Quantcast

» «
Photo

what was the most dickish thing that was done to you in a teamdm?

25 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

today i did the event's team dm, most of my team left for some reason just leaving me agaist about 4 players on the other team, one of them kept running me down with his truck and parking on me.

i kept trying to kill him with my musket but it's slow at reloading.

i know i could have posted this in the bitch and moan thread.

what was the most dickish thing that was done to you in team dm?

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

"Dickish"?

Well, I guess one really does learn somethin new everyday.

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by hugh750, 3 weeks ago.

"Dickish"?

yes as in what was the worst dick move done to you in a team dm???? :lol:

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Bozzah, 3 weeks ago.

nobody f*cked me in a dm yet :p I don't join custom ones unless I know that they are ok.

the most annoying thing I've done was using a normal pistol while the other two guys had no weapon at all (yeah, set up dm)

this is even worse than using a minigun IMO...

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

"Dickish"?

yes as in what was the worst dick move done to you in a team dm???? :lol:

Well, I tend to stay away from any "moves" that involve a dick other than my own... So yeah >__> lol.

Anyways OT: I do not play DMs as often as I fight in free roam, but it would seem to me that most stuff is just fair game. It IS a death match after all lol. Not unless you are referring to the 100,000 RP phony DMs, in which case there is very little NOT wrong with it.

I would say that I do get upset when a teammate of mine takes several of my kills in a match. I really feel like "yo, just get away from me man!" Lol

Dannnisaur
  • Dannnisaur

Heroic Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Going "AFK".

It was a 2v2 using the Sawed-Off Shotgun, and my teammate just stood there doing nothing. He wasn't feeding the other team or contributing. Instead, he was doing absolutely nothing. The reason for the quotations around 'AFK' though, is because I know that dude was there. It takes 13 minutes of doing nothing for the game to kick someone for idling, and the DM ran for 20.

garvdart
  • garvdart

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Going "AFK".

It was a 2v2 using the Sawed-Off Shotgun, and my teammate just stood there doing nothing. He wasn't feeding the other team or contributing. Instead, he was doing absolutely nothing. The reason for the quotations around 'AFK' though, is because I know that dude was there. It takes 13 minutes of doing nothing for the game to kick someone for idling, and the DM ran for 20.

If he was dying the timer resets, the afk , rest of the team left b.s. sucks though I hate solo fighting a team with limited weapons.

• Dannnisaur likes this

ktek01
  • ktek01

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Going "AFK".

If he was dying the timer resets, the afk , rest of the team left b.s. sucks though I hate solo fighting a team with limited weapons.

I like it, they usually get very bold and stupid. Had the underground one, rest of my team quit. Pistol match. 4 on 1. They worked as team too, all 4 would rush me, I would kill 3 and the 4th would get me, lol. I ended up winning easily. 

• RoyalRedXIII likes this

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

^^^ being out numbered isn't always fun, but most times it can be. Especially when the team is less effective than the individual units lol.

I'd definitely say that overwhelming a single guy 4-1 does get boring after a while.

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

that one random guy who's always on ur team accounting for the 2-16 record, and making or breaking the win/loss

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Camping?

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by LeopardGecko, 3 weeks ago.

It wasn´t in TDM,but one time when I was playing RR with randoms I collected the documents first and one of my own teammates popped the tire of my bike and then ran me over with his f*cking lime green Sandking(killing me of course)just so he could deliver the documents to Madrazo.When I respawned I wanted to blow up him and his stupid car with a grenade launcher,but that would destroy the documents and since the two of us were not the only people playing that mission,I didn´t do it because of other guys.

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

u fookin wot m8

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 3 weeks ago

most of my team left for some reason

They timed out, blame Rockstar's sh*tty servers. This happens everyday, more than you think.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

A series of combat rolls.
  • Aljohnk likes this

Nuke.
  • Nuke.

tf am i supposed 2 write here?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

When someone spawns in front of me and I kill them.

Relative007
  • Relative007

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

I agree with you OP.

I can not stand people that keep running you over, over and over again. Had this happen to me in the Playlist on the Capture. Took some 30s for me to end up being killed. 

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

There was once this guy who was suicide-bombing a specific player in the lobby, and when he would respawn, he'd go into Passive Mode, get away, go off the radar, and then come back and suicide-bomb the same player before going into Passive Mode again and air-thrusting in front of the poor guy who never got his chance for a revenge kill. The Passive Mode guy repeated this process for about 2 hours and the score must have been 30-0 before he finally left.

That guy hiding in Passive Mode and bombing innocents was me.

• tonko likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

Camping?

nothing wrong with camping, i do it in survival mode.

Dannnisaur
  • Dannnisaur

Heroic Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

He was dying, yea. The other team went after him the entire time, leaving me to defend both of us alone while he stood out in the open. I didn't know that the timer reset itself though, so thanks for the information.

Personally, I don't mind soloing against a team - it makes things interesting. However, a counted loss because a member of my team decided to drop the controller is just not nice.

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 3 weeks ago

Team mate stealing my kills 5 times in a row and he ended up 1 kill above me in the scoreboard at the end.

Nyraider77
  • Nyraider77

Peon

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

I got caught in one where the opposing players knew the spawn points and just camped there. NO BUENO!!!!

luisniko
  • luisniko

Grand Trade Auto

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Only killed 1 until the end of TDM. Wasn't intentional though...

sultangris
  • sultangris

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

i like pouring gas down the holes on the back of their zentornos when they arnt looking.  then when the hit top engine revs it starts on fire, f*cking hilarious every time, haha!

ktek01
  • ktek01

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

He was dying, yea. The other team went after him the entire time, leaving me to defend both of us alone while he stood out in the open. I didn't know that the timer reset itself though, so thanks for the information.

Personally, I don't mind soloing against a team - it makes things interesting. However, a counted loss because a member of my team decided to drop the controller is just not nice.

Did Quarantine the other night, just me and the host. He did the same thing, just stood there the entire match. I got tired running back and forth across that bridge to shoot him in the head 20 times.  :lol:

D3ViOU5
  • D3ViOU5

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 3 weeks ago

...most of my team left for some reason just leaving me agaist about 4 players on the other team...

Had a similar thing happen to me once, only my teammates left to go get some helicopters to get into sniping positions, they never found them and left me and some low level noob alone against 4 other players, if it wasn't for the noob getting spawn killed I would have beat the sh*t out of the other team.

Side note: People seem to think it's a bad thing to be outnumbered in DM's because there are more people that can kill me when really it's the other way; there are more people for me to kill ;)

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Only killed 1 until the end of TDM. Wasn't intentional though...

wasn't CQB with SMG in humane research lab is backbreaking with suprises

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users