sky

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:18 AM

Nothing to do with cars, apartments or money. It's when I can hold my own against a 'crew' who's attacking me by knowing the map and gameplay better than they do.

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

Help, I'm steppin' into the Twilight Zone

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:21 AM

The only time I'll feel a sense of "beating" GTAO is when GTAO ends. I know, as much as I hate to say it, when Rockstar pulls the plug on GTAO (whenever that is) GTAO will be "beaten" for me. Think about it; it won't be for a while, heck it might not even happen. But if it does, we've got many years until that.

Rockstar keeps adding DLC, there's always something new to find, something new to buy, something new to look at. When GTAO expands into new maps, cities, and worlds, it might not even be beaten. We know that GTAO will have new maps added to it on next gen, so really, there's no real way to beat it.

LoonySpangles
  • LoonySpangles

Psychosomatic Sociopath

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:28 AM

Nothing to do with cars, apartments or money. It's when I can hold my own against a 'crew' who's attacking me by knowing the map and gameplay better than they do.

Yes, just make sure you don't rush to a glitch part of the map and hide "inside" fully protected while having the ability to shoot at them.

Knowing the map and knowing where the map glitches are 2 different things.

Gerald Spoder
  • Gerald Spoder

Friendly Neighborhood Drug Dealer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:40 AM

I'll be happy once R* changes all the prices to the single player prices and I can use my money more wisely (to invest in the heists whenever they come out). I would probably be done once I have enough money to last for a long time.

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Massacromance

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:16 PM

When GTA VI comes out. If you can't keep yourself entertained in a stupidly massive sandbox with 15 other live players, it says a lot more about you than it does the game...

So then killing some guys over and over and doing the same missions and races over and over, means that I'm the problem?

you ever consider its you that has the problem? How many hours you got in now? On your second character, doing all the same things you did with the first, but get to think your actually playing new again? Yes, stupidly massive sandbox, full of empty space and nothing to do. Wow lets play our 500th deathmatch or 1000th round of Rooftop!! Wait I know lets do that race we did 80 times already, in our cars that are exactly the same or maybe we can race some of the boats that suck!! 

Ive played 10 other games since this one came out, including maxing out my char on this game! Maybe you're just boring.
I only play my second character. I didn't like how my first turned out. I don't care for controlled deathmatches; I prefer them in free-roam where there's a risk that I could be outnumbered or outgunned. I accept RR invites all the time. Not to grind, but because I enjoy the mission. I race when I feel like it, and through the city in free roam either from or after griefers. I haven't really played anything else at all since I got on GTAO; I really enjoy the game. Sounds to me like you don't anymore. Maybe it's no longer your cup of tea. And there's nothing wrong with that. Stop being so defensive.
  • 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

TheKillerDonuts
  • TheKillerDonuts

the old stamp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:18 PM

Literally, level 120 you beat the game. Nothing left to unlock and by that time, you should have most things you want anyway.

NYCItalian
  • NYCItalian

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:43 AM

I got 20 cars fully upgraded, all cars that I like; some off the street, some bought.  Two top apartments, all of the guns, most of the special edition clothes/cars, lots of cash in the bank.  To be honest, I only play gta online now for deathmatches and the occasional rooftop rumble to make me feel as if I earned a lot of cash.   The occasional DLC is really the only thing keeping me interested

I wish they would add more unlocks for the higher levels.  Past level 120, it feels like ranking up is pointless.  

• MadHaTT3R likes this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:28 AM

When I reach Rank 120 and did all the contact missions.

Awesome9822
  • Awesome9822

The Outernet is Scary...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:47 AM

nothing GTA V is boring plain and simple, they could make it better by adding realistic GORE though.

Are'nt you that one guy that started up that one thread, "Bring on the GORE"?

man, what is with you and gore...? Go play Dead Space or Mortal Kombat or something. Geeze.

• We Are Ninja and LoonySpangles like this

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:50 PM

When GTA VI comes out. If you can't keep yourself entertained in a stupidly massive sandbox with 15 other live players, it says a lot more about you than it does the game...

So then killing some guys over and over and doing the same missions and races over and over, means that I'm the problem?

you ever consider its you that has the problem? How many hours you got in now? On your second character, doing all the same things you did with the first, but get to think your actually playing new again? Yes, stupidly massive sandbox, full of empty space and nothing to do. Wow lets play our 500th deathmatch or 1000th round of Rooftop!! Wait I know lets do that race we did 80 times already, in our cars that are exactly the same or maybe we can race some of the boats that suck!! 

Ive played 10 other games since this one came out, including maxing out my char on this game! Maybe you're just boring.
I only play my second character. I didn't like how my first turned out. I don't care for controlled deathmatches; I prefer them in free-roam where there's a risk that I could be outnumbered or outgunned. I accept RR invites all the time. Not to grind, but because I enjoy the mission. I race when I feel like it, and through the city in free roam either from or after griefers. I haven't really played anything else at all since I got on GTAO; I really enjoy the game. Sounds to me like you don't anymore. Maybe it's no longer your cup of tea. And there's nothing wrong with that. Stop being so defensive.

My defensiveness arises from trolls and douchebags, labeling me because the game lacks variety. Why are you defending, what you obviously think is ok? I got nothing against you playing or anyone else, but I am not the kind of gamer that puts a 1000hrs into something Ive already done. Ive done all the missions, done all the races. So whats to keep me interested? The lame shooter part of it? Like Ive never played a shooter before......Fact is as a shooter, this game is laughable. There are to many other shooter games, with far better physics and a lot more fun.

My point it, I can be bored with the game and it has nothing to do with me. If you still get a kick, great, but dont judge others when they say its stale. Someday it will be stale for you to, I'll come back then and tell you how your a problem because of it. 

People get defensive, when others feel the need to be offensive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users