Photo

100,000 plays on my race

88 replies to this topic
Leeds-Monkey
  • Leeds-Monkey

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:30 PM Edited by Leeds-Monkey, 05 July 2014 - 07:55 PM.

Last night my race Maze Bank Mega Jump!!! reached 100,000 plays. :D :D

http://socialclub.ro...Iw?platformId=2

as im writing this its now at 103,800 plays

thanks to everyone how played it.

who has played it?

what do you think?

its a massive ramp/jump to the top of maze bank.

it can be finished in 35 seconds, but for some people 5 - 10 minutes.

• bloodredsky and paulmgrath like this

levi447
  • levi447

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:42 PM

Why?? Why do people make these races that are just straight lines with one huge jump? They get boring fast and take no time at all to make, and before you go and say I don't know what I am talking about, I do and so do the other skilled creators on this site know that it takes a lot more time and effort to create original maps that have a breathe of fresh air to them, and not just a remake of the countless hundreds of other races that state "1000ft drop" or something similar. I myself don't make races too often or at all really but if I would I definitely would think of something new and original not something that's been copied and redone a hundred times over. But hey if you enjoy it's whatever, I know me and others are just tired of seeing nothing too new to the creator scene and this is why people complain about not getting enough players to play is because they know more then likely they will get put into something like this or very similar to it.

• GroundZero, ZeusMowat_278, Target13 and 10 others like this

Leeds-Monkey
  • Leeds-Monkey

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:14 PM Edited by Leeds-Monkey, 05 July 2014 - 09:17 PM.

I agree they do get boring quick and personally I don't play this type of race.

I only made it as a example of a different type of ramp, only hosted it on the night I made it, upto about 80 plays.

how can you say takes not time to build have you even had a go??

over 8 hours to build, nobody else makes ramps the same way.

104,700 plays now

levi447
  • levi447

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:27 PM

I only made it as a example of a different type of ramp, only hosted it on the night I made it, upto about 80 plays.

This current race no, the video was more then enough to pass it indefinitely, I don't mean to sound like a dick at all if I do sorry, but 8 hours is not sh!t for creating a match or race. Especially for the techniques used to create these. For example have You checked out my Sea Base Assault TDM I posted 2 days ago almost at the bottom of the first page and not one person has replied? Do you see what I was getting at in the first reply only the generic repetitious maps get lots of love usually along with the likes and plays but thats not what I am after. The map I just stated is obviously mine and took way longer then "8 hours" to make, try it out and tell me how long "You" think it took, I myself don't think it's totally finished either but either way that took me well over 48 hours not including sleep, no bull, to put together from first prop to the finished product you see. On top of that the match is even lucky to have been published I was going to delete after many failed attempts at implementing the base over the waterfall and have everything run smoother then it did. But back on topic and "Nobody else makes ramps the same way"? This is complete bull, the actual whole ramp may not be the same but they all use the same techniques to get the job done, also every big ramp race I see uses all the props either in a straight 45 degree angle or some kind of half or full loop that usually never fulfills the enjoyment most would like to see.

EchoCompany
  • EchoCompany

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:47 PM

Levi- you sound angry bro- I feel you though. I just want to get 1 play on my TDM/DM. It's called Radio Rap War not zomg 3 beeeellion rp...

Leeds-Monkey
  • Leeds-Monkey

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

This current race no, the video was more then enough to pass it indefinitely, I don't mean to sound like a dick at all if I do sorry, but 8 hours is not sh!t for creating a match or race. Especially for the techniques used to create these. For example have You checked out my Sea Base Assault TDM I posted 2 days ago almost at the bottom of the first page and not one person has replied? Do you see what I was getting at in the first reply only the generic repetitious maps get lots of love usually along with the likes and plays but thats not what I am after. The map I just stated is obviously mine and took way longer then "8 hours" to make, try it out and tell me how long "You" think it took, I myself don't think it's totally finished either but either way that took me well over 48 hours not including sleep, no bull, to put together from first prop to the finished product you see. On top of that the match is even lucky to have been published I was going to delete after many failed attempts at implementing the base over the waterfall and have everything run smoother then it did. But back on topic and "Nobody else makes ramps the same way"? This is complete bull, the actual whole ramp may not be the same but they all use the same techniques to get the job done, also every big ramp race I see uses all the props either in a straight 45 degree angle or some kind of half or full loop that usually never fulfills the enjoyment most would like to see.

no not played your deathmatch, i don't play any.  i know people put alot of time and effort in but go unplayed i just got lucky

8 hours isn't a long time no but wouldn't have been able to make this without the ramps i made before it

so with all the trial and error building them it more than 36 hours.

Nobody else makes ramps the same way the way i build these ramps is not used by anybody else.

using the "large closed container" takes alot more work than use the "empty container" everyone else uses

and a can build at any angle not just a 45 degree angle.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:56 PM Edited by Zorvaine, 06 July 2014 - 12:49 AM.

reached 100,000 plays

104,700 plays now

Title: 100,000 plays on my race!

We get it.  

• GroundZero, ZeusMowat_278, elidc and 2 others like this

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

Brutaloz 4 Life

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:02 AM Edited by Willstig998, 06 July 2014 - 12:05 AM.

We'll I guess races with BIGGGGGG JUMPS or Deathmatches with RPGS, Miniguns, Tanks & Jets or Capture jobs where the package sits 100 feet up in the air get played like hundreds & thousands of times. But professional creations only get played once.
  • ZeusMowat_278, levi447, sebcreed and 2 others like this

Leeds-Monkey
  • Leeds-Monkey

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:08 AM Edited by Leeds-Monkey, 06 July 2014 - 12:14 AM.

really wasn't been cocky, my point was I made it but don't play wanted to know who does and why?
been on forum for some time but this is my first thread and kind of gone a bit wrong

DerBarde
  • DerBarde

Apex Stalkers

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:14 AM

I admit freely that I'm kind of jealous and i understand everyone who's proud on those numbers of plays.

I just don't get whats great on races like this. Okay, the jump has something veeery huge, maybe one of the best of its kind (don't know, because i skip those races if possible) but there's actually nothing forcing to the track itself. Just straight forward and hope to get the ramp on first try. Theres such a difference between forum und game. At forums there're aren't that much people playing races like this or the long highway speedalongs but ingame the percentage is incredible different.

• levi447 likes this

GR Choke
  • GR Choke

Fun Race Creator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:24 AM Edited by GR Choke, 06 July 2014 - 12:24 AM.

this wasnt what i was expecting when i read your post, i watched the video and the race looks really fun!

gratz on 100k plays! my highest is 50k at the moment
  • Leeds-Monkey likes this

levi447
  • levi447

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:25 AM

Levi- you sound angry bro- I feel you though. I just want to get 1 play on my TDM/DM. It's called Radio Rap War not zomg 3 beeeellion rp...

Naw, not in the slightest, I mostly play my matches knowing there better then the "RP MONEY Hack BS" matches, but once in a while am up for a change of pace, but just not that into big ramp races at all just like most.

8 hours isn't a long time no but wouldn't have been able to make this without the ramps i made before it

no not played your deathmatch, i don't play any.  i know people put alot of time and effort in but go unplayed i just got lucky

so with all the trial and error building them it more than 36 hours.

Nobody else makes ramps the same way the way i build these ramps is not used by anybody else.

using the "large closed container" takes alot more work than use the "empty container" everyone else uses

and a can build at any angle not just a 45 degree angle.

Never said exactly a 45 degree angle I'm pretty sure anybody could have realized that I was using that as a simple example and now since you think you make everything different and seem somewhat special using your "Large Closed Container" I show you how you do it in a tutorial just so you look like an ass for not using google for 2 seconds and another more time consuming way with float piles

http://gtacontentcre...lding-tutorial/

I hope you realize that your not the only "talented" or "special individual" that knows how to use their brain or even easier the "Google Search Engine" to find things

Also the only lucky thing about your race is that your lucky a certain percentage of GTA players that race obviously have bad taste and don't know the definition of "repetitious". But don't take my word for it just look at the top 50 to 100 races a good portion of them are nothing but JUMPS JUMPS and More BS Jumps that have well over 10k plays and likes alone, but hey it's just a game right?

GR Choke
  • GR Choke

Fun Race Creator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:30 AM

yeah its just a game so calm down levi
  • paulmgrath likes this

levi447
  • levi447

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:34 AM

Why even post? Does it matter if I let off a little steam like everyone else? Better I do it in an appropriate manner then say all caps like a little kid, and I like how your the only one really defending this race. It takes no skill to make and no skill to race it, the first to the ramp can go slow as hell and still win, point is it's a waste of time and don't deserve over 100k plays others on this site deserve that spot but definitely not this crap.

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:49 AM

I saw 'Mega Jump' in title. Enough said.

• ZeusMowat_278 and Rammer2k like this

Leeds-Monkey
  • Leeds-Monkey

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:49 AM

That tutorial doesn't show the way I build. I check social club everyday and play 100's of race's and no other race is built the same way. Also search youtude and no video showing how I build

levi447
  • levi447

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:44 AM

Obviously it doesn't matter, and 100's not built the same way? Ha your so full of yourself me and most of the others in this topic can smell the bullsh*t flowing through. Your race is one giant ramp made of containers going to the top of a building big whoop anyone can do it as they are all over social club site but hey yours is totally original mr. 100k hehe you made me laugh at your latest post.

Leeds-Monkey
  • Leeds-Monkey

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:06 AM Edited by Leeds-Monkey, 06 July 2014 - 02:12 AM.

Obviously it doesn't matter, and 100's not built the same way? Ha your so full of yourself me and most of the others in this topic can smell the bullsh*t flowing through. Your race is one giant ramp made of containers going to the top of a building big whoop anyone can do it as they are all over social club site but hey yours is totally original mr. 100k hehe you made me laugh at your latest post.

if its so easy to build this ramp then why dont you copy it.
if you think you know how, show everyone how im full of bs.

If you copy then let forum vote if your version is better I will delete my race

107,300 plays now, lol

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:17 AM

@OP got invited to your race the other day ,was a fun race :D you make it look easier than it is in the vid lol

GR Choke
  • GR Choke

Fun Race Creator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:30 AM

Why even post? Does it matter if I let off a little steam like everyone else? Better I do it in an appropriate manner then say all caps like a little kid, and I like how your the only one really defending this race. It takes no skill to make and no skill to race it, the first to the ramp can go slow as hell and still win, point is it's a waste of time and don't deserve over 100k plays others on this site deserve that spot but definitely not this crap.

show me what race deserves 100k plays

also it does take skill to make and race! trying to stay on the containers while going very fast and placing them perfect so you can ride up them smoothly

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:12 AM Edited by G37, 06 July 2014 - 04:30 AM.

1) No one cares.

2) You're an attention wh0re.

3) This "race" is garbage.

4) There's no creativity.

5) There's no originality.

6) It's not fun.

7) Play count means nothing, good job attention wh0re.

8) People like you are the reason the masses don't like joining random jobs.

9) Stop wasting space for someone who can actually put a little effort in to create a decent job.

10) It took you 8 hours to build that? You're joking right? Clearly time =/= effort =/= being good.

11) Oh wait, it took 36 hours now? HA!

Need I continue? Number 8 is probably the most important point to take away from this.

• ZeusMowat_278, EarthboundMysfit, Zorvaine and 4 others like this

levi447
  • levi447

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:59 AM Edited by levi447, 06 July 2014 - 04:02 AM.

show me what race deserves 100k plays

also it does take skill to make and race! trying to stay on the containers while going very fast and placing them perfect so you can ride up them smoothly

Wow, your a one of the people that creates what I thought were at least up to par with the other custom jobs here and you continue to stick up for his sh*tty ass race that you should know of already, and took no skill at all to make this, and staying on the container? Please, that's ridiculous, as soon as you hit the ramp your car slows down significantly on an incline on top of that if someone were to slow down in front of another they both collide and will most likely fall and have to start at the bottom again.

if its so easy to build this ramp then why dont you copy it.
if you think you know how, show everyone how im full of bs.

If you copy then let forum vote if your version is better I will delete my race

107,300 plays now, lol

It is easy and I would rebuild it if it was decent but I don't care for BS ramp races. Also quit being a troll, if you can read and see you would notice almost if not all my jobs use all the techniques you did and then some to make your sh*tty jump so go somewhere else to promote bullsh*t as all you do is keep telling us how many plays you have.

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:30 AM

This thread, OP, just makes you sound arrogant.

GR Choke
  • GR Choke

Fun Race Creator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:19 AM

it takes skill to stay on the container and it seems your just jealous of the amount of plays he has

• Curlypyebs likes this

levi447
  • levi447

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:06 AM

Still got to defend your butt buddy there but that's ok we all know idiots play these races and no one gives a sh*t about the plays if someone wanted they could just keep replaying it only votes are 1 per person replays are endless

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:15 AM

Still got to defend your butt buddy there but that's ok we all know idiots play these races and no one gives a sh*t about the plays if someone wanted they could just keep replaying it only votes are 1 per person replays are endless

Only idiots play races with ramps?
What do you call people who will play any well made race ramps or not?

I call them GTAO racers.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

You call that an ink defence?

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:19 AM

Last night my race Maze Bank Mega Jump!!! reached 100,000 plays. :D :D
http://socialclub.ro...Iw?platformId=2
thanks to everyone how played it.
who has played it?
what do you think?
its a massive ramp/jump to the top of maze bank.
it can be finished in 35 seconds, but for some people 5 - 10 minutes.

OP should never show his face here again for making a sh*t race like this. I've never played this race & I was glad I backed out, because I know it's f*cking terrible, judging by the lobby screenshot with the orange ramp, now I've watched this video, I now have a reason to to say it's sh*t without playing. I hope you're banned from content creator.

I know you should never judge a book by its cover, but this, we can judge.

35 seconds to complete but 5 -10 for others? That's cheating.

Why Rockstar isn't taking action is beyond me..
  • mareepx likes this

DerBarde
  • DerBarde

Apex Stalkers

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:09 AM

1) No one cares.

2) You're an attention wh0re.

3) This "race" is garbage.

4) There's no creativity.

5) There's no originality.

6) It's not fun.

7) Play count means nothing, good job attention wh0re.

8) People like you are the reason the masses don't like joining random jobs.

9) Stop wasting space for someone who can actually put a little effort in to create a decent job.

10) It took you 8 hours to build that? You're joking right? Clearly time =/= effort =/= being good.

11) Oh wait, it took 36 hours now? HA!

Need I continue? Number 8 is probably the most important point to take away from this.

I'm on your side, but point 8 isn't right.

My crew mostly not doing randoms and I know some other people, too.

But we play a bit different then the average. Randoms have become like that since jumps jumps jumps on first R*-verified jobs. Most of the people seem to like... this - We're doing something terribly wrong by demanding races which needs driving skill ;)

• G37 likes this

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

You call that an ink defence?

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:19 AM Edited by ZeusMowat_278, 06 July 2014 - 09:21 AM.

Needs more report options.

HPg0OoEh.jpg

I'm not trying to be a dick, just doing the GTAO racing community a favour by reporting your job ;)
  • mareepx likes this

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:35 AM

Needs more report options.

HPg0OoEh.jpg

I'm not trying to be a dick, just doing the GTAO racing community a favour by reporting your job ;)

reporting it for what? not being a standard race?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users