sticky bomb ideas

10 replies to this topic
ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Since the update sticky bombs now stick to players that are not in passive mode.
Me and some friends have been using this to great effect.

Firstly get yourself a helicopter and land on a roof, put your bomb on your friend then he enables passive mode, then fly to someone who is on foot and he parachutes out and gets close to the target when he shouts you detonate and get a kill and your friend survives, then pick him up and repeat.

This also works with tanks do the same but with x5 sticky bombs, let the tank run your friend over then detonate he will survive and the tank is gone.

If you see someone in a wallbreach just send a friend into the breach in passive mode with bombs on his back then detonate when told.

This is a great way to get bounties too because they don't see a passive player as a threat.
  • kilopm, The7thOne and Notoris like this

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

Interesting. I dropped a boat on someone today with two sticky bombs on it with the cargo bob. Guy didn't even see it coming lol

• ugotsmoked likes this

LennonNL
  • LennonNL

English Rose

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

What do you mean 'get a kill'? You'd only be able to do that in free mode, unless you're one of those red markered griefing trolls

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

So, can you throw them up and let them land on yourself? Or?

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

Advocate For GTAO Map Additions

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I have a very deep feeling Rockstar will patch this in 1.16. Gonna use this to troll high levels. Thank you, OP.

• cuti8tushu likes this

ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

@LennonNL Yes it is only in free mode and yes I am a 'red markered griefing troll'.

@Deathmaker158 No you can't it doesn't work.

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Homie

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by smokingndriving, 2 weeks ago.

People usually drive cars into the door of the stores while other people are shopping. Occasionally now I've driven up to the store and parked on the street, but left the sticky on the car on the other side. You call the mugger on the person in the store, mugger runs in, then you see the mugger run out and the player runs after them a moment later. When the player comes out of the door, trigger the sticky, which is low on the driver's side, which propels the car towards the door as the player is coming out of the store. The other day I practically knocked a player back into the store.

• meatrocket8, Neal Fargo and paulmgrath like this

cuti8tushu
  • cuti8tushu

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I have a very deep feeling Rockstar will patch this in 1.16. Gonna use this to troll high levels. Thank you, OP.

Lol yea, sounds too fun to be true.  As a wise person said on this forum Rockstar likes to patch up the fun in updates lol

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

This got old real quick.

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Deathmaker158, 2 weeks ago.

@LennonNL Yes it is only in free mode and yes I am a 'red markered griefing troll'.
@Deathmaker158 No you can't it doesn't work.

Damn, oh well.

Marc30499
  • Marc30499

Delegado

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I would like to try this sounds like I could effectively get those tank griefers well

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users