Quantcast

» «
Photo

Would you buy sharkcards, if they were 50% off?

62 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you buy a sharkcard, if they were 50% off? (117 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you buy a sharkcard, if they were 50% off? (One vote)

1. Yes. I wouldn't want to miss out on the opportunity. (45 votes [38.46%])

Percentage of vote: 38.46%

2. No. I will never buy a sharkcard (47 votes [40.17%])

Percentage of vote: 40.17%

3. I will buy them regardless. (9 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

4. I don't care. This topic is stupid. (16 votes [13.68%])

Percentage of vote: 13.68%

If you bought one because of a sale, how much would you spend?

1. 0>$20USD (81 votes [69.23%])

Percentage of vote: 69.23%

2. $20USD-$50USD (25 votes [21.37%])

Percentage of vote: 21.37%

3. $50USD-$100USD (5 votes [4.27%])

Percentage of vote: 4.27%

4. $100USD< (6 votes [5.13%])

Percentage of vote: 5.13%

Vote Guests cannot vote
B3astGTS
  • B3astGTS

Why? Because cash cards...

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:18 AM Edited by B3astGTS, 08 July 2014 - 12:19 AM.

I don't know why I'm bothering but....

Even those of us who can only play 15 hours a week don't need cash cards. I spent 1 1/2 hours today making money, I got about $160k without touching RR or coveted, and potshot only twice. I even messed up a few times. Money isn't hard unless you're one of these people that doesn't enjoy jobs or races but still insists that this is the right game for them.

"I play in the sandpit and I want toys!"

"Try these games, you can quickly win toys"

"NO. ONLY SANDPIT. TOYS SHOULD BE FREE!"

OT I bought one before, to help pay for a buzzard. Which quickly repays the investment and funds everything else. So I'd buy another one at 50% discount, yeah.  Hipster and Independence knocked me down to half a mil so I'm feeling poor.

This is not true. The problem is you have to do certain things or a limited selection of an activity to make money. If you want to race and make $160,000 within 1.5 hours you will have to intentionally pick long races and win all of them to even have a chance at making that kind of money. You can't just play x number of races at random and come anywhere near that amount of money within 1.5 hours. If you are in free roam, you have to hope for the armored truck glitch to make anywhere near that kind of money. People should have the freedom to play any of the various modes in the game and have efficient earning potential. However, the current payout system severely limits what you can play if you want to make money efficiently. This wouldn't be a big deal if key gameplay items weren't incredibly expensive, but they are.

• TCMike likes this

TheProphet78
  • TheProphet78

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:24 AM

i dont think ill need one. but if they were on sale id buy one just so rockstar looks past my funds

MilezDawg
  • MilezDawg

No Jones No Stones

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:27 AM

I'll never buy a Cash Card, but would gladly pay money for some kick ass SP or MP DLC. TBOGT/TLAD style DLC, R* would see my money then.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users