Online Flight Sim

4 replies to this topic
upyoustolemylungs
  • upyoustolemylungs

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:30 AM

Oh. Hey.

Two things... ONE: does anybody know if there is a GTA Lobby/Crew that does airplane freemode with an ATC and all that.

and

TWO: If not, would anybody be interested?

That is all.

Starsky83
  • Starsky83

Homie

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:35 AM

Yeah Id be keen. Ive used MS Flight Sim quite a bit however my computer is out of action so I have missed this somewhat. Though GTA flight physics aint exactly very flight sim.

upyoustolemylungs
  • upyoustolemylungs

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:43 AM

Yeah Id be keen. Ive used MS Flight Sim quite a bit however my computer is out of action so I have missed this somewhat. Though GTA flight physics aint exactly very flight sim.

Not very flight sim at all haha. But it would be cool to set requirments, make maps of runways and run patterns and traffic and whatnot. Set up different scenarios etc...

Starsky83
  • Starsky83

Homie

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:50 AM

Not very flight sim at all haha. But it would be cool to set requirments, make maps of runways and run patterns and traffic and whatnot. Set up different scenarios etc...

That could be interesting. I never quite got to that in MS Flight Sim. Was learning tmore the how to fly and the instruments first. I do want to get my PPL a some point.

Anyway what platform are you? Im on PS3

upyoustolemylungs
  • upyoustolemylungs

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:22 PM

That could be interesting. I never quite got to that in MS Flight Sim. Was learning tmore the how to fly and the instruments first. I do want to get my PPL a some point.

Anyway what platform are you? Im on PS3

Yeah it would be cool. I'm on PS3 as well

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users