1 reply to this topic
ThatGTA5Gamer
  • ThatGTA5Gamer

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:44 AM

Welcome to my post :)

In this thread I will explain step by step on how you could earn Unlimited Money on GTA 5 After the latest patch 1.15!

*REQUIREMENTS* 

- 2 cars (1 car so it could be impounded) & A sport/ Super car which you are whilling to sell to ear n Ulimited Money[MUST HAVE A TRACKER]

- Two friend

*STEPS*

1.Get any car which has a tracker and get it impounded by the police

2. Head to your garage on foot

3. Select the car which you want to earn unlimited money from

4. Then go onto your phone and buy a Elergy

5. Get your friend to get inside of the car you are in

6. Accelerate to exit your garage, and you will see a message saying "Leave car with garage" then you would have to press A and B OR X and O at the same time 

7. Your screen will then become black and you will need a friend to invite you to his session (The session your friend invited you in must be a different targeting mode), then join his session

8. Then, it will says, "Are you sure you want to join a different GTA 5 Online session" Press A or X

9. Then, another message will say "The Job, Activity, and Session has a different targeting mode" Press B or O

10. Your friend will then become invisible and then you would have to go to the car management circle and arrange the car your friend is in with the Elergy

11. You will then have a duplicate of the car and you will then want to get inside the car your friend is in and then hold select and empty everyone in personal vehicles

12. Then drive out of your garage and a message will say "Leave car with garage" then you would have to press A or X to leave the garage

13. Then you are free to sell the car to sell the car for the full amount and this will bypass the 45 minute wait

REPEAT THE FOLLOWING STEPS ABOVE TO CONTINUE EARNING UNLIMITED MONEY IN GTA 5 ONLINE. ALSO I LIKED A VIDEO TO THE CREATOR OF THE VIDEO AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS GLITCH AND LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS DOWN BELOW! :D

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:20 AM

You are seriously blind as a bat...I'm surprise you haven't been booted yet for all the rules you break with your threads...

You seriously need to stop and look before you make a thread, Once it's posted there is no sense in posting it again since your thread is going to be locked and you know that all too well.

I think this has more to do with you promoting your Youtube Channel than anything else.

http://gtaforums.com...fter-115-patch/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users