Can someone host the new mission "Time to get away" from marti

17 replies to this topic
P-loss
  • P-loss

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:28 PM

Hi everyone, i like to play alone but i've been trying to find this mission calling to martin , but always give me the same missions, i have the other 2 new missions, so maybe we can exchangue missions, i like to collect them, so ... someone?

By the way here is my playlist crystal clear out III x16 :) . Greetings people.

http://es.socialclub...K2UuXlOqbhQ2zRw

Zhake
  • Zhake

Super-villain

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:31 PM

You're on Xbox, right? Add me (GT in my profile) and I'll host it for you.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:34 PM

You can just go to online > host job > missions and find it, or can you not do that anymore?

P-loss
  • P-loss

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:35 PM

You're on Xbox, right? Add me (GT in my profile) and I'll host it for you.

i knew i was forgetting something XD , no i dont im on Ps3 :/

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:36 PM Edited by FRA1Z3R, 07 July 2014 - 09:37 PM.

You might have more luck in find lobby/Meetup sub forum.

Edit: here http://gtaforums.com...-lobby-meetups/

P-loss
  • P-loss

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:38 PM

You can just go to online > host job > missions and find it, or can you not do that anymore?

you can find it there , just if you played at least one time that mission , but this mission its new so you cant find it there, you need to unlock it calling to your contacts in this case martin :/ , but always give me the same missions.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:44 PM

you can find it there , just if you played at least one time that mission , but this mission its new so you cant find it there, you need to unlock it calling to your contacts in this case martin :/ , but always give me the same missions.

That's new, they used to have all the missions there. Even one's I hadn't played yet. There was a tick next to jobs I had done and no tick next to the ones I hadn't. That sucks though, I can never get the mission I want when I call up contacts. I remember spending 30 minutes trying to get Base Invaders before giving up lol.

P-loss
  • P-loss

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:59 PM

That's new, they used to have all the missions there. Even one's I hadn't played yet. There was a tick next to jobs I had done and no tick next to the ones I hadn't. That sucks though, I can never get the mission I want when I call up contacts. I remember spending 30 minutes trying to get Base Invaders before giving up lol.
i know its a pain, but its the only way or just if by luck they send you those new missions, but that its really rare XD, and always happens this to me with this lower missions :/ , and example was gta today,the only way how i unlocked it was thanks to a friend. Maybe for my rank but i think its hard to believe XD. Greetings.

Warghoul
  • Warghoul

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:40 PM

I am on PS3, Isaw-Yig. I have that mission, I need someone to host GTA today :-). I will be glad to host if you are on now, regardless of whether you have GTA today

blackwolfred
  • blackwolfred

HellsWolfPak&Proud

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:46 PM

i would just try to join contact missions,it's popular right now,i would think you would find it fast.

NoSignal666
  • NoSignal666

A Nice Guy

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:05 PM

What are all the new jobs added?

P-loss
  • P-loss

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:20 PM

I am on PS3, Isaw-Yig. I have that mission, I need someone to host GTA today :-). I will be glad to host if you are on now, regardless of whether you have GTA today

Hi , yes i have Gta today, i have all the missions , but from the new missions i just i cant find "time to get away" , so your gamertag its Isaw-Yig." ? With the dot?.

Warghoul
  • Warghoul

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:24 PM

No dot. Isaw-Yig

P-loss
  • P-loss

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:29 PM

i would just try to join contact missions,it's popular right now,i would think you would find it fast.

i can bet the only that you will find its rooftop rumble XD , and now with that new system "on wait" its another pain cause i cant see now in what mission im joining D:

No dot. Isaw-Yig

cool im going to add you, im online right now.

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Nobs4Lyf

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:47 PM

How many new missions are there? How much do they even pay?

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:51 AM

i finally found someone to play it and its only a 2 player one, ive never played it before but i only got half pay, wtf is going on, this game is suckijng ass more and more with every patch.  

P-loss
  • P-loss

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:01 AM

i finally found someone to play it and its only a 2 player one, ive never played it before but i only got half pay, wtf is going on, this game is suckijng ass more and more with every patch.

i know the pay sucks, but a rare mission its a rare mission, and now my collection is complete again just thanks to warghoul, so TOPIC CLOSED.Greetings people.

NoSignal666
  • NoSignal666

A Nice Guy

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:29 PM

How many new missions are there? How much do they even pay?

That's what I am trying to figure out, not even in the patch notes those it say anything about new missions..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users