Hey guys, Thought I'd post a thread showcasing my Wonderful little beater, I do have plans to make it a lot nicer.
It's an 86 Chevette Scooter, Whoever bought it optioned it out though, It is Mostly original, It has an engine from a 79(blue block, 1 barrel carb), For the past 5 years it was sitting, We brought it home gave it a kick in the ass and started up pretty good.
So far what I've done:
- Front Fenders and bumper
- Front Upper Ball joints, Sway arm links and Shocks
- Replaced the horn, Donor car was a Mid 80's Oldsmobile. (Dual horns ftw)
What needs to be done:
- Brakes I have none, Every stop is a panic stop in this thing.
- Patch up the holes in the floors
- Clean and install the 2 barrel carb and intake
- Replace front bumper with a less pitted one
- Replace fenders with better ones(Current ones are full of Bondo)
- New rims and tires
- New doors
- Sand down the rest of the body
But yeah, As I do stuff to the Car, I'll post it all here
Later on, I'll get more better/updated pictures and a video or 2.