DerBarde
  • DerBarde

Apex Stalkers

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:10 AM

Needs more report options.

HPg0OoEh.jpg

I'm not trying to be a dick, just doing the GTAO racing community a favour by reporting your job ;)

No chance. R* already verified even worse tracks ;)

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:19 AM

Most of the people seem to like... this - We're doing something terribly wrong by demanding races which needs driving skill ;)

I don't know if that's sarcasm lol regardless why do races have to be one or the other? it's a game.
Before i played some decent ones i used to hate races with big ramps, then i learnt they aren't all boring ''big ramp to the sky'' type tracks.

DerBarde
  • DerBarde

Apex Stalkers

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:53 AM

This one is

• G37 likes this

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:23 AM

Lol i haven't tried it or watched the video, my earlier replies were to what i quoted not the OP.

Ramps don't ruin races, sh*t ramps do.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:00 PM

Needs more report options.HPg0OoEh.jpg
I'm not trying to be a dick, just doing the GTAO racing community a favour by reporting your job ;)

reporting it for what? not being a standard race?

Nope. For being a waste of server space.
  • mareepx likes this

midders10
  • midders10

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:13 PM Edited by midders10, 06 July 2014 - 01:18 PM.

I personally can't be arsed with this straight line stuff, I don't mind jumps, obstacle courses etc but add some true difficulty and judgement etc etc.  What I get from this thread is someone boasting about the race/views and then going on the defensive about why the thread was made.  You say you don't enjoy them but in the video seems like you do.  I mean, wow.  If you get that aggressive on races you don't enjoy..... Anyway, it is what it is.

Ooh, Ooh, look at me bitches. :panic:

I'm waiting for the next thread entitled "50,000 views on my thread".

Leeds-Monkey
  • Leeds-Monkey

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:38 PM

@OP got invited to your race the other day ,was a fun race :D you make it look easier than it is in the vid lol

I personally can't be arsed with this straight line stuff, I don't mind jumps, obstacle courses etc but add some true difficulty and judgement etc etc.  What I get from this thread is someone boasting about the race/views and then going on the defensive about why the thread was made.  You say you don't enjoy them but in the video seems like you do.  I mean, wow.  If you get that aggressive on races you don't enjoy..... Anyway, it is what it is.

Ooh, Ooh, look at me bitches. :panic:

I'm waiting for the next thread entitled "50,000 views on my thread".

its not my video just one i found on youtube

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:40 PM

Even if it's not your video, it's your race in someone's video. As I said earlier, I haven't played it & it's sh*t just by judging it.

OP is a cancer to GTAO racing.

/thread.

Leeds-Monkey
  • Leeds-Monkey

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:03 PM

lets get back on topic, the point of this thread was

Who has played?

Why do you play?

What do you think?

i dont host this race, i dont promote this race. i dont play this type of race

but obviously some people do

111,000 plays 25k likes 3.8k dilikes in 5 weeks, thats a lot of replays

midders10
  • midders10

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:08 PM Edited by midders10, 06 July 2014 - 02:11 PM.

Fair enough.  For me I watched the video thinking it was you and then read your posts as if you had written them with the same...erm...personality.  Can't say I blame you for being proud of having a..ahem..."race"  :pp  with so many plays let alone so quickly.  I suppose I just don't get it.  It's the same with Obstacle What?.  You go in a straight line, make a few easy jumps, turn at the hairpin and go flat out easily avoiding pretty much every other obstacle for however long before another easy jump to finish.  Each to their own, though if the ramp is so innovative I'd be more impressed with a video or written tut explaining how to do it  ;)

You are promoting it though.  You could have just posted a thread asking why people played such races.  Posting a link, a video and regular updates about how many people have played it is promoting your creation.

Leeds-Monkey
  • Leeds-Monkey

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:36 PM

Each to their own, though if the ramp is so innovative I'd be more impressed with a video or written tut explaining how to do it  ;)

i never said it was innovative i just i use different props to get a smoother straight ramp

if you look at my races;

Massive Epic Mega Jump, Massive Epic Mega Jump 3 and Massive Epic Mega Jump 6

then maze bank you should be able to work out how the ramp was built

midders10
  • midders10

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:50 PM

You said no-one else builds them in the same way.  That means you have used what is available in an innovative way.  Your method of building ramps is therefore innovative, is it not?  I wasn't trying to be a dick, I was saying that if no-one else builds them in the same way you do I would be more impressed if you explained to people how you do it.

If you want to keep things on topic here you go.

Who has played?  Don't know.  You, the guy in the video and some other people.

Why do you play?  I don't.

What do you think?  Not my cup of tea.

I don't think your going to hit the 50,000 thread views with those simple replies though  :whistle: jk

Leeds-Monkey
  • Leeds-Monkey

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:07 PM

just published a new race, "how to build" http://socialclub.ro...5A?platformId=2

GR Choke
  • GR Choke

Fun Race Creator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

are you serious reporting this race???😹😹 also you say you are letting of steam in a appropriate way yet call his race sh*tty?

levi you are mad just admit it

levi447
  • levi447

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:05 PM

are you serious reporting this race??? also you say you are letting of steam in a appropriate way yet call his race sh*tty?

Why do you insist on being a prick? I already let off what I wanted to say and you keep it going like a 12 year old kid, and no I'm not mad I think your the one mad for keeping this thread going just so we can all throw sh*t at each other, me and pretty much everyone else know the OP is just sitting here advertising about a copy and paste race saying hes got a unique stack technique and your not helping sitting there trying to talk sh*t and looking like an idiot in the process so why don't you quit while you still got some room to move ahead.

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:35 PM Edited by G37, 06 July 2014 - 07:54 PM.

No, the point of this thread is you being an attention wh0re.

Why do I say that? You ask "who's played it?"

What's to think about it? Nothing, it's terrible. Goes back to every single original thing I outlined.

"I don't promote this race". Uh, wow. Are you dumb or just completely oblivious? THIS is a promotion for your race. And it's really unfortunate that people play this because it's not a "race". It's a garbage track with a garbage description. Standard, GTA, Non-Contact, Rally or not, it's awful.

The best part is the "time" in which went into this. 8 hours you say? HA! Then the defensive begins .. 36 hours you then say? HAHA!

"I don't play this kind of race". Oh really? Then why'd you make it? You either made it because you DO play this kind of "racing" OR you're an attention wh0re, take your pick. Well, okay, maybe it's both.

Then the kicker is how you keep boasting about the play count in every waste of a reply post you make. Play count means nothing. And no, there is no actual skill in this "race".

It's almost like you're trying to validate yourself as someone who matters in the Creator by constantly calling attention to a meaningless statistic, play count. Over and over again. You unfortunately don't matter and your methods of marketing yourself were your first mistake. You went about this the wrong way but the description alone tells us more than any player with a sense of decency has to know.

It's as empty in thought as this thread is in substance. Go make something worthwhile. Some of the very best races have so few plays it's ridiculous. We as a gaming community can only hope something hits you so hard that it forces you to produce a track that has some heart in it.

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:08 PM

Well... I'm a serious racer, I've got no interest in tiresome freeway + jumps races but I do appreciate a well built novelty race every now and then, particularly if it makes use of some clever stacking techniques. Although I'm not about to BM this and try it, I have crewmates who build some brilliant stacked races, more than enough for my tastes ;)
Anyway, some people in here have gone way to far with the mindless criticism. Sure, no one wants to see yet more Jumps, Jumps, Jumps but people are allowed to play around with the creator and do different things.
I've got about 50 proper races but even I had a muck about with a daft one. Supers, freeway, big jumps, police, oncoming traffic....Why not eh? I must admit, my description is a pure caps lock piss take....

To answer the OPs questions. No and I don't know.
  • dillono likes this

bloodredsky
  • bloodredsky

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:30 PM

i enjoy how everyone is all 'your map is terrible' instead of 'my opinion is that your map is terrible'. like there is a formula to create a map and has to be followed. what ever happened to 'everyone likes different stuff'? and im sure no matter how terrible a map is, 100'000 plays is epic in some way or another.

• Leeds-Monkey and dillono like this

dillono
  • dillono

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:08 PM

ZuesMowat_278: This race was cleverly stacked and took time to make. But since it's a jump race, it's the worst steaming pile of sh*t to happen on Earth. Reported!!1!

Srsly guys, the race isn't even that bad. It's a good race, but great? No. Does it deserve all the hate? Of course not. Does it deserve all the praise? Of course not. Just consider this race okay, or good. Just don't act like one race is the devil for one huge jump, and reporting it like a bitch.

• Lazy Mofo likes this

midders10
  • midders10

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:48 PM

One of my races got another 12 plays and 3 likes tonight without me hosting.  Yeah, take that bitches  :panic:

Seriously though, if I could have a look at those jumps I would, though as I'm xbox I can't, but I seem to see the idea from the pic.  Ta. :D

Leeds-Monkey
  • Leeds-Monkey

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:01 PM

One of my races got another 12 plays and 3 likes tonight without me hosting.  Yeah, take that bitches  :panic:

Seriously though, if I could have a look at those jumps I would, though as I'm xbox I can't, but I seem to see the idea from the pic.  Ta. :D

i did make 5 races on xbox

look at Massive Epic Mega Ramp and Maze Bank Mega Jump 2.

maze bank ramp was built using the first ramp as platform

GR Choke
  • GR Choke

Fun Race Creator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:18 AM

are you serious reporting this race??? also you say you are letting of steam in a appropriate way yet call his race sh*tty?

Why do you insist on being a prick? I already let off what I wanted to say and you keep it going like a 12 year old kid, and no I'm not mad I think your the one mad for keeping this thread going just so we can all throw sh*t at each other, me and pretty much everyone else know the OP is just sitting here advertising about a copy and paste race saying hes got a unique stack technique and your not helping sitting there trying to talk sh*t and looking like an idiot in the process so why don't you quit while you still got some room to move ahead.

you are calling me a 12 old but you are the 1 name calling over the internet haha👍

levi447
  • levi447

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:47 AM

you are calling me a 12 old but you are the 1 name calling over the internet haha

Why not? Seems to be the only way to get your attention, because I sure as hell must have it, you keep replying and insisting on sticking up for this cheesy race. Ohh did I offend you? It's the internet anyone and anybody can say something, its called our "First Amendment" so why do you keep insisting on keeping the bullsh*t flowing? Do you feel you win something at the end of the arugment here? Oh ya congrats you get to help the OP get his thread locked for off topic discussion guess he knows who to thank...

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:03 AM Edited by nruhdal, 07 July 2014 - 01:03 AM.

Who has played?

Why do you play?

What do you think?

I have never tried to make myself look better than others because i've a lot of plays on my jobs.

In fact I usually don't mention it.

But this guy gotta get down from cloud 9.

2584f92.png

• luciferthegoose and levi447 like this

levi447
  • levi447

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:27 AM Edited by levi447, 07 July 2014 - 01:32 AM.

Who has played?

Why do you play?

What do you think?

I have never tried to make myself look better than others because i've a lot of plays on my jobs.

In fact I usually don't mention it.

But this guy gotta get down from cloud 9.

2584f92.png

Finally, someone not only used their brain to realize that his map is not that great if at all but also posted some "real" results of what?
More then 1 custom job that didn't just get "lucky" (replayed more then once by people with no taste or talent). But also shows how his
 jobs obviously "deserve" the likes they recieved as he has multiple jobs that have over 100k plays and likes, not saying I'm promoting him he just came in about the right time to be a great example at what really deserves to be over 100k plays, because if you ever played any of his matches, he obviously puts forth the "effort" to be worth where his jobs are and you don't see "nruhdal" going around gloating it especially over a silly ramp race...

Lol i haven't tried it or watched the video, my earlier replies were to what i quoted not the OP.

He he I see that, you obviously are ignorant or blind, maybe a bit of both? I never said anything bad about "ramps" I said big ass ramps as these ruin the custom job scene. Next time learn to read before posting an looking stupid for not knowing what you quoted.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:43 AM

ZuesMowat_278: This race was cleverly stacked and took time to make. But since it's a jump race, it's the worst steaming pile of sh*t to happen on Earth. Reported!!1!

Srsly guys, the race isn't even that bad. It's a good race, but great? No. Does it deserve all the hate? Of course not. Does it deserve all the praise? Of course not. Just consider this race okay, or good. Just don't act like one race is the devil for one huge jump, and reporting it like a bitch.

Cleverly stacked. HA! A 5 year old can do this. OP wasted his time on making a trashy race.

I've never played this "race" but it's sh*t just by watching the video. It's not good. It's not creative. It's not okay. It has no place in GTAO & you should do yourself a favour by deleting it.

Have you no shame, OP?

GR Choke
  • GR Choke

Fun Race Creator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:51 AM Edited by GR Choke, 07 July 2014 - 04:56 AM.

i just find it funny because you are swearing, name calling and getting mad over a race yet you said you want to let off stream in an appropriate way

by the way its ok to be jealous😹

EDIT: also why dont you let off some steam in UnspokenOuch's thread? he says his races are the most played and are similar to LM's races

levi447
  • levi447

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:19 AM

i just find it funny because you are swearing, name calling and getting mad over a race yet you said you want to let off stream in an appropriate way

by the way its ok to be jealous

EDIT: also why dont you let off some steam in UnspokenOuch's thread? he says his races are the most played and are similar to LM's races

Maybe you do find it funny, and naw not really mad like I stated earlier in a reply, naw I'm more dissapointed honestly then anything about how people get excited over races like this when me and pretty much the whole majority of gta players don't care for races like this, and UnspokenOuch, I think his races are good in theory like adrenaline rush because of a giant ramp or 5 but its the idea thats not racing really its going in a line to see who can squeez onto a small platform and be first all the rest of the way pretty much, I just don't go to his because I never really noticed it but once or twice, for one because I have played his maps before and didn't care for him, and on top of that it didn't have something like this title did that stuck out like a sore thumb. Also jealous, really? If you even glanced at almost any of my maps I stated this earlier also, I used the techniques here and some he didn't like the spawn points for example on some, so I do know how to make these sh*t ramps just not interested, deathmatches I like better.

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:55 AM

He he I see that, you obviously are ignorant or blind, maybe a bit of both? I never said anything bad about "ramps" I said big ass ramps as these ruin the custom job scene. Next time learn to read before posting an looking stupid for not knowing what you quoted.
Suggest you check Curlys earlier posts and reconsider which one of you needs to learn to read before making themselves look stupid.

levi447
  • levi447

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:13 AM

I like how curly and you think I need to read I know what I said and can read perfectly both you need to read thoroughly through this thread and see that I didn't say anything about ramps in general I said "these races" on what he tried to quote me on and say anything with a ramp is stupid I never even stated that so why you got to put words in someone elses mouth?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users