• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic
Mr. Fartenhate
  • Mr. Fartenhate

Metal Fist Terrorist

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:43 PM

The site owner is probably busy, or in jail, or possibly dead. Either way forget it, it's not been updated for months. If the server bills don't get paid then eventually it will get pulled.

Someone killed him in GTA online, he commited suicide after his character died online.
That perfect K/D... gone.
  • Claptrap NL likes this

predovt
  • predovt

Repo Man

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:47 PM Edited by pedrohenrique23, 03 September 2015 - 10:47 PM.

Are there  any other gta stat sites that are up and working? All the ones I've seen were already dead.

I found other 2, but both of them weren't working. One of them claimed that R* made changes that turned impossible to gather the info required. Maybe that's what killed all those sites.

I wanted a cool stats sig...

Jason Frost
  • Jason Frost

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:53 PM Edited by Jason Frost, 03 September 2015 - 10:53 PM.

Oh, that's why it never works everytime I try to use Gta-Stats.

Squirrel__Army
  • Squirrel__Army

XDBX

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:55 PM

Are there  any other gta stat sites that are up and working? All the ones I've seen were already dead.

I found other 2, but both of them weren't working. One of them claimed that R* made changes that turned impossible to gather the info required. Maybe that's what killed all those sites.

I wanted a cool stats sig...

That actually makes sense. You'd think rockstar would create their own signature generator but saying that they don't have a forum to use a signature on. 

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 03 September 2015 - 11:00 PM

Please don't bump very old topics.

Closed.

• CMCSAVAGE likes this