Police Role-play Organization

95 replies to this topic
A_Drunk_Tree
  • A_Drunk_Tree

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:19 PM

As the post says guys, applications are open. Take your time to apply and if you have any questions, post them here or contact a representative!

• UES Roleplay likes this

UES Roleplay
  • UES Roleplay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:59 PM

As the post says guys, applications are open. Take your time to apply and if you have any questions, post them here or contact a representative!

Commissioner Tree is absolutely right! Make sure you guys take this seriously. We want everyone to succeed but you have to heed our advice.

UES Roleplay
  • UES Roleplay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:30 PM

Just a quick update! Applications will be closing on August 15th, 2014.

UES Roleplay
  • UES Roleplay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:05 PM

New video!

• kill3rtac0 likes this

LosSantosStatePolice
  • LosSantosStatePolice

Los Santos State Police Commisioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:44 AM

I dont know, it looks complicated with the rules and stuff and 15 years of age, are you joking, 13 is a nice number 15 becomes a high school musical. XD. Besides that i already own a professional role-play clan that we never script, as we play with random people in a random GTA ONLINE session.

UES Roleplay
  • UES Roleplay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:35 AM

I dont know, it looks complicated with the rules and stuff and 15 years of age, are you joking, 13 is a nice number 15 becomes a high school musical. XD. Besides that i already own a professional role-play clan that we never script, as we play with random people in a random GTA ONLINE session.

Hello LosSantosStatePolice! Thanks for the feedback! Any feedback is greatly appreciated, we will address a few things for you.

1.UES isn't as complicated as it looks. We only have eight (8) in game rules for members to follow. The hiring process mirrors that of a real police department. The only things we don't have that a real department does are written tests and psychological evaluations. The hiring process is rigid, not complicated, and that is for good reason. It keeps the unqualified individuals out of our organization. 

2. We're not sure what it is that you mean by high school musical. Could you maybe elaborate? We set our age limit at 15 as this is when individuals begin to expose themselves to driving in real life. This helps educate them on road laws and because of that, is not something we have to teach in our academy. Unfortunately though, we feel that 13 is too low of a number. The maturity is simply not there. We don't like saying that but from our experience it is true.

3. Our role-plays are not scripted. They are simply closed events open only to our staff. Civilians plan scenarios for the emergency service team to solve. A scripted scenario or roleplay would mean that the emergency service personnel are being told what to do when a civilian does/says something. This is not the case in UES and we are against scripted scenarios. Everything is raw and unscripted. If a civilian wants to shoot a law enforcement officer, he/she can. Role-playing in public events is simply not possible. Not if you are attempting to replicate real life. The GTAO community responds, generally, one of two ways. Either 1. They shoot at the officer, or 2. They run from the police. We've been there and have done that. It does not work and does not allow you to play realistically.

Thanks for your feedback again! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to respond! Best of luck to you and your clan. If you'd ever like to negotiate partnership opportunities with our organization, please feel free to contact us.

Tacoo Tuesday
  • Tacoo Tuesday

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:33 PM

For the year and a bit I've been UES I have seen nothing but improvements and dedication from all of our members. I've been in UES long enough to have had the opportunity to have patrols on GTA IV, but man have we ever changed these last 10 months since the release of GTA 5. Universal Emergency Services will be a great learning experience for all personal interested in law enforcement.  I couldn't stress more but to tell you guys but to apply as soon as you can so you don't miss out on this great chance.

Lt.Zenith

UES Roleplay
  • UES Roleplay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:09 PM

For the year and a bit I've been UES I have seen nothing but improvements and dedication from all of our members. I've been in UES long enough to have had the opportunity to have patrols on GTA IV, but man have we ever changed these last 10 months since the release of GTA 5. Universal Emergency Services will be a great learning experience for all personal interested in law enforcement.  I couldn't stress more but to tell you guys but to apply as soon as you can so you don't miss out on this great chance.

Lt.Zenith

Glad that you joined the team and were able to see so much change! Thanks for the support LT.

LosSantosStatePolice
  • LosSantosStatePolice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:32 PM

When i was saying high school musical, i meant it becomes a clan that is partly inactive due to "life" as some people have to go through exams in the day or do projects. And on the GTAO community there are some people who actually pull over and if they dont our force makes them give up. Heres a snapmatic of our special forces team after a street racing bust:

0_0.jpg

UES Roleplay
  • UES Roleplay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:50 PM

When i was saying high school musical, i meant it becomes a clan that is partly inactive due to "life" as some people have to go through exams in the day or do projects. And on the GTAO community there are some people who actually pull over and if they dont our force makes them give up. Heres a snapmatic of our special forces team after a street racing bust:

0_0.jpg

Okay. We understand now. Luckily we have enough members where this is not a problem. You can refer to our duty roster to see how many members we currently have on staff. Games are generally full and start at a reasonable enough time where school work would not interfere. If a member has school work or something to prioritize on, we tell them to prioritize on it. Real life is more important and UES is not something you can put on a resume. Members in UES are not required to be present for so many events and are not required to view our website every so many days. All they have to do is say they will be gone.

Also, "special forces teams" wouldn't use assault rifles and Jeep Wranglers to take down a group of street racers. However, we do understand that there is a different standard between our organization and your crew. We prefer realism.

LosSantosStatePolice
  • LosSantosStatePolice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:57 PM

Yea the jeeps were for show, we used an annihilator and special carbines. We had fun doing that.

UES Roleplay
  • UES Roleplay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:59 PM

Yea the jeeps were for show, we used an annihilator and special carbines. We had fun doing that.

Glad you were able to have fun. If you ever want to get serious about emergency service role-play, feel free to check out UES!

LosSantosStatePolice
  • LosSantosStatePolice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:10 PM

We are very serious its just that we have fun doing serious things:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Just one more pic:

Story-

We were in a random GTA O session and these unobtainable vehicles

spawned in numerous numbers at the mission row police station.

0_0.jpg

UES Roleplay
  • UES Roleplay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:23 PM

We are very serious its just that we have fun doing serious things:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Just one more pic:

Story-

We were in a random GTA O session and these unobtainable vehicles

spawned in numerous numbers at the mission row police station.

0_0.jpg

Cool Here is a pic taken from a role-play were doing right now.

oRrrd3g.jpg

(This Trooper isn't in uniform yet)

fLcc2VC.jpg

http://socialclub.ro...atic/mostrecent

UES Roleplay
  • UES Roleplay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:05 PM

Be sure to get your application in before the deadline. Only 6 more days left to apply!

LosSantosStatePolice
  • LosSantosStatePolice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:05 AM Edited by LosSantosStatePolice, 11 August 2014 - 01:06 AM.

Cool, if only we could turn off ai cops in online XD it made our job so much easier in the ballad.

We had a patrol and caught a guy speeding:

0_0.jpg

He surrendered after being seriously wounded as he pulled a gun on an officer.

Our Air Force needs a parking space too XD.

0_0.jpg

UES Roleplay
  • UES Roleplay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:37 AM

Cool, if only we could turn off ai cops in online XD it made our job so much easier in the ballad.

We had a patrol and caught a guy speeding:

0_0.jpg

He surrendered after being seriously wounded as he pulled a gun on an officer.

Our Air Force needs a parking space too XD.

0_0.jpg

Cool. We patrol in freemodes and surprisingly enough, we don't get involved too much with the AI cops. It does happen, but very rarely. 

alcoholicgeezer
  • alcoholicgeezer

Player Hater

• New Members
  • England

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:18 PM

I don't really wanna join this police RP but if you have a RP world that I could join as an MC crew that'd be awesome.

UES Roleplay
  • UES Roleplay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:49 PM

I don't really wanna join this police RP but if you have a RP world that I could join as an MC crew that'd be awesome.

UES isn't for everyone and we understand that. For anyone looking for serious emergency-service-based role-play, however, UES is the place for you. Civilians in UES are granted the opportunity to create their own scenario. If you want to be an MC crew in our role-plays while serving on the civilian team, you can.

soulsie8
  • soulsie8

Terrorist

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:17 AM

I would love to join this. Can you add me? PSN: Soulsie8

UES Roleplay
  • UES Roleplay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:10 AM

I would love to join this. Can you add me? PSN: Soulsie8

Unfortunately, we currently only operate on the Xbox 360. Thank you for your interest.

UES Roleplay
  • UES Roleplay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:47 PM

Only two days left to apply. Don't miss out on your opportunity to be a part of the greatest. If you dont apply this time you'll have to wait until late october or November.

UES Roleplay
  • UES Roleplay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:02 PM

Tomorrow is the last day to apply. Please contact a representative if you have any questions.

UES Roleplay
  • UES Roleplay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:56 PM

Today is the last day to apply.

OMG A PUPPY
  • OMG A PUPPY

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:02 PM

I thought there was a limit to one post each week?

UES Roleplay
  • UES Roleplay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:05 PM Edited by UES Roleplay, 15 August 2014 - 07:05 PM.

I thought there was a limit to one post each week?

If there is a problem with our post please take it up with GTAForums moderators. Not with us on our post. If we've violated any rules we apologize. Up to this point we've received no messages in regards to our post. If there was a violation of a rule, it will not happen again. Besides, today is the last day you will see this post for 2 months.

Thank you for your concern.

• OMG A PUPPY likes this

UES Roleplay
  • UES Roleplay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:15 PM

Thanks to all of those who chose too apply for CC14-016. We received nearly 90 applications in a period of 15 days. If you did not make it, we encourage you to re-apply on October 22nd, 2014. In the mean time, prepare yourself for our hiring process. If you have questions, ask! Thanks again GTAForums community! See you in October.

A_Drunk_Tree
  • A_Drunk_Tree

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:27 PM

We've had a decent amount of individuals contact us recently expressing their interest in joining. Currently, all individuals interested will have to wait until October 22nd, 2014, in order to apply. We can make no exceptions, not even for returning staff. If you do have inquiries though, please feel free to express them. We are always willing to answer your questions.

UES Roleplay
  • UES Roleplay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2014 - 11:54 PM

Applications are now being accepted on October 1st, 2014 rather than October 22nd.

Please view our qualifications for changes that have been made.

Contact a representative if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

UES Roleplay
  • UES Roleplay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:29 AM

Applications are open for Cadet Class 14-017! Apply now and be sure to ask questions if you have any! Best of luck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users