Photo

Goodbye pogo [goodbye sentimental objects]

77 replies to this topic
Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• BUSTED!
  • Somalia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:54 AM Edited by Delta India Echo, 08 July 2014 - 01:54 AM.

http://www.rockstarg...heftauto3/pogo/

"I love you Pogo! You bounce!"

I still have no idea how this mask is a reference to that monkey from GTA 3 & VC

GTA SA had Go, Go Space Monkey. It's a reference to THAT, not this.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:58 AM

Also, you're being assumptive based on something that you have no relevant statistics for, so all of this is nothing more than conjecture based on your own very limited personal experience.

Also, for the record, red dots could just be killing a lot of cops, as that also gets you in the red pretty quick, even after it was supposedly nerfed in the update.

And why would cops be on him exactly? If he wasn't player killing there's not a whole lot of reasons the cops would be on him.

So apparently stealing cars, robing stores and robing armored trucks and killing NPCs, as well as just firing a weapon without even hitting any one doesn't get the cops after you? Have you never been just tryna get somewhere and accidentally bump into a cop car that was chasing another player in the area? Do you know that there is also a bug that causes you to be spawned with a wanted level even after the cops kill you?

And you aren't aware of the fact that sometimes players just like to have shoot outs with the cops just to do so for the fun of it? Not just killing cops because they are after him for killing a player?

I swear it's thinking like that which leads to such faulty systems like this to begin with.

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:58 AM Edited by ninjaontour, 08 July 2014 - 01:59 AM.

EDIT: Just for you.

What exactly is that supposed to prove? When I approach their location, IE site, that is shooting me on site. Simple as.

Stating that you're killing "on site" is a redundant statement as you are a moving entity, and not a location or land mass. Here, I'll use it in a sentence for you to illustrate the difference.

"The beef farmers do all their killing on site at the abbatoir."

"The sniper stationed on the hill downed every Tango on sight."

I really hope this is getting through.

The definitions are not as strict as you want them to be, it also shows that if you have to resort to grammar correcting (which it didn't need) you have got very little to contribute.

As a matter of fact they are, but hey, what do I know? I guess I'll just take your word for it over my tertiary level education in English Literature, right?

I've also already contributed my OT opinion.

MrManBuz
  • MrManBuz

Men become demons

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:12 AM Edited by MrManBuz, 08 July 2014 - 02:12 AM.

So apparently stealing cars, robing stores and robing armored trucks and killing NPCs, as well as just firing a weapon without even hitting any one doesn't get the cops after you? Have you never been just tryna get somewhere and accidentally bump into a cop car that was chasing another player in the area? Do you know that there is also a bug that causes you to be spawned with a wanted level even after the cops kill you?

And you aren't aware of the fact that sometimes players just like to have shoot outs with the cops just to do so for the fun of it? Not just killing cops because they are after him for killing a player?

I swear it's thinking like that which leads to such faulty systems like this to begin with.

Why would you be stealing cars? If it's for Simeon how would stealing a car turn into a shootout? 

Robbing stores....who does that? And you must being doing something wrong if it turns into a shootout.

Robbing trucks perhaps, but you'll have the money before the cops arrive so how would it turn into you killing 100+ cops?

Shooting NPCs and just shooting the air, yes because that happens all the time.

You're listing off things that don't happen in game, in theory perhaps but not in game. How many stores would you need to rob before you raked up enough cop kills for your blip to turn red? How many cars? How many Armoured Trucks? The only way you get into firefights on a regular basis with the cops is when you're in free roam battles.

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:16 AM Edited by ninjaontour, 08 July 2014 - 02:18 AM.

Why would you be stealing cars? If it's for Simeon how would stealing a car turn into a shootout? 

Robbing stores....who does that? And you must being doing something wrong if it turns into a shootout.

Robbing trucks perhaps, but you'll have the money before the cops arrive so how would it turn into you killing 100+ cops?

You're listing off things that don't happen in game, in theory perhaps but not in game. How many stores would you need to rob before you raked up enough cop kills for your blip to turn red? How many cars? How many Armoured Trucks? The only way you get into firefights on a regular basis with the cops is when you're in free roam battles.

More baseless assumption spawned from your personal, narrow view. This is getting silly.

Of course people just shoot cops for fun, and of course they rob stores. I did at least 4 robberies yesterday alone, for the fun of it. You're just babbling at this point, mate.

MrManBuz
  • MrManBuz

Men become demons

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:18 AM Edited by MrManBuz, 08 July 2014 - 02:24 AM.

More baseless assumption spawned from your personal, narrow view. This is getting silly.

As are your attempts to prove your points. But do elaborate on them.

Edit: So robbing 4 stores and the other stuff you done was enough to give you a red blip? As I said, in game that doesn't happen. The only way you'll get a red blip from shooting cops is going on tank rampages etc. 

Darth_Zannah
  • Darth_Zannah

Sith'ari

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:20 AM

http://www.rockstarg...heftauto3/pogo/

"I love you Pogo! You bounce!"

I still have no idea how this mask is a reference to that monkey from GTA 3 & VC

GTA SA had Go, Go Space Monkey. It's a reference to THAT, not this.

Meh. I see Pogo and that's what I think of.

• ninjaontour likes this

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:31 AM

Edit: So robbing 4 stores and the other stuff you done was enough to give you a red blip? As I said, in game that doesn't happen. The only way you'll get a red blip from shooting cops is going on tank rampages etc.

Wow.... you are simply narrow minded BEYOND belief, so much to the point it doesn't even make sense to discuss this with you. I'm done with this lol.

It's like, are you even playing the same game yo? smh lol.
  • ninjaontour and Darth_Zannah like this

Darth_Zannah
  • Darth_Zannah

Sith'ari

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:33 AM

Wow.... you are simply narrow minded BEYOND belief, so much to the point it doesn't even make sense to discuss this with you. I'm done with this lol.

Talking to a wall dude.

• ninjaontour and RoyalRedXIII like this

MrManBuz
  • MrManBuz

Men become demons

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:36 AM Edited by MrManBuz, 08 July 2014 - 02:36 AM.

Please tell me in what world would you get a red blip from robbing 4 stores and doing a few other miscellaneous things involving the cops?

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:37 AM

Please tell me in what world would you get a red blip from robbing 4 stores and doing a few other miscellaneous things involving the cops?

No one's biting any more. Time for bed, Billy.

• RoyalRedXIII and Darth_Zannah like this

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:41 AM

Has he been trolling this whole time? Nobody can be THAT clueless.
  • ninjaontour likes this

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:42 AM

My sentiments exactly.

IRtL
  • IRtL

Guest on a Free Service

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:48 AM

ITT: argue about stupid sh*t.

don't kill people on sight unless you think they're a squeaker.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:49 AM

My sentiments exactly.

In that case, serves me right. I took the bait from the beginning and let it get this far xD

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:50 AM

Chrome paint. It looks really good in some combos on some cars. But since day one it's been associated with the Douchiest of Douches and any vehicle with even Secondary Chrome gets KOS'd by everybody.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:51 AM Edited by RoyalRedXIII, 08 July 2014 - 02:52 AM.

Kill people on sight.

Agreed :^:

MrManBuz
  • MrManBuz

Men become demons

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:54 AM

Whatever, I'll slowly walk away from the three-sum stroking each other off, I'm wasting my time. I still haven't had anyone tell me how you can get a red blip from doing anything other than rampages and player killing. Stealing a few cars, robbing a few shops will not get you a fully red blip. I've sank enough energy into this already.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users