Forgot to mention another story.
A fellow crew member (from LSPD) showed up in a session I just finished Coveted in. He is some deep-voiced British guy. He went...
"Hullo?!? Is anyone there?!?"
"I'm a BARBIE GURL, in the BARBIE WWOOOORLD, life in plastic, it's FANTASTIC!"
Some other guy yelled,
"Shut the f*ck up!"
"Who the f*ck said that? Don't interrupt me when I'm singing Aqua"
Other guy said,
"You sound like a fa**ot"
Couple minutes later, bickering and woofing, threatening to find each other he actually (was watching from TV) pulled the guy out the car and clocked him in the head with a baton
"Get the f*ck out the car. Yeah, i'm putting you under arrest. Try f*cking with the law again bitch, I'm a cop. Gonna f*ck you in the ass with my baton!!!"
The way he cackled (deep voice) cracked me up. And now to this day, I always use that line, "f*ck you in the ass with my baton, my long dick of the law" XD
That was the good ol' days, when I actually was hanging out with a functioning cop roleplayer circle. But those days are done, I was gone for months doing summer classes and EDC, and now they all left or switched to other active crews.
I remembered being in one, and this guy kept suicide bombing us with stolen cars with stickies on it. I immediately radioed in that Police HQ (the hangars on the LS Airport) is under attack by terrorists (and other kids). This is what ensued:
So that reminds me.
If anyone has a mic and wants to do patrols with me, add me on PSN "LosSantosPoleece" with a message saying you want to join up, and then ADD ME AS A FRIEND so I don't shoot you on accident. All I ask is that on voice chat:
1) You will actively engage, if not instigate online arguments, using YOUR BEST COP IMPERSONATION that you can muster
2) You will actively report to Dispatch on everything going on, preferably in a humerous tone, example: "Dispatch, we appear to have a fat belligerent child hacking in to our private communications, suspect codename 'Hamburger Helper'".
3) You will designate a codename for yourself, mine is "Unit 69"
4) You will defend the integrity and reputation of the Los Santos Police Department, as well as firmly dissuading any disruption of order on our "private communication radio channel", "This is a RESTRICTED POLICE CHANNEL, GET OFF THE f*ckING AIR"
5) By enforcing the law, we also take into consideration civil disturbances, for example, upon witnessing someone playing crappy rap music on voice chat, DURING NIGHTTIME, I want you to bang firmly twice on your table with the mic on, and say "We have reports of a noise disturbance in the area, turn off your sh*t music, PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!"
6) At least learn a few official, unofficial, and commonly recognizable police codes, "187" for murder, or certain things like "Hate Crime in Progress", if someone makes racially derogative statements over voice chat.
7) If a tank is really needed (please refrain from getting one), you will refer to the tank unit as "San Andreas National Guard Armored Unit" on the way.
I personally lost interest in it when I was unable to make a cheap, Mac-Compatible means of Video Capture between a PS3 and a 2010 MacBook. I successfully connected my Dazzle HD to my television, and not only do I have to deal with archaic 480p resolution (no HDMI compatibility), but also the VideoGlide software package's recent version no longer contained compatible drivers for recording via Mac OS X.