online. multiplayer. no commity though

62 replies to this topic
RicoPPP
  • RicoPPP

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:32 PM

Perfectly great input guys. I guess a serious discussion is too much to ask these days?

just give it up the community s*cks online and on this forum. always D*ckHeads like alien who spams topics with useless Bullsh*it 

find a group of friends that play regularly. Most of the random ppl online are idiots anyway. just like in real life a lot of idiots and very very few good ppl.

online for me now is just with friends that i know in real life and i can tell you its a lot more fun than playing with the retarded online community.

my hopes are for the ps4 version.  just like cod4 in the beginning it was fun then but after a couple years the ps3 got a pricedrop and all the little kids and annoying teens came online and since then i stopped playing cod online. 

Starscream_910
  • Starscream_910

Undercover Moderator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Snapmatic 2014

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:21 PM

Here's my thing.. I've been playing since the start. I play mostly casually, life tells me I can only get about 10 hours a week online. Right now I have an open race on gta, waiting for people to join. Something has started to hit me though.. the last 6 games started off with a few players, and ended just with myself. In free roam, it's just some people idiling. And this is becoming normal for me. I can't remember the last time I was part of a full lobby, in Free roam or a game. What's up???
Typically in an mmorpg or whatever, people group together and play together. The effort is worth the reward. I don't get that in this game. I've tried different crews, I have my own, right now I'm part of IGN. I thought if I use that it'll attract more people, maybe just like me. Nope.
We can now accept matches with the "on call" option. It's brilliant. I use it. But no one else does really? Why?
Am I doing something wrong? (sarc)
Why doesn't anyone want to play together? I'd love for the same group of players to do some playlists. I have only had that once.
like a lot of games, the thing that brings this game down, is the player base. For several reasons.
It's getting bland because most of my time is spent inviting people to do missions etc, and after 20 mins I do it alone anyway.
The reward isn't worth the effort anymore. Which usually leads to gamers quitting games. C'mon.
(fyi I play ps3. Half-Of-Zero is the username...)
Edit. In the time it took to write this, two players joined my race, then left.

Hey I COMPLETELY understand where you're coming from. You just have to find the right group of people and then you're sorted basically.

I myself spend a LOT of my time in GTA Online taking cool photos with the snapmatic app (insert shameless self promotion here lol) and I found a crew DEDICATED to doing that- now I'm a super active crew member who meets up with others and goes and has fun on GTAO every time I sign in!

I hope you find the right crew in the end, because it IS a game changing experience. And like many others on this forum, I came here to find like minded people, and I did! I got a random message from a guy who said he and his crew love taking photos, and after seeing my photos, he asked me to join, so I did :-)

Best of luck :-P
  • FilthyEsquire likes this

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:39 PM

I hope you find the right crew in the end, because it IS a game changing experience. And like many others on this forum, I came here to find like minded people, and I did! I got a random message from a guy who said he and his crew love taking photos, and after seeing my photos, he asked me to join, so I did :-)

Best of luck :-P

Ditto.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users