Photo

Remove accesories

5 replies to this topic
metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:49 AM Edited by metsfan89, 06 July 2014 - 12:50 AM.

Is there any way to remove accessories such as hats from your inventory. I hate scrolling through all my hats to get to the right one. I have a lot of hats that I don't want anymore and its kind of a pain to always scroll through them all to find the one I want. Would love to get rid of a few.

Also, why is it that when i start a mission my hat is removed? My hat is on in free mode but then I do a mission and its gone and I have to go to my inventory and put it on again.

sh0tyme
  • sh0tyme

PSN: Sh0-tyme_g-o-a-t

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:55 AM

I know what you mean, it's annoying af

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:25 AM

Sadly no there isn't we should be allowed to sell the clothes we don't want anymore to that "Discount Store" the only true way to get rid of em is to delete your toon...

If I'm not mistaken that was an issue that arose with the 1.14/1,15 update and it's affecting everybody.

They fixed it so you can wear a hat while you ride a motorcycle now but messed up wearing a hat on jobs.

Have you tried to put the hat back on during the job? If yes did it stay on?

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:19 AM Edited by metsfan89, 06 July 2014 - 04:20 AM.

Sadly no there isn't we should be allowed to sell the clothes we don't want anymore to that "Discount Store" the only true way to get rid of em is to delete your toon...

If I'm not mistaken that was an issue that arose with the 1.14/1,15 update and it's affecting everybody.

They fixed it so you can wear a hat while you ride a motorcycle now but messed up wearing a hat on jobs.

Have you tried to put the hat back on during the job? If yes did it stay on?

yeah I mean I can put it back on while on the job but its just annoying how I have to go in to my inventory and do it every time I start up a job. Rather it just be on when I start.

dylandax
  • dylandax

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Belgium

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:15 AM

hey guys i got a problem i want to remove on online my body armor of me but i can not find it where i can remove my body armor it's for 1.15 update 

• Weisolas likes this

Weisolas
  • Weisolas

RB37 Leader

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:32 PM

hey guys i got a problem i want to remove on online my body armor of me but i can not find it where i can remove my body armor it's for 1.15 update 

Go into your inventory, select armor, and there should be an option on the bottom to remove armor. It's "X" on the Xbox 360. I would guess you hit "square" for PS3.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users