Quantcast

» «
Photo

Another way to get FIB Buffalo - always works.

6 replies to this topic
the ironic one
  • the ironic one

Don't take life too seriously. You wont get out of it alive.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:55 PM Edited by browar25, 05 July 2014 - 08:32 PM.

Once, by an accident I found a way to get FIB Buffalo. It works every time if you play PC. I hope it works for Xbox and PS too, but I have no possibility to check it. As you have probably noticed there is a police station on the central island northeast of the "central park". All you have to do is killing a cop who's standing next to the parking lot and smoking a cigarette. Just blow his brains out with a shotgun for fun. After this sign of politeness cops should be after you. So take a car and run Forrest run but not too far. You should drive west along the street where you killed the cop and then take the first turn on the left. I hope I remember well, probably not because the last time I played GTA IV was a few months ago. Anyway, you have to get to the street next to the "Central Park", I mean the long street along the east side of the "Central park". And now the last but not least, you have to drive back and forth along the street killing all cops chasing you until FIB comes. And they will, I can assure you of that. Enjoy.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

You go OTB more than me man!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:01 PM

I found the easiest method to be to go to the Airport. Instant 4 stars and high chance of an FIB Buffalo to show up.

the ironic one
  • the ironic one

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:27 PM

I was flying over the airport many times but FIB Buffalo never appeared. At least not when I was looking for it. I don't know, maybe it depends on the version of the game you have. Nonetheless, the way I suggested always works.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

You go OTB more than me man!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:50 AM

I always go to the Airport in a Turismo, so in case it doesn't appear I can make a quick getaway. Also I always drive around near the off-road area because that's where the cops usually spawn.

the ironic one
  • the ironic one

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:46 PM

There are no doubts that your approach is better if you spend most time in the east part of the city. However, after I had taken over Playboy X's apartment I used to spend most time in the central island.

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

Get freaky... Not that freaky

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:46 PM

I was flying over the airport many times but FIB Buffalo never appeared. At least not when I was looking for it. I don't know, maybe it depends on the version of the game you have. Nonetheless, the way I suggested always works.

Flying only gives you a 2-star level. FIB appears at 4, along with NOOSE SWAT units. Another way is to go on the computer in the lobby of Playboy X's apartment that you get and go onto littlelaceysurprisepagent.com. This is a bugged site that the FIB watches and will result in instant 5-star level. Just wait for FIB to ride into your parking sport, kill the agents, then go to sleep. The Buffalo will be saved there, fully repaired and for you to take.

the ironic one
  • the ironic one

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:51 PM

Flying only gives you a 2-star level. FIB appears at 4, along with NOOSE SWAT units. Another way is to go on the computer in the lobby of Playboy X's apartment that you get and go onto littlelaceysurprisepagent.com. This is a bugged site that the FIB watches and will result in instant 5-star level. Just wait for FIB to ride into your parking sport, kill the agents, then go to sleep. The Buffalo will be saved there, fully repaired and for you to take.

I was trying this approach with the website but only SWAT appeared. I have seen it on youtube :) However, I've never tried to use the computer in the lobby. In terms of the airport approach, in order to attract cops and get more stars, I had landed a helicopter at the beginning and then I took off.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users