Do you want a third or fourth property?

130 replies to this topic
Thr33X
  • Thr33X

PAYLOAD Ringleader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I say yes, for more garage space and new real estate property. I would fill up one more 10 car garage, and then save and hope that they add mansions as safehouses eventually.

TCMike
  • TCMike

Lazy Gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yes, if they expect me to buy newly added properties.  I don't care for throwing away money when trading in a property.  At this point I don't really care about the garage space, but just increasing my foot print in the game with more safe houses.

dhuyd
  • dhuyd

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I hope that one of the benefits of having mansions is the ability to have body guards patrolling your compound, and taking out anybody that trespasses without your permission.

StancevD
  • StancevD

Wheelgap hater.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yes. I find myself always selling some of my cars to buy new ones, and so forth. I would love to have a 3rd or 4th property. Don't care if it's a house, garage, mansion or whatever. As long as it can hold 10 cars or more, I'll be happy.

Rented
  • Rented

GTA Vet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

please

TPenterprise
  • TPenterprise

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

When this question was first asked my thoughts were "no, people just want more and more and 3 will eventually turn to 4 etc." But since moving to Paleto and Hangman Ave, I would like another property so I can be more spread out through the map. I'd even just buy the 2 slot garage along the highway to the east. It's not the number of vehicles I'm concerned with, its just having another place out of the way of everything that I can go to really.

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yes! I would love to own 4 properties, maybe even 5. If we could purchase 5 properties, I think I would own the following properties:

Del Perro Heights Apartment 20 (Already own it, might trade it for Hangman Ave.)

Integrity Way Apartment 28

Hangman Ave. House

A House in Paleto Bay (not sure which one)

Either the 6-Car Garage in the City of Davis right across from the Sheriff's Station or maybe the Garage not far from Fort Zancudo (Both if we could own 6 properties)

Better yet, why limit us on properties we can purchase? If I recall correctly, there was no limits on properties in Test Drive Unlimited 2 (TDU 2).

• TCMike likes this

Impulse_3
  • Impulse_3

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Absolutely. A 3rd property would be epic.

statistic
  • statistic

Playa

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

I only use one property, the other is strictly for vehicle storage.  I'd love more cars, whether it's via a third property or larger garages doesn't matter to me.  I'll still live in the same place, just have more cars on call.

Patgosplat
  • Patgosplat

Thug

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'd take more garage space. I have 2 characters & 4 full garages & there are still more cars I would like to have. I also wouldn't have to replace any if there are new DLC vehicles added

‹bermacht
  • ‹bermacht

It means Superior

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yes.

Although I would like more game play options to make GTA$ to fill the garage with before said properties appear.

Alternatively and probably better for the Servers, introduce the option to have the Mechanic deliver vehicles like you can with Pegasus for when you have already stored the maximum number possible at your properties or better yet, now we have a vehicle management tool, have vehicles able to be delivered to a property but not stored for immediate access, but rather they need to be swapped into a slot with another vehicle being removed from the garage...this way they do not need to be rendered until they are requested.

How would that be any better for servers? Instead of having vehicles stored in your save file, and in a property, you'd have vehicles stored in your save file. I really doubt owning a property takes up much space in your save file, it's most likely a zero or a one.

Besides, all this 'bad for servers' crap. Was there really a noticeable deterioration in the servers when the High Life update came out and everyone suddenly had 2 properties and 20 cars? No.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yes, because I should be able to own at least one property per area on the map.  The map is too huge to own just two properties.

CrayCray
  • CrayCray

Major General of the New World Order

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hell yeah. I'm tired of having to part with vehicles with every update.

Ronzilla187
  • Ronzilla187

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yes. 4 properties should definitely be the limit though.

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

How about 20 garage mansions.
  • (OO)SKYLINE(OO) likes this

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Im a GTA addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yea in fact make it like GTA SA was where you can own as many as you want because i would like to purchase that house in vinewood hills but no way in hell im getting rid of four cars. I would like to own property in paleto bay & a 10 car garage by the airport.

gbrown100
  • gbrown100

Wanderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Still dreaming of unlimited garages... Oh, imagine the glory! 10 cars for each class, all fully upgraded, jazz horns, chrome plated, dollar sign rims... I think I'm gonna cry ;)

tsoderstrum
  • tsoderstrum

Casual

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I would love a third property.  I like to collect and customize the cars in the game and I've been stuck at 20 for some time.  Also I have an apartment in the city and the airport garage, and would like to have a house on the north side of the map also.  I love the idea of some mansions or high end properties and a garage with 15-20 slots would be amazing.  I had to make a couple sacrifices when the hipster update came out and who knows what happens with the nest update.  plus I'm not rich but there's nothing I really want to buy right now so this would give me a goal to want to earn more money.

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

Teh Warlock!

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Do you want a third or fourth property?

Hell yeah. There's a crazy amount of vehicles in this game and I love collecting cars.

I loved doing it in SRTT as well, but there you have magic, infinite car storage!

Ideally I'd have enough garage space to have one or two good racers per category. And then all the cars I want to collect besides that.

Funny cars or bikes like the faggio. Classic sports cars. Classic non-sports cars (buccaneer, voodoo which I already have), off-road vehicles which I love.

Unconventional cars like the hearse or mariachi tornado. A bunch of convertible and luxury cars. All the vehicles that are available for a limited time.

etc.

There's just too much to choose from. I am grateful for the increase of max 10 to 20 vehicles per character, but I was disappointed when I found out that by "multiple", Rockstar just meant two instead of one. Not wrong, but not nice either.

With extra garage space I could also have some properties with smaller garages around the map, because just spawning and sitting in LS all the time is boring as hell. Or rather, too exciting.

I don't know if it's alright on the technical side, but I don't think it's crazy to think that in this day, Rockstar would be able to somehow handle it.

As for the in-game logic, we're millionaires. And even the players who aren't now, will be sometime soon. Realtors won't tell you that you can't buy a property when you have the money for it because you already own one or two others.

Can't have too many properties. Well, it'd be annoying with the quick FPS function, but perhaps you could add/remove properties from that list manually somehow. If I could store about 50 vehicles per character and have some small houses besides that, that'd be amazing. I was expecting this with the high life update, little disappointed.

Again though, I AM grateful that there was an increase. I just wish it was a bigger one! Perhaps they'll increase it more down the line with more content updates. It would suck having to eventually choose between race vehicles and those of limited availability.

liquidussnake119
  • liquidussnake119

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I want at least a third property, but I'd like a fourth, fifth, sixth, and pretty much as many as I could get.

It's like right now I have my "collection" garage, which is in Weazel Tower.  That's where I keep everything I just like to drive and think looks cool, or stuff that is "rare".

I had a racing garage where I kept all my race cars, but I ended up selling them all and getting a place in Paleto to restart my chopper collection.

So yeah, I'd want a third garage for my racers again.  

Then after that I'd be happy with anything else we get and use it the best I could.

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Just another 10 car garage and the ability to sell my tank since I never use it. 

BasixSD
  • BasixSD

SouthEast OG Butcher

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Here's what I want as far as properties go:

1.) At least 30 cars owned

2.) A mansion in Vinewood Hills *since that's the whole thing about LS, is retiring in a beautiful home in Vinewood Hills*

3.) Various properties that make money, *like the Golf Course in Story Mode*

PS Friggin heists to drop -__-

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

Teh Warlock!

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

I hope that one of the benefits of having mansions is the ability to have body guards patrolling your compound, and taking out anybody that trespasses without your permission.

Nice idea, but how would that work when there's more than one person in the same session owning one specific property?

Not challenging you for an explanation, just wondering if you think this is likely to happen and if so, what you came up with as you thought more about it.

It would allow people to at least safely exit their houses.

And if it's mansion, perhaps there'd even be something like a helipad?

• dhuyd likes this

Reemer
  • Reemer

Hustler

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'll take as many cars as I can get away with.

This.

I love modding cars up. I hate not having all the cars I want.

Co3r4_5h4rK
  • Co3r4_5h4rK

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

gif_clint_yes350.gif

jackjoejim
  • jackjoejim

Bomba-rass!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

NO bit*h!!!

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I actually don't care for the multiple property thing. What I would rather have is an inventory for a single garage...say using the laptop on the counter (it really does not need to be internet access since we have that on our phones at all times).

For example: You can own any property you want with whatever capacity garage you want...lets say I choose one of the new homes with a simple 2 car garage. I go to the laptop, I pull up the inventory which shows me all of my cars, however many I have been able to acquire, and I can select which two I want to be shown in the garage. Only those two would be available through the mechanic or to drive out of the garage. All of the remaining vehicles would be available for racing. You can go into the garage and switch the cars at any time you like just like the rearrangement tool.

If you would like a larger selection of vehicles ready and available for daily use or missions then you would get a larger garage.

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Keep the 2 limit. Give us some new awesome 16 car garages w mansions. Sounds like a good idea
  • OwensRacing likes this

blingdiablo
  • blingdiablo

Shiny Devil

• Members
  • Belize

Posted 2 weeks ago

hell-yeah-gif.gif

Smesi.
  • Smesi.

[email protected]

• Members