Photo

Max Health Stat Misconception

10 replies to this topic
Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:10 AM Edited by Rwande, 07 July 2014 - 03:10 PM.

As I've jumped onto PS3 from XBox mainly because of TDM crew battles and 1v1s I need to start and level up again. My goal is to reach a certain level so I have super heavy armor unlocked (takes 2 shots from special carbine to be rendered useless) but I also wanted to figure out how much increasing health stat by leveling up effects your HP - practically how many direct body shots (just as a guide) you need to be taken down by special carbine (most powerful AR) with silencer.

level 125 - 7 direct body shots + 1 limb shot or 8 shots 

level 470 - 9 direct body shots + 1 limb shot or 10 shots

Add 2 additional shots to these that super heavy armor eats.

Interestingly there's pretty much no significant difference between. This is useful for ones who think 'high level' players are 'invincible' and that there's no chance against them purely based on higher HP... I'm yet to find out how many shots a level 50-60 needs (lvl when super heavy armor become available), i'm going to update this post as soon as I got the number.

Of course head splitting first so I'm just putting this down as an interesting find.

• Day Reaper and Egonga like this

Duncan96
  • Duncan96

Honest Joe

• Members

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:18 AM

Thanks for doing some work on this. My low level friend is always bitching about how he has no health.

• Rwande likes this

BigStu4q
  • BigStu4q

Los Demonios MC

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:13 AM

level 125 - 7 direct body shots + 1 limb shot (with armor) or 8 shots 

level 470 - 9 direct body shots + 1 limb shot (with armor) or 10 shots

Those 2 levels should have no difference, after level 100 you're supposed to have 100/100 health

• Rwande likes this

ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:30 AM

Those 2 levels should have no difference, after level 100 you're supposed to have 100/100 health

Yeah this, and isn't the advanced rifle the most powerful rifle? I'm sure I read it has the second highest damage per second in the game of all bullet weapons only behind the mini gun.

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:22 PM Edited by Rwande, 07 July 2014 - 03:29 PM.

Thats true. The more you play though the more skill you should have in combat but thats not necessarily true in most cases. A level 50 headbanger (say he's new to gta V but coming from rdr) is easily punishing any 'veteran'.

"isn't the advanced rifle the most powerful rifle?"

See, it's still controversial, I've used advanced rifle for most of my time in gta but still find special carbine more powerful because of accuracy. They both have the same damage but the real difference lays in accuracy. Advanced or bullpop rifle is great for close range headshot on moving targets because of the higher fire rate but because of lower accuracy it's not as effective as special carbine for distant shots /headshots. There's no major difference between ARs really, it's all about personal preference though.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:22 PM

Please.
High Rank guys like me, get zero respect from the game.
Enemies still spawn behind me while it seems I never benefit from spawning behind any enemy in DMs. In fact I spawn the farthest from the enemy as possible lol in one match I was up by 4 kills and needed that 5th kill to win but I was spawned at the bottom of a fukcing hill and by the time I climbed back up, the 2nd place guy got the kills he needed and I lost!!! I couldn't fuming believe it....I needed ONE MORE KILL, which I would've gotten had I not been spawned so far away. I was angry as fukc because the whole deathmatch, I hadn't spawned there at all. I just couldn't understand it.

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:49 PM Edited by Rwande, 07 July 2014 - 04:50 PM.

Please.
Enemies still spawn behind me while it seems I never benefit from spawning behind any enemy in DMs. In fact I spawn the farthest from the enemy as possible lol in one match I was up by 4 kills and needed that 5th kill to win but I was spawned at the bottom of a fukcing hill and by the time I climbed back up, the 2nd place guy got the kills he needed and I lost!!! I couldn't fuming believe it....I needed ONE MORE KILL, which I would've gotten had I not been spawned so far away. I was angry as fukc because the whole deathmatch, I hadn't spawned there at all. I just couldn't understand it.

Well, I'm getting kicked from DM because I'm lvl 470 on xbox and getting kicked on PSN because I'm lvl 20 (not lately though as you'll freeze every single time if you go into view joined players)... In terms of map, be careful what you choose, usually small, run n gun fast paced maps are the best. Spawning has nothing to do with character lvl, it has everything to do with f*cked up spawning points especially on custom maps where the creator has no idea how to place them properly.

• Day Reaper likes this

Cyantifiic
  • Cyantifiic

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:07 PM

Once you hit level 100 your max health stat is full it doesnt get any higher after 100 health of a level 100 is the same as that of a 8000 and in terms of best gun its the advanced rifle in assisted aim because of the range and rate of fire accuracy means little in assisted aim and in free aim the special carbines thes best imo anyway

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:39 PM Edited by Rwande, 07 July 2014 - 05:40 PM.

Once you hit level 100 your max health stat is full it doesnt get any higher after 100 health of a level 100 is the same as that of a 8000 and in terms of best gun its the advanced rifle in assisted aim because of the range and rate of fire accuracy means little in assisted aim and in free aim the special carbines thes best imo anyway

This is one of the reason why I tested this out, I thought at lvl 100 the max health is capped but it's not. My test was done in the same setup - location, time, distance (30ft) and weapon.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:13 PM

Please.

Well, I'm getting kicked from DM because I'm lvl 470 on xbox and getting kicked on PSN because I'm lvl 20 (not lately though as you'll freeze every single time if you go into view joined players)... In terms of map, be careful what you choose, usually small, run n gun fast paced maps are the best. Spawning has nothing to do with character lvl, it has everything to do with f*cked up spawning points especially on custom maps where the creator has no idea how to place them properly.

I also noticed that im getting kicked by the host in some DM lobbies......what a bunch of god damn slack-jawed pussies, right? 

When I was a sub 100 rank player, I LOVED IT when a Rank 200+ was with us as i was up to the challenge! 

I ran towards those high ranks....NOT RUN AWAY FROM THEM.  

How are you pansies supposed to get good when all you are fighting is same level players? 

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:38 PM Edited by Rwande, 07 July 2014 - 07:39 PM.

Please.

I also noticed that im getting kicked by the host in some DM lobbies......what a bunch of god damn slack-jawed pussies, right? 

When I was a sub 100 rank player, I LOVED IT when a Rank 200+ was with us as i was up to the challenge! 

I ran towards those high ranks....NOT RUN AWAY FROM THEM.  

How are you pansies supposed to get good when all you are fighting is same level players? 

These players mindset are purely based on misbelief.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users