Photo

Good ol' Days Thread

100 replies to this topic
Virtual-Antics
  • Virtual-Antics

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:59 PM Edited by Virtual-Antics, 11 July 2014 - 03:59 PM.

When your character and PV spawned on the street. (Before you had an apartment and garage.)

When R* gave everyone $500, 000.

Owning a ten car garage before the high end apartment.

Customising your first ever stolen car.

Defining your character's style or personality.

Taking your first Snapmatic selfie,

When randoms buzzed your apartment/garage and took you on a joyride.

Searching the map for sharks in the middle of the road.

• BigJoe_1 likes this

penguinhero
  • penguinhero

Being Infused With Life Fibers

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:14 PM

I miss the race me and my friends had to buying houses me buying the 80k 2 car while my friends to the lsc glitch and get eclipse towers..

I miss when cargobobs wouldn't spawn after level 40

I miss owning a cargobob even though I have it though pegasus

I miss my mechanic driving my cars to me

I miss billionaire days

I miss the day when I found a sentinel driving down the street not knowing how rare it is to only wake up one day to see it and my fulisade gone :(

I miss racing paying $13,500 for even the shortest races

I miss north yankton

I miss

A lot

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:55 PM

I also miss the tow trucks. Not the glitching you part but the actual having tow trucks in online part. One of the coolest cars in GTA.

TowTruck-Front-GTAV.png

• iliev77 likes this

MrKush
  • MrKush

We need Yachts

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:19 PM

Yep everything about ranking up was tons of fun. Unlocking better guns, setting goals towards the next big purchase, & just in general the feeling that you haven't done it all already. Most online games are best right in the beginning

Cwinny24
  • Cwinny24

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:26 PM

I miss being attached to a car. I loved racing and leveling up until you could buy all the upgrades.

Right now it is : Buy car -> smack all upgrades on it
-> ready to collect dust in garage until it gets sold

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:40 PM

I was just scrolling through my snapamatic and started reminiscing about the good ol' days of GTA:O. Before all the dlcs, before the billionaire days even. Los Santos was a happier place back then. Not better per se but happier :)
I'm sorry I can post pictures because I'm on my phone but if you look through my social club you'll see what I'm talking about. I had police cars and I had to do that one mission to get Trevor's truck. Feel free to share your pictures from the golden age of GTA.

The good ol days were GTA 4 online in 08/09 before the modders hit. 

There are no good ol days on this GTA, nowhere near as good as GTA IV was when it first came out.

• Gunslinger_GK likes this

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:14 AM

I was just scrolling through my snapamatic and started reminiscing about the good ol' days of GTA:O. Before all the dlcs, before the billionaire days even. Los Santos was a happier place back then. Not better per se but happier :)
I'm sorry I can post pictures because I'm on my phone but if you look through my social club you'll see what I'm talking about. I had police cars and I had to do that one mission to get Trevor's truck. Feel free to share your pictures from the golden age of GTA.

The good ol days were GTA 4 online in 08/09 before the modders hit. 

There are no good ol days on this GTA, nowhere near as good as GTA IV was when it first came out.

"The good ol' days weren't always good,

And tomorrow ain't as bad as it see-e-eems"

-Billy Joel
  • Headdogg81 likes this

Bourjois
  • Bourjois

Life is but a dream

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:44 AM

0_0.jpg
http://socialclub.ro...eXEe4Cp6vQ2twxQ

• Gunslinger_GK likes this

Reedseed12345
  • Reedseed12345

resovior mugs

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:25 AM

207kwow.jpg

And

2ir0s60.jpg

Arran B
  • Arran B

The '80s enthusiast.

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:27 AM Edited by Arran B, 12 July 2014 - 01:29 AM.

greenrock

That is all.

CaptainMental
  • CaptainMental

Criminal Mastermind

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:30 AM Edited by CaptainMental, 15 July 2014 - 05:31 AM.

I wasnt in GTAO from the beginning but I was there when hackers imposed the mega bounties on people. I remember coming into a lobby and I instantly received a bounty of hundreds of millions on my head. I had read about this, so for me it was a shocker it would happen to me. I instantly fled to my garage and tried to sort out what to do, people started to swarm outside my garage. One guy contacts me in voice chat and gives me an offer "Come out and let me kill you so I can get that bounty and I will give you one million.". At that time the function of giving money to other players from completed bounties/robberies etc didnt exist but I didnt know that. Instead I turned him down by saying "So let me get this straight, you will get 900 million from killing me and in return you will give me one million? That doesnt sound like a good deal to me. Bye." Then I started to fiddle with the menus, remember I was a noob at rank 10 or something, and I managed to switch session. I did that until I found a lobby with only one other player in it, I then rushed out of my garage and headed for the docks, there I took a boat and started to drive far out in the ocean. In a nerve-wrecking 45 minutes I was constantly staring at the map for anyone coming close to me the bounty became mine and the money put into my account.

That evening I did nothing but spend GTA$ like crazy. I immediately upgraded from a crappy 2 car garage to the most expensive apartment. I bought the Adder and all other high end cars. I bought all clothes and all Pegasus-vehicles and I felt...rich! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users