144 replies to this topic
livejoker
  • livejoker

I'm Herbert Moooooooon!

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

i wish we had something like this669751476692095043.gif

You just know most players will make gigantic boobs using that tool, right?

So I'm just gonna add this here as making another topic is useless. I made my female into this:

Spoiler

So with that manly face covered up and looking quite feminine in that army/attack suit I put together, I found players more interested in me. I'm suspecting some of them watching me via their TV in their apartment as a chick on a bike came by as well as a dude in a car. They rode together and stopped, took a look at me (I wasn't scared, I was in passive mode as I was on the forums). They then started doing the humping action. Later on, a guy in a Liberator came by and doing the fingering action and told me to get in his truck. I didn't reply because, well, I'm not a real chick and I was curious what he'd do. He ran me over and called me a cold bitch. I KNOW that at least half of female characters are controlled by males. By experience, at least. I know there's genuine girl gamers out there (my sympathy, by the way) but how can people be so nice in a female avatar? If I was a guy character, they would of shot me or ran me over. I got shot many times when they zoomed in on my face with a sniper rifle. That's how I died most of the time is by standing still and humping air to show I'm not hostile but they shoot me in the face after staring at me. 

I'm honestly considering making a 2nd female character and just use the phone text to communicate so people think I'm a real chick in hopes they'll give me money. I'll ask them to steal a store for me and stuff. It could work, I'm sure of it.

• Fallcreek likes this

DirtSPP
  • DirtSPP

Bonfire of the Centipedes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

0_0.jpg

I don't think it's necessarily impossible, just...eh, tedious. I think I tinkered with the Character Creator for a good three hours before settling on a face I liked.

• Zankou and Khan96 like this

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Sincere Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

It's possible, but you're gonna run into a cliche of the same ol' avatars. I keep seeing white females over and over... I wish we could have some exotic looking women. Arab, Scandinavian, South African, or even Native American. Rockstar may have had good intentions with the character creator, but... it's kinda bad. I keep seeing similar types of women with maybe a different chin or nose. I wanna see variety.

Skyrim even did it better lol

Imperial-Faces-Skyrim.jpg

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members

Posted A week ago

I think most of the female characters aren't really ugly... It's not because you can't make a plastic character like the top models (ugly plastic people!) that they are ugly...

• Bongsquirrel, Judicious 7 and dewtech_2008 like this

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Sincere Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I think most of the female characters aren't really ugly... It's not because you can't make a plastic character like the top models (ugly plastic people!) that they are ugly...

You know... you bring up a good point. I too don't think the female characters are ugly either. I think a lot of people want their avatars to look so pristine and picture perfect that they don't realize that this is game with a criminal element to it. I bet if you really did make a woman go out a resort to crime for the rest of her life she'll look like a 'tranny' or 'a meth head'. I didn't realize it until a few months ago that the women don't wear bras in this game. That's probably why their breasts are so low. I mean, who really has time to look cute during a shootout? Really good point..

My only concern about the creator though is the lack of faces and stuff. But that's alright though. I don't wanna get off topic while replying to your post. But really good point though! :^:

• TheJasonGallant and dewtech_2008 like this

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Worst case scenario, just put a pair of sunglasses on the character, or full face makeup. :lol:

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

You know... you bring up a good point. I too don't think the female characters are ugly either. I think a lot of people want their avatars to look so pristine and picture perfect that they don't realize that this is game with a criminal element to it. I bet if you really did make a woman go out a resort to crime for the rest of her life she'll look like a 'tranny' or 'a meth head'. I didn't realize it until a few months ago that the women don't wear bras in this game. That's probably why their breasts are so low. I mean, who really has time to look cute during a shootout? Really good point..

My only concern about the creator though is the lack of faces and stuff. But that's alright though. I don't wanna get off topic while replying to your post. But really good point though! :^:

That's something I've thought as well. If given the Saints Row creator I know how every female would look, and honestly it'd be a bit daft. Imo done well and most of the online girls can have that girl next door look, if a little on the leggy side. Which is what I was aiming for. She's no beauty queen, but she's far from a dog...

140710-1824-18.jpg

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Foreverpast, A week ago.

You just know most players will make gigantic boobs using that tool, right?

In GTA Online, either that or they'll give their character teen boobs.

So a combination of busty playboy bunnies & jailbait looking characters running around in an online session.   :panic:

Zombich_
  • Zombich_

The hymen destroyer of the East.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

It really depends. Some times,I look at my character and think She looks like Jeff Goldblum some days,and other days,She's kind of cute. I wish they had more options for hair. But most of all, I want her to be not so.. Amazonian. When she stands next to other women NPCs She looks like a monster rofl.

Quejki
  • Quejki

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Quejki, A week ago.

For all, who post your female pics: they are ugly. But it's possible make an attractice character, just check mine:

0_0.jpg

Here more pictures: http://pl.socialclub...pmatic/myphotos

Crossed Sabres
  • Crossed Sabres

Bad Bish

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

The only drawback of having an attractive character is dudes thinking you're a girl.  Literally just opened the door for someone buzzing my apartment.  Our conversation:

Him: You look sexy

Me: My avatar does, sure..

Him: Date me

*CrossedSabres has left*

Honestly just went to a new session.  Some people are pathetic.

Pumpkin Zone
  • Pumpkin Zone

Humans are such easy prey.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Unknown

Posted A week ago

The only drawback of having an attractive character is dudes thinking you're a girl.  Literally just opened the door for someone buzzing my apartment.  Our conversation:

Him: You look sexy

Me: My avatar does, sure..

Him: Date me

*CrossedSabres has left*

Honestly just went to a new session.  Some people are pathetic.

That, or being constantly watched through the windows of clothing stores. I feel preyed upon everytime I play as my girl.

So of course I murder every single creepy bastard near me, and I usually do it to other creepy bastards who are hounding on another girl (character or not) in the server.

Skylan
  • Skylan

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I just wish we could give female characters petite bodies.

Skylan
  • Skylan

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I wish I could make my female character look like the bartender at the strip club. The one with the black tank top. :p

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I wish I could make my female character look like the bartender at the strip club. The one with the black tank top. :p

This

hdnoVA2.png

• Skylan likes this

Skylan
  • Skylan

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

^ YES. YES, THAT'S IT. Just look at them sultry eyes, the big boobs in the tight tank top, and that hairdo (which is obviously rendered in the game, and yet our Online characters can't HAVE IT). And she's got a petite body (which our Online characters ALSO can't have)!

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted A week ago

To be honest I have never met a woman who was a criminal that was sexy.  The life doesn't do your looks any favors.  And they don't usually wear high heels or skirts.

Sexy criminal women is more of a movie meme than real life.

Same for men actually.

Skylan
  • Skylan

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Yeah, but this is a game based primarily around the concept of fun. Giving us better-looking characters wouldn't destroy that just because it doesn't happen in real life. If that's the rule the game played by, 99% of the game would instantly die.

Joekill95
  • Joekill95

The Observer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

This game needs something similar to Dragon's Dogma's character creator...

You can create such a wide variety using that thing.

Guaranteed, though, it still takes time to master.

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted A week ago

0 /10 you look like a les

For all, who post your female pics: they are ugly. But it's possible make an attractice character, just check mine:

0_0.jpg

Quejki
  • Quejki

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

0 /10 you look like a les

0_0.jpg

Sure man. Maybe explain why? :p

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A week ago Edited by Vec, A week ago.

I was looking to my second character and noticed that female character in general have puny boobs. Why can't we have a store to give your female character a pair of fake Vinewood tits?

Ok...I'm being akward now, so off topic: I've being seeing some selfies where the characters make gestures to the camera. How do you make them, cause I couldn't get myself to do a single one...

xTrillmatic35
  • xTrillmatic35

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I don't understand the appeal of men playing as female avatars on a video game. Hiding something?

DirtSPP
  • DirtSPP

Bonfire of the Centipedes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by DirtSPP, A week ago.

I don't understand the appeal of men playing as female avatars on a video game. Hiding something?

Yeah I have like $200 stashed for a rainy day fund. Why?

Ok...I'm being akward now, so off topic: I've being seeing some selfies where the characters make gestures to the camera. How do you make them, cause I couldn't get myself to do a single one... sk

Have a gesture equipped that can also be done one handed (i.e the Bird, Wave, Thumbs Up, etc.) then you can hold L2 while you have the selfie camera on.

• xTrillmatic35 likes this

Mightymomo22
  • Mightymomo22

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I think my character looks nice. She lives in Sandy Shores. Because of her new home she had to blend in with the locals.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users