How To Get The Z-Type For Free [SP]

13 replies to this topic
DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:37 PM

You maybe aware of the mission strand given by Devin Weston where he gives you the task of stealing 5 different cars for his collection (Cheetah, Entity XF, JB700 and the Z-Type [Lamar steals the Monroe]).

During "Eye In The Sky" you must use the LSPD scanner on a police Maverick and use it to find Chad Mulligan (the Z-Type owner) and retrieve the car from him.

To own the Z-Type, do the mission normally until you get the car from Mulligan. Once you have the car, take the car to the airport (remember to kill Mulligan as otherwise he will call the police) and wait for the cut scene to end. When it tells you to leave the airport, make Devin's plane explode and press the do not try again button.

You will then spawn in front of the airport arrivals as if you just got off the plane. The Z-Type will then be parked for you to drive off and keep. The mission can be used to get multiple Z-Type's if you keep doing this, I have one per character.

Go to this thread for methods to get other expensive/rare cars:

http://gtaforums.com...nsive-vehicles/

• Militia, chrisscorsese88, Fearx-- and 1 other like this

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:32 AM

Thanks for this.  I didn't know you could do this.  I just bought one for 10 Million a long time ago, but never knew you could get it this way! :)

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:09 AM

That's great, except for one problem. There's way too many good cars in this game and not enough spots to store them, so I had to sacrifice a space for this car. When we get more storage space and I go through another playthrough, I will surely do this!

• Sprue, DIEXEL and Militia like this

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:52 PM

We need more garages in SP, it shouldn't be hard to take some garage properties from Online and make them available in SP.

• Sprue, DIEXEL, Militia and 2 others like this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:52 PM

Yeah, in fact, I don't care about ANY DLC or anything in the game, but collecting vehicles besides getting to 100%, of course.  But due to the lack of storage space, this game really puts me off...I haven't played it in months and returned to the PS2 Era Classics and going for 100% again and obtaining all the proof vehicles I can pull off, without cheats of course.  I refuse to use them...

• chrisscorsese88 likes this

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:03 PM

I have also gone back to some old games of GTA. Mostly Vice City as you can severe someone's head with a Meat Cleaver.

• Militia and chrisscorsese88 like this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:22 PM

I finished VC about a month ago in the first week of June I got to 100% with 6 proof vehicles and 9 EC vehicles, of those 9 EC vehicles 2 are just unique, Love Fist Limo and Spand Express Van.

Good times...

• chrisscorsese88 likes this

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:24 PM

Nice collection I must say there. I will just finish the story then do it again going for unique stuff but yeah, we must stay on topic now.

• Militia and chrisscorsese88 like this

Crow_CZ
  • Crow_CZ

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:40 AM

Thanks for the tip, i'll have to do it on my next playthrough when it comes out on PS4!

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:53 PM

mod one in with save editor....

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:57 PM

mod one in with save editor....

No.  This is a topic about cheat/mod free ways of obtaining.

Rolls Royce
  • Rolls Royce

Player Hater

• New Members
  • France

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:44 PM

Hey guys, I know its a long time now, but i began to play GTA V very lately. So my question is, is it possible to get it with Michael ? Because Devin said to him that he wont need Michael for the robery mission. So is it possible ? Thanks for the answer !

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:48 PM

I think so. Give it with the character you have the Z-Type with to Michael via character switching.

• Militia likes this

Rolls Royce
  • Rolls Royce

Player Hater

• New Members
  • France

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:26 PM

I dont really understand. I have to move Michael to the airport, quicksave, do the mission with Franky and when its done, i change with Michael ? But i think the last one has been move by the IA. Sorry for this but I really want this car with Michael, mafia style so dope 😏

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users