Docks To Stock 2 Question

4 replies to this topic
danowar
  • danowar

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

When you secure the site and get in the vehicle I can't figure out how to have it pick up the container on the PS3.

I found one in the hangar in Titan of a Job and still have the same issue.  Is there one anywhere in freemode?

I know it is something incredibly simple, but I'm coming up empty.  Tired of driving that thing out before it explodes and trying to nab it with the Cargobob.  I can do it, but reversing, well, no. 

Thank in advance. 

FlacidJack
  • FlacidJack

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yep its simple... right dir pad picks it up and releases it.

danowar
  • danowar

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yep its simple... right dir pad picks it up and releases it.

I'm sure I tried that.  How well positioned does it have to be?  Like, do I just lower it down on top until it hits it and then hit the right d-pad?  It is hard for me to get that mission. 

Cmdr_Shepherd
  • Cmdr_Shepherd

One Man Army

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Raise the arm (all the way, to be on the safe side), drive forward, lower it until just above the crate, hold 'right' on the d-pad until the arm picks it up, then make sure you raise the arm again, to give yourself enough clearance to drive out.

During the mission, as soon as you clear the storage area and get outside, you'll want to hop out of the cargo lifter, and brace for the Merryweather Patriot that'll come at you from either side. Only two goons in it, so you can take them out pretty safely. Then carry on driving back out with the lifter, put it down, get it clear, then hop in the Cargobob and snag the container.

• FlacidJack and danowar like this

danowar
  • danowar

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users