9 replies to this topic
AndroidModz14
  • AndroidModz14

Don Of Donz

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:52 PM

Does it work on psp cfw 6.60 pro c2

Have managed to find and get gta vcs edison Carter cheat device working but gta lcs is impossible to find a version that is compatible with 6.60 pro c2

I know it works with pro c2
I had it before but I need download links

DodoGTA
  • DodoGTA

Porter Tunnel removed from GTA:LCS :(

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:01 PM Edited by DodoGTA, 08 July 2014 - 12:13 PM.

Just google for ICheat and download it.Its a homebrew you must put in X:/PSP/GAME folder.And simply open this app from your XMB.You just simply find GTA LCS Cheat Device.

Note: Replace X with your Memory Stick letter.If this thing won't work just post your GTA LCS game version.

Enjoy :)

HeliPilot
  • HeliPilot

GTAIII Mobile Mods

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:48 PM

Here ya go

http://www.mediafire...CheatDevice.zip

Both LCS and VCS with cheat files, both tested and working on all version of 6.60.

csillam_faszlama
  • csillam_faszlama

Little Willie owner

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:56 AM

how do I open it in game?

LiamISA999
  • LiamISA999

I.S.A. Master General

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

Here ya go

http://www.mediafire...CheatDevice.zip

Both LCS and VCS with cheat files, both tested and working on all version of 6.60.

How do they work?

Tomasak
  • Tomasak

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 3 weeks ago

you need custom firmware on your PSP. Just look up the internet.

KlaudiuszPL
  • KlaudiuszPL

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago Edited by KlaudiuszPL, A week ago.

Why i cant spawn any vehicles with the 1.0g version? of cheat device also when i click triangle to change the player outfit or somethin it doesnt change same with the cars i press circle and it isnt spawning and the menu even blinks pls help me. oh and when i have infinite health and armor i just instantly die and die and die until i will not disable this cheat.   :die:  :die:  :die:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :rampage:  :rampage:  :rampage:

csillam_faszlama
  • csillam_faszlama

Little Willie owner

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted A week ago

Why i cant spawn any vehicles with the 1.0g version? of cheat device also when i click triangle to change the player outfit or somethin it doesnt change same with the cars i press circle and it isnt spawning and the menu even blinks pls help me. oh and when i have infinite health and armor i just instantly die and die and die until i will not disable this cheat.   :die:  :die:  :die:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :rampage:  :rampage:  :rampage:

Vehicle spawning cheats work a bit more complicatedly: You can set the vehicle to spawn instead of the Trashmaster and the Rhino, when you use their cheat codes. The menu will blink at most of the times, it's normal. For most of the cheats, including infinite health & armor you need to use the American version of the game. Finally, I don't know how the outfit changer works, I think I couldn't figure that out.

KlaudiuszPL
  • KlaudiuszPL

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago Edited by KlaudiuszPL, A week ago.

lol but i wanted to spawn maverick yea? and when i click the circle it doesnt spawn like the button doesnt respond or the cheat device and the outfit changer works like that cheat L1,L1,LEFT,L1,L1,RIGHT,SQUARE,TRIANGLE and for infinite health and armor its just stupid maybe i need another version of somethin like idk 1.0d but none of the links works 

EDIT: i removed the EU Version and installed USA Version now it works like a charm.

csillam_faszlama
  • csillam_faszlama

Little Willie owner

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted A week ago

As I sad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users