Quantcast

» «
Photo

Private Messages

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Best Answer Bullworth Alumni, 06 July 2014 - 01:46 AM

Yeah it just clicked over. Not sure if it is a coincidence or if one of the mods did it for me. If it was a mod, thankyou! And cheers for the replies 7thone! Go to the full post

6 replies to this topic
Bullworth Alumni
  • Bullworth Alumni

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:22 AM

Hi there. I have been a user for a few days now, and another member has been trying to PM me, but apparently as a new member, I don't have access to this feature yet. Can you please tell me how long I have to wait before I am allowed to access this or if there is anything I can do other than waiting to enable this feature?

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

This action will have consequences...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:25 AM

You have to have enough posts, topics, etc. to become a "Member". Once you post enough, you'll be able to send PMs from there.

Bullworth Alumni
  • Bullworth Alumni

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:30 AM

I understand why this is the case, but it is frustrating. I kinda need to message this guy back with some details I don't want to put up public. Can you tell me the "magic number" of posts I need to make to unlock this? It seems silly that I need to waste bandwidth by posting a whole bunch of junk on the forum before I can do this.

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:43 AM

I understand why this is the case, but it is frustrating. I kinda need to message this guy back with some details I don't want to put up public. Can you tell me the "magic number" of posts I need to make to unlock this? It seems silly that I need to waste bandwidth by posting a whole bunch of junk on the forum before I can do this.

Apparently, you're a "member" now, just by looking at your title. Try replying back to his message.

Bullworth Alumni
  • Bullworth Alumni

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:46 AM   Best Answer

Yeah it just clicked over. Not sure if it is a coincidence or if one of the mods did it for me. If it was a mod, thankyou! And cheers for the replies 7thone!
  • The7thOne likes this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:46 AM

Yeah it just clicked over. Not sure if it is a coincidence or if one of the mods did it for me. If it was a mod, thankyou! And cheers for the replies 7thone!

Glad to help.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:28 AM

New members are promoted to "Members" once they a certain number of posts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users