IIOctaneII
  • IIOctaneII

Brother from another mother.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best GTA Topic 2015 [The Next DLC Discussion Thread]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:41 AM

Paleto bay is over hyped and the houses look awful from outside, especially when you look at the ones nearby them which are nicer, I like how it's out the city and close to stores and spawn points for vehicles but the houses are kind of crappy looking and less car space is a definite no no for me.

Less car space? Do you think those tiny ass looking garages can hold 6 cars? let alone 10? And the exterior of these house look great, at least for the low end one by the cloth store.

• ten-a-penny likes this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

Whatcha looking at?

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:43 AM

Paleto bay is becoming the new Eclipse Towers.

Nah thats 4 Hangman Avenue. Was in a lobby earlier and there were 8 people outside the house killing each other. Too bad I live there also.

Where is that?

Maxxi
  • Maxxi

Helmut's European Autos Official Photographer

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:11 AM

Im not sure whats wrong with most of you and this fantasy world you live in, but Ive always had shootouts all around blaine county...
That and Id rather go beat off than "live in a quiet, peaceful" imaginary sh*thole...

you don't wanna live in a peaceful sh*thole, yet your sig mentions a 2002 Integra. Seems legit.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:14 AM

if you dont like player interactions in public lobbies there is always invite only sessions. stop crying.

If I stop will you dry my eyes? I see you around the forums a lot and you come across as this really sweet, gentle guy...

• ten-a-penny and goldadderXD like this

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:15 AM

I was the PB hipster - lived there before it was cool.

I was crushed when I saw the Paleto Bay houses - my alt character used to keep a 2-car garage there specifically because it was away from the city but with all shop access - so I could swap characters, get dumped into a public lobby (and why o why can we not just swap characters and stay in a private session, eh?) and still go about my business without WWIII happening on my doorstep.

Now, Paleto actually has a population as well as a reason for players looking for trouble to go there. Sigh... so much for my little rural getaway. At least I can upgrade to a 6-car garage...

• ten-a-penny and bulldog385 like this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:26 AM

Kind of off topic but....if you're in a private session and do a job and then quit from the next mission screen (as opposed to choosing free roam) when you change character you will still be in a private session.

• God-eater and bulldog385 like this

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:36 PM

Ya know... honestly I thought Paleto Bay was overhyped and the new Eclipse Towers. In a way, I still think Paleto Bay will be hot for a while with all the kids wanting to move over there. But after a while as someone here pointed out, they'll get bored and move back into the city. I honestly can say I changed my mind when my friend took me out on a drive out there last night. It actually felt like a real American town. I was actually able to walk to the nearby shops around the neighborhood and return back to my soon to be bought home in peace. Maybe Paleto Bay will be taken over by tanks and noisy people. But for the first time in my entire GTAO experience, I can honestly say, I'm enjoying living in my own house. :cool: 

I'll give it about a week...

meatrocket8
  • meatrocket8

stompin' neck & cashin' checks!

• Members
  • Democratic-Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:46 PM

this is why i stayed right where i'm at. i knew a lot of people would be running to the new properties and dragging their problems with them. maybe it's just me, but it seems like the neighborhood my garages are in are only getting better with more people moving away to these new spots and i'm liking it.  :beerhat:

this is why I stayed in Eclipse Towers.  Its been peaceful there again for quite some time.

I can't wait to get up to Paleto Bay & cause some havoc on these peace-loving hippies.

AlienOne
  • AlienOne

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

Paleto Bay is still the sh*t

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:52 PM

this is why i stayed right where i'm at. i knew a lot of people would be running to the new properties and dragging their problems with them. maybe it's just me, but it seems like the neighborhood my garages are in are only getting better with more people moving away to these new spots and i'm liking it.  :beerhat:

this is why I stayed in Eclipse Towers.  Its been peaceful there again for quite some time.

I can't wait to get up to Paleto Bay & cause some havoc on these peace-loving hippies.

Its more of a vacation spot for violent criminals but you could try your luck....lol

Pulled out of my garage and saw a tank comming... Took a few trails on my Sanchez and noticed the twanker stuck between rocks and tree..

He could not even move his cannon to shoot at me..   So i pulled up and did a face palm and drove away...

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:04 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 11 July 2014 - 03:05 PM.

Haven't had any rapscallions in any sessions I've been in to be honest.

Actually I did get shot at once though...my dude is dressed up like a Loyalist (redcoat tailcoat and such) yet I have the house with the American flag so a fine gentleman took it upon himself to investigate, we settled things though.

pariah87
  • pariah87

Chosen one

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:34 PM

People wreck havoc in GTA? What assholes!! What is the world coming to?!

earlofsandw1ch
  • earlofsandw1ch

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:05 PM

4401 Procopio Drive is my new home <3

Why do you live in my house?

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:52 PM

Okay....

Just be careful though, a Lazer may come and ruin your "fun" ;)

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

Whatcha looking at?

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:08 PM

Nah thats 4 Hangman Avenue. Was in a lobby earlier and there were 8 people outside the house killing each other. Too bad I live there also.
Where is that?

Anyone?

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

S Q U ∆ D

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:10 PM

^ not in game right now but I'm pretty sure thats the house they added in vinewood hills, almost bought it.

Sneakerfeen11
  • Sneakerfeen11

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:15 PM

I finally had a bad experience last night in PB, it looked like LS, but in a smaller area. There had to have been about 10 red dot players and explosions going off from all over the place. 

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

Western Motorcycle Company Cruisers

• WMCC
  • Ireland

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:49 PM Edited by TPenterprise, 11 July 2014 - 05:50 PM.

Where is that?

Anyone?

Winehood Vills

DoingTheImpossible
  • DoingTheImpossible

Waiting for GTA V on Xbox One.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:53 PM Edited by DoingTheImpossible, 11 July 2014 - 07:55 PM.

Where is that?
Anyone?
Vinewood Hills near Martin's house.
Edit : sorry for the quote train.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:03 PM

It was only a matter of time... LMFAO.

monkb4skunk
  • monkb4skunk

Have a nice day

• New-Zealand

Posted 03 May 2015 - 11:41 PM

People people ,still woried about outsiders ruining the peace?
waking up in the morning with bullet holes in your windows?
Worried to walk outside and sniff the fresh ocean air?
Well do I have a solution for you friend..
it's time to join the mayor and his candidates. Together we are bringing back the pal in paleto .YOU WANT FREEDOM? IT'S TIME.
http://gtaforums.com...ew-recruitment/

ps I know this is the bump of the century.
  • psymin likes this

Worldknight3000
  • Worldknight3000

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:56 AM

I have lived their for a over a good month now, and I have seen maybe 6 people, all of them were friendly but 2, and those 2 didn't stay long.

gorskiegangsta
  • gorskiegangsta

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2015 - 05:22 AM

I don't think anyone were saying it was more peaceful due to "better people" there - just due to the fact that it's much less crowded than the city.

psymin
  • psymin

mayor of paleto bay

• Canada

Posted 07 June 2015 - 06:04 AM

However there are clearly better people living there.

Come join us.

Only 2 small things....

1, own a garage or house in Paleto Bay
2, dont be an ass.

See you on the waves...

0_0-239_zpsb398clbu.jpeg
  • GTA Master, Malcot, monkb4skunk and 1 other like this

GTA Master
  • GTA Master

Ain't got no time for bird sex.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2015 - 06:36 AM

PALETO BAY IS HOME TO THOSE WHO NOW HOW TO TREAT IT.

KEEP IT CLEAN, AND YOU'RE SET.

TREAT IT LIKE A WARZONE, YOU'RE F*CKED BUD!

• Malcot and monkb4skunk like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users