Photo

GUIDE: BRAND NEW Money Glitch! 1.15 No Impound needed! Easy

91 replies to this topic
Chemical 8
  • Chemical 8

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:45 AM Edited by Chemical 8, 08 July 2014 - 03:15 PM.

UPDATED METHOD!! EASIEST METHOD
ORINAL METHOD:

THIS GLITCH IS BY FAR THE EASIEST AND BEST MONEY GLITCH OF 1.15 THUS FAR! You can earn money along with your friend at a lightning fast pace!

Preforming this glitch with an ADDER will gain you $1,400,000 and your friend $700,000 every 15 minutes!

TEXT TUTORIAL:
  1. Have your vehicle set to PASSENGERS
  2. Have an Elegy in your Garage
  3. YOU and FRIEND enter vehicle
  4. Friend presses down on the D-Pad and switched to an offline Single Player Character
  5. He will be prompted with a warning message tell him to stay on that screen, don't press anything
  6. drive out of your garage
  7. when the cut-seen animation of you driving out of garage comes up tell your friend to press the B or Circle Button
  8. Right after you drive out just reverse right back in, no shooting your car or driving away
  9. Your friends view will be glitch and he will be unable to move, he will be unable to change his camera angle, Get out of your car and run over to the blue circle and swap your car you are using to duplicate with the Elegy
  10. Get back into the car your friend is in and drive out
  11. Head over to LSC and when you enter LSC your friends screen will become unfrozen and tell him to press Y or Triangle to get out of your vehicle
  12. Sell your car and be happy :)
  13. Now your friend must do the glitch before you do it again, If you try to do this glitch by selling your cars back to back it will not work, he must now preform the glitch and part-take in the money making!
  14. Have him preform all the previous steps you just completed and you must now do what he did for you
  15. After he finishes his turn of the glitch you may do yours once again and get more money and repeat the process until you are contempt!

CREDIT FOR THIS GLITCH GOES TO: TritanHD

I sincerely hope you all enjoy and if you pose any questions please ask me and I will try my best to answer them all! I will answer to every question in the YOUTUBE comments section if you ask there. If you guys need someone to do the glitch with you guys ask in the section below, someone will likely help you.
  • return-to-innocence and Terrazi Terrajin like this

return-to-innocence
  • return-to-innocence

is the forum joke award whiner :p

• Members
  • United-States
  • Extra-Special Super Cool Guy! [2014]

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:15 AM

awesome. I'm on Xbox if anyone wants to do this now.

yobii
  • yobii

Rat

• BUSTED!
  • Angola

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:48 AM

I help

henryborked
  • henryborked

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:02 PM

Why do you need to take turns?

falkinator
  • falkinator

Snitch

• Members
  • Aland

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:29 PM

This glitch is f*ckin' wack and not working

Sp4wnicus
  • Sp4wnicus

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:42 PM

Want to smash this out with someone, send me a pm.

silentjimi
  • silentjimi

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:07 PM

anyone on ps3 want to try this

x FR0STY x
  • x FR0STY x

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:12 PM

Come on, wheres the Solo Method :(

• 7REW7, Omnifarious and silentjimi like this

Chemical 8
  • Chemical 8

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:52 PM

Come on, wheres the Solo Method :(

Cant find any good method :/

This glitch is f*ckin' wack and not working

Which Garage do you use, it may not work with certain garages. If you can just get the Eclipse Towers and then if you want to switch back when your done then so be it

Why do you need to take turns?

It just will glitch out and you will get glitched out, stuck in your garage and it will force you to find a new session to unglitch you. Just trust me, take turns.

theplayingdead
  • theplayingdead

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:04 PM

Me and my friend did this glitch without taking turns. He had 5 duplicated adder in a row but i became frozen and couldn't move. So i dont think taking turn is necessary. Anyway who wants to do this glitch with me? I have headset.
Add me if you have headset. Psn: theplayingdead

Chemical 8
  • Chemical 8

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:36 PM

Me and my friend did this glitch without taking turns. He had 5 duplicated adder in a row but i became frozen and couldn't move. So i dont think taking turn is necessary. Anyway who wants to do this glitch with me? I have headset.

when i tried this for some reason taking turns was mandatory, maybe not then, but if you do take turns the success rate is 100%

yobii
  • yobii

Rat

• BUSTED!
  • Angola

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:58 PM

Really is the easiest method yet. How could they let this one slip

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:42 PM

I'm sick of being broke, anyone want to do this? My gamertag is NeferiusX3. Send me a message if you do.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:02 PM

when i tried this for some reason taking turns was mandatory, maybe not then, but if you do take turns the success rate is 100%

The success rate isn't 100%. Me and my friend both own Eclipse Towers and we both took turns, and the getting stuck in garage thing happened twice. :/

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:06 PM Edited by Omnifarious, 06 July 2014 - 08:16 PM.

So what's safe amount to glitch? How far do I go till I stop? When do they start cheater pooling people? 1 million? 2? ?? I'm SO sick of not even being able to pay the mechanic on a reliable basis...

• theplayingdead and SonofLosSantos like this

theplayingdead
  • theplayingdead

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:27 PM

I glitched more than 15m in 1.13 update and nothing happened. I dont think they put glitchers in cheater pool. Modders are bad for them.

Chemical 8
  • Chemical 8

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:49 PM

I glitched more than 15m in 1.13 update and nothing happened. I dont think they put glitchers in cheater pool. Modders are bad for them.

So what's safe amount to glitch? How far do I go till I stop? When do they start cheater pooling people? 1 million? 2? ?? I'm SO sick of not even being able to pay the mechanic on a reliable basis...

yeah you probably shouldnt see any consequences

The success rate isn't 100%. Me and my friend both own Eclipse Towers and we both took turns, and the getting stuck in garage thing happened twice. :/

I have never failed doing this glitch in this method. Tell me what you do and what goes wrong. I may be able to help

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:07 PM

I have never failed doing this glitch in this method. Tell me what you do and what goes wrong. I may be able to help

Well, every time I would drive back in the garage, it would freeze and me or my friend would have to go to the Playstation Store and back. I moved to the Murrieta Heights Garage because a lot of people on Youtube said that was the best method. It works better than the Eclipse Towers, but it still gets stuck occasionally.

Oh well, thanks for this glitch anyway, up to 10 million so far. :)

• Chemical 8 likes this

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:16 PM

You don't need to switch partners. I just did it about 7 times for 2 million. Never switched once. Instead of having my partner get out inside the Pay N' Spray. (because that didn't work once) He would just commit suicide once I sold the car, and we were both outside to unglitch his view.

Duncan96
  • Duncan96

Honest Joe

• Members

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:45 PM Edited by Duncan96, 06 July 2014 - 09:45 PM.

I find it so funny that R* always creates 3 new glitches for every 1 that they fix.  Thanks for the guides, Chemical 8!

• kbaltodano likes this

Impulse_3
  • Impulse_3

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:42 PM

That's user error. Don't blame it on the glitch. If YOU are the one to mess up, the glitch is not to blame.

I find it so funny that R* always creates 3 new glitches for every 1 that they fix.  Thanks for the guides, Chemical 8!

Look at the patch notes for 1.15. They did not fix just 1 glitch.

You don't need to switch partners. I just did it about 7 times for 2 million. Never switched once. Instead of having my partner get out inside the Pay N' Spray. (because that didn't work once) He would just commit suicide once I sold the car, and we were both outside to unglitch his view.

Lol the glitch by Sir Weed gets me 2.2 mil when I do it 4 times.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:08 PM

That's user error. Don't blame it on the glitch. If YOU are the one to mess up, the glitch is not to blame.

Good for you. I'm selling my Infernus for 300 something k each go.

Impulse_3
  • Impulse_3

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:29 PM

"Good for you."

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:37 PM

"Good for you."

"Good for you."

Impulse_3
  • Impulse_3

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:38 PM

"Good for you."

"Good for you."

Immaturity at its best. ^^

Chemical 8
  • Chemical 8

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:03 AM

Well, every time I would drive back in the garage, it would freeze and me or my friend would have to go to the Playstation Store and back. I moved to the Murrieta Heights Garage because a lot of people on Youtube said that was the best method. It works better than the Eclipse Towers, but it still gets stuck occasionally.

Oh well, thanks for this glitch anyway, up to 10 million so far. :)

All I do know is that for everytime I tried it in the Eclipse Towers it never failed one time. It maybe be different for you.This glitch is reliable and probably the easiest glitch yet per the amount of money you earn

300k right? Well if you do it with the adder you should get over 2.9 mil every 4 goes and your adder is customized to the teethe.

yobii
  • yobii

Rat

• BUSTED!
  • Angola

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:23 AM

"Good for you."

"Good for you."

Immaturity at its best. ^^

lol

return-to-innocence
  • return-to-innocence

is the forum joke award whiner :p

• Members
  • United-States
  • Extra-Special Super Cool Guy! [2014]

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:59 AM

this is the truth. And when the passenger goes into the SP selection screen, they don't have to press B as soon as you go outside. My friend got lazy and waited till I was back in my garage and it still worked lol. This glitch is idiot proof.

yobii
  • yobii

Rat

• BUSTED!
  • Angola

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:03 AM

Lamp super easy glitch. I guess u can press b whenever as long as it in the screen when u leave garage

Tinman 123
  • Tinman 123

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:31 AM

add me Stealthy Tinman if you want to doo this! I got a mic Xbox 360 only

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users