Photo

Do you remember your first date?

81 replies to this topic
tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:10 PM Edited by tymaster50, 05 July 2014 - 10:39 PM.

I went out with my friends sister(I know) and we went to go see the fast and furious when it came out so like any other guy would, i just about completely ignored her the whole movie except for putting my arm around her until it got tired lol. 

Oh yeah, gave her a 60 dollar build a bear that i decked out in new jersey nets gear.... i miss that bear.

apologies if this is a duplicate topic, i used the search bar

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:27 PM Edited by johnny_zoo, 05 July 2014 - 10:27 PM.

I wish I did have a first date. But I'm past that stage now. All I remember is getting my heart kinda broken by a girl who used me in HS.

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:37 PM

It involves alcohol and an abandoned power plant. 

• Oddsock, Failure, Marwin and 10 others like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:38 PM

Me and my ex hung out at her place and we went to a Chinese takeaway around the block from her house and fought over who would pay and we played San Andreas at her place while eating Chinese food

• Failure likes this

Edwin
  • Edwin

Ready to Race?

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:39 PM

Yeah, it was a very nice dream, too.
  • Oddsock, johnny_zoo, Verdant and 4 others like this

Marwin
  • Marwin

kill

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Norway
  • Kenny G Enthusiast [All Time]
    Contribution [Music]

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:40 PM

I went bowling, I guess. It wasn't really a date, but only the 2 of us showed up.

Further reading:
After only 2 of us showed up, she called some of her friends
We ended up bowling, like 7 of us. real fun. When we got back, she had to walk quite a distance, and asked if I would accompany her since it was 'scary in the dark'.

Unfortunately, her hot friend decided to accompany the pair of us. Turned out that she was alright too. Ended up sleeping with and having relationships with both of them. Life is crazy, no?

• Mr. Scratch and Shah Sam like this

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:42 PM

I went bowling, I guess. It wasn't really a date, but only the 2 of us showed up.

Further reading:
We ended up bowling, like 7 of us. real fun. When we got back, she had to walk quite a distance, and asked if I would accompany her since it was 'scary in the dark'.

Unfortunately, her hot friend decided to accompany the pair of us. Turned out that she was alright too. Ended up sleeping with and having relationships with both of them. Life is crazy, no?

giphy.gif

• Marwin likes this

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:44 PM

Further reading:

RomanBellicIV.png

• Failure, Marwin, universetwisters and 11 others like this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:49 PM

Hmm, well I've never actually been on an official date, like to the movies or a restaurant or whatever. But with my ex, her parents were super strict and she was like never allowed to leave the house, so I had to sneak over to her house instead. That never ended too well though, I got caught there by her parents twice.

One morning during Spring Break she was home alone and I came over and it was great. I was so happy back then. We just layed on her bed and played old PS2 games and had deep conversations and then we fell asleep on eachother and took a 2 hour nap. When I woke up she was on top of me playing with my hair and being all cute...but then I realized I needed to get out of there cause her parents were gonna be home any minute. I was sad cause I just wanted to stay in that position forever. Damn those were good times.

But as for official dates, nope never had one haha

• johnny_zoo likes this

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

Ŗ

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:07 PM

Yes. She and I were 14 years old. We met on the dike at the coast, went for a walk, sat on a bench and talked to each other. Nothing more. It was the beginning of a 16 months relationship.

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:10 PM

Yes. We went to the movies and saw Battle Los Angeles. This was the first time I had met her in person. She grabbed my hand and held it halfway through the movie. That movie was terrible.

GN 1992
  • GN 1992

aka gnad.1992

• GTAF Crew
  • Brazil
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:34 AM

Yep. Gonzo.

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:48 AM

My bro and his gf needed a couple too go on a double date with. I went by myself and ate food that they paid for, shook there hands and left.
  • Alex Wesker likes this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:00 AM

I remember it all to well when i was like 10, at a snackbar 'if you can call this a date' and i was nervous as hell because i didn't even know if she liked me or not but i felt butterflies in my stomach because of this girl for the first time ever the moment i saw her... back then it was all funny and new, got pretty serious after we where 13, got engaged at the age of 17 when both parents agreed and by then i already noticed some drastic changes in her personality which got worse almost every year before that.. however loved her and all, that i lived with that. Was going to marry her shortly after when we would turn 18... then she started having more and more personality problems which really started getting out of hand and a month before we where going to marry she just left me and even left the country just out of nohere.

BAM, alone. Just no f*cks given about me, just .. gone.

One day we where like we were ment to be together, planning stuff and a few days earlyer she was crying for no reason, saying she wouldn't know how to go on without me 'if she ever would lose me'... next day she's away for a few hours and i get a freakin text message saying she doesn't want to be with me anymore and she's going away to live with her family in a different country. Phone turned off asap after. Never did anything wrong for her to pull of this move, no reason at all.

Never heard or see her ever since. That was just it...... combined friends of the both of us didn't know a damn about it either, everybody shocked. Contacted her family and they confirmed it and didn't want to give any information, because it was her choice. 

Tried loads of stuff to get in contact.. no result.

Never got into dating any more after that. Simple non-serious relations ever since '24 yrs old now'. I still don't exactly understand how all of this happend... still can not really believe it. However its just part of my past now. Never felt 'love' again to be honest ever again after that. Its more one night stands and all that now. 

Never regret the times i had with her though, life can turn out in the most unexpected ways, thats for sure. 

Had to post that, to many memorries boiling up asap as i though of 'first date'. I'm pretty happy now without dating, just fooling around with girls/woman i get to know one way or another.

• IveGotNoValues likes this

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:12 AM

I was a wee lad (11 if I recall correctly) and we went to the cinema, I scored mayor big boy points by getting us both into an adult (not that kind of adult, you pervert) movie. We had alcohol free cocktails and pizza afterwords and I ended up spending the night at her house, on the floor surrounded by an ocean of stuffed animals. It was the start of a great 3 month relationship that stranded quickly after we both found holiday sweethearts. 

• Andreas, IveGotNoValues, Palikari and 2 others like this

Buckminsterfullerene
  • Buckminsterfullerene

JOHNNIE TEE IN THE HOUSE

• Members
  • Senegal

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:30 AM

Sure.

Wined and dined that bitch and got in her panties.

Wait, are you talking about real life or just fantasies?

• johnny_zoo, Palikari and SolidSnails like this

Palikari
  • Palikari

Live and let live

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:39 AM

Yes, I do remember my first date.

I prefer not to tell it here. It was a nice date and all went good, but it is unpleasant to remember that girl now.

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:46 AM

Yes, I do remember my first date.

I prefer not to tell it here. It was a nice date and all went good, but it is unpleasant to remember that girl now.

If you're not gonna tell then you shouldn't have bothered posting at all. Because that's what the thread is about.
  • universetwisters and Greenline like this

Palikari
  • Palikari

Live and let live

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:52 AM Edited by Palikari, 06 July 2014 - 02:52 AM.

If you're not gonna tell then you shouldn't have bothered posting at all. Because that's what the thread is about.

Then tell the same to other users that have not told it.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:22 AM Edited by IveGotNoValues, 06 July 2014 - 03:23 AM.

I remember it all to well when i was like 10, at a snackbar 'if you can call this a date' and i was nervous as hell because i didn't even know if she liked me or not but i felt butterflies in my stomach because of this girl for the first time ever the moment i saw her... back then it was all funny and new, got pretty serious after we where 13, got engaged at the age of 17 when both parents agreed and by then i already noticed some drastic changes in her personality which got worse almost every year before that.. however loved her and all, that i lived with that. Was going to marry her shortly after when we would turn 18... then she started having more and more personality problems which really started getting out of hand and a month before we where going to marry she just left me and even left the country just out of nohere.

One day we where like we were ment to be together, planning stuff and a few days earlyer she was crying for no reason, saying she wouldn't know how to go on without me 'if she ever would lose me'... next day she's away for a few hours and i get a freakin text message saying she doesn't want to be with me anymore and she's going away to live with her family in a different country. Phone turned off asap after. Never did anything wrong for her to pull of this move, no reason at all.

Never heard or see her ever since. That was just it...... combined friends of the both of us didn't know a damn about it either, everybody shocked. Contacted her family and they confirmed it and didn't want to give any information, because it was her choice. 

Never got into dating any more after that. Simple non-serious relations ever since '24 yrs old now'. I still don't exactly understand how all of this happend... still can not really believe it. However its just part of my past now. Never felt 'love' again to be honest ever again after that. Its more one night stands and all that now. 

Never regret the times i had with her though, life can turn out in the most unexpected ways, thats for sure. 

Had to post that, to many memorries boiling up asap as i though of 'first date'. I'm pretty happy now without dating, just fooling around with girls/woman i get to know one way or another. 

Wow i'm really sorry man, that sounds horrible. I know that isn't easy at all.

Yeah it really sucks when someone just leaves you with no f*cks given. It makes you question everything that ever happened between you and you think about everything that was said. I know what you mean about the whole "I never wanna lose you. I don't know what i'd do without you" thing just a few days before they leave you, I had that happen to me too. Like she was so loving and full of affection just 2 days before she went cold hearted and silent on me...I don't get it. Life really can take unexpected turns.

But don't worry man, life will go on  :^:

• Ninja_Gear likes this

Buckminsterfullerene
  • Buckminsterfullerene

JOHNNIE TEE IN THE HOUSE

• Members
  • Senegal

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:30 AM

Wow i'm really sorry man, that sounds horrible. I know that isn't easy at all.

Yeah it really sucks when someone just leaves you with no f*cks given. It makes you question everything that ever happened between you and you think about everything that was said. I know what you mean about the whole "I never wanna lose you. I don't know what i'd do without you" thing just a few days before they leave you, I had that happen to me too. Like she was so loving and full of affection just 2 days before she went cold hearted and silent on me...I don't get it. Life really can take unexpected turns.

But don't worry man, life will go on  :^:

Oh I got 'left' by quite a few girls, actually, like 3 of them.

Wank to the pictures they used to send you, bro, it feels right.

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

Get freaky... Not that freaky

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:10 AM

I guess this was a date. It was in 10th grade back in 2010. I was dating a girl a year older than me and her dad ran a taekwondo school. So her and me went to this place with her dad and we watched a movie night with a bunch of 5-8 year olds. Her dad told me that he knew we were dating even though his daughter denied it haha. My first proper date came in April this year, my current girlfriend and I go to different schools and I went to visit her. We went to a sushi restaurant where I paid the bill and pulled out her chair and everything. That was the most proper of our date filled day.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:11 AM

I'm starting to get the vibe that some of the users just don't like Palikari and go out of the way to specifically target him.

But I could be wrong.

• Failure and Palikari like this

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:37 AM

Oh yes, went to see Men In Black II back in '02.

I remember lot's of soda & the most awkward kisses 12 year olds can give each other.

• Mr. Scratch and Palikari like this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

o(^▽^)o

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:43 AM

Never been on one. Girls hate me. :(
  • Palikari likes this

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:45 AM

I cannot say I recall my first date. I imagine it was awkward though, and probably why I have repressed the memory of it.

Palikari
  • Palikari

Live and let live

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:55 AM

You're only 15! It's normal you haven't had a date yet. Take it easy, my friend.
  • Failure, Xyn, Andreas and 2 others like this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:05 AM

You're only 15! It's normal you haven't had a date yet. Take it easy, my friend.

Yeah don't worry too much. I used to have that "girls hate me" mentality too, but eventually someone will come along and show you differently, it just takes the right girl. If I can get a girl to like me, anyone can. Hang in there man.

• Palikari likes this

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:01 AM Edited by johnny_zoo, 06 July 2014 - 09:02 AM.

I'm starting to get the vibe that some of the users just don't like Palikari and go out of the way to specifically target him.

But I could be wrong.

I know what you're implying. :evilgrin:

But it came across as we're not good enough to hear it.

Then again I could be wrong.

Yeah don't worry too much. I used to have that "girls hate me" mentality too, but eventually someone will come along and show you differently, it just takes the right girl. If I can get a girl to like me, anyone can. Hang in there man.

While I do believe you IveGotNoValues but the area of 'female hate' is one where I think I trump you. Just. :beerhat:

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:04 AM

No, because it hasn't happened yet.

• Alex Wesker likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users