Quantcast

» «
Photo

Made $500K already today: where are you now, cash card skeptics?

162 replies to this topic
bikerman3
  • bikerman3

Homie

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

oh_my_god__who_the_hell_cares__by_nzabob

• Lance_Vance89, vipprimo and ModderX like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 2 weeks ago

It's not that money is hard to make, it's that everything is so f*cking expensive. THAT'S the cash card conspiracy. ;)

Gold Paint SP = $720

Gold Paint MP = $50,000

Rhino Tank SP = 3mil

Rhino Tank MP = 1.5mil.

Point exactly?

Glitchers and legit players both get what they want in the end and they both do it how they want, so does anything really matter?

yes the fact that R* are a bunch greedy bastards who defiled OUR game with their filthy microtransactions!
Okay, you make that claim. How exactly? I still struggle to see why.

Bear in mind you're paying 50% of what the tank is in single player. Not saying that it's making the game any easier what with expensive guns and mods but not everything is sh*t-the-bed expensive as a lot of people make it out to be.

Ah. I was gonna say this.

The tank in SP pays 3,000,000. In MP it pays 1,500,000. Not sure about the buzzard but sure as hell it pays higher in SP. Another thing which is expensive in SP more than MP but I forgot what it is.

Just buy the f*cking cash cards people, or sell one of your sh*tty sports cars. I played RR for the first time yesterday (after getting about 100000 invites) and its the biggest f*cking waste of time. I'd rather fail a survival match 100 times that do RR. For starters, it's a long ass mission and the money you get for it in the end is rubbish, eighteen f*cking k for driving along half the f*cking map? f*ck off. I did survival twice, survived till wave 10 and got an easy 60k. Stop bitching and maybe do missions with good payouts. As well as survival I sold a few of my cars and got 1.5 mil. It ain't that difficult. 

Y'know... this forum is full of dumbasses. Jus' Sayin'

Just buy the f*cking cash cards people, or sell one of your sh*tty sports cars. I played RR for the first time yesterday (after getting about 100000 invites) and its the biggest f*cking waste of time. I'd rather fail a survival match 100 times that do RR. For starters, it's a long ass mission and the money you get for it in the end is rubbish, eighteen f*cking k for driving along half the f*cking map? f*ck off. I did survival twice, survived till wave 10 and got an easy 60k. Stop bitching and maybe do missions with good payouts. As well as survival I sold a few of my cars and got 1.5 mil. It ain't that difficult. 

you're not too good at math are you?

I suck at math and.... 30,000 x2 = 60,000.

Who suck at math now?

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

It's not that money is hard to make, it's that everything is so f*cking expensive. THAT'S the cash card conspiracy. ;)

Gold Paint SP = $720

Gold Paint MP = $50,000

Rhino Tank SP = 3mil

Rhino Tank MP = 1.5mil.

Point exactly?

Glitchers and legit players both get what they want in the end and they both do it how they want, so does anything really matter?

yes the fact that R* are a bunch greedy bastards who defiled OUR game with their filthy microtransactions!

Bear in mind you're paying 50% of what the tank is in single player. Not saying that it's making the game any easier what with expensive guns and mods but not everything is sh*t-the-bed expensive as a lot of people make it out to be.

Ah. I was gonna say this.

The tank in SP pays 3,000,000. In MP it pays 1,500,000. Not sure about the buzzard but sure as hell it pays higher in SP. Another thing which is expensive in SP more than MP but I forgot what it is.

Y'know... this forum is full of dumbasses. Jus' Sayin'

you're not too good at math are you?

I suck at math and.... 30,000 x2 = 60,000.

Who suck at math now?

yeah forget about the time it takes

that's not at all relevant XD

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 2 weeks ago

People these days want money so damn easy and completely forgot about THE FUN In this game.

Sorry but this game was made for online FUN, by playing different missions (INCLUDING SURVIVALS)

Survivals > all (except Crystal Clearout III and Base Invaders, these sh*ts are f*cking fun)

• tali vas Normandy likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Zwenkwiel, 2 weeks ago.

People these days want money so damn easy and completely forgot about THE FUN In this game.

Sorry but this game was made for online FUN, by playing different missions (INCLUDING SURVIVALS)

Survivals > all (except Crystal Clearout III and Base Invaders, these sh*ts are f*cking fun)

sorry man, didn't know you were the local authority on fun around here

thanks for bringing me out of this delusion that whatever a person enjoys is fun

do you have any more rules or guidelines for me to have fun the right way?

DAMNIT! I feel so stupid for doing it wrong all this time!

• SAVILLAIN likes this

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I ride a Ski-Doo Summit Highmark X 1000 162"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

How am I a try hard again ? For having a life outside of video games ? LOL, come on now don't be hating or mad at me. What, you not get you weekly allownce from your parents ? I don't care if some forum dwellers don't believe me on the internet, does it really matter. Im not out to bash ANYONE that plays a video game different from me, to each their own. The hypocrisy from some of the members on this forum is crazy, who cares what some one else does with their time.
Grinding GTAO, much skill, such talent.

Bwahaha, you think I'm mad? Pfft, what a maroon. Lmao.
You keep spouting that nonsense there pal, there's only 1 or 2 that agree with your bullsh*t and its not cuz they like you, they just hate me and think liking someone elses try hard, wanabe cool guy, post somehow is "telling me" how it is. Pahahaha!
You children are priceless. And worthless. Funny how those two go together. Lmao.

uhm yeah we think you're mad
you've done nothing but antagonize and insult every1.
there's definitely some underlying anger issues or something there mate.
Was I talking to you ... ? No ? I didn't think so. Try hard.
Now go away, you freakishly annoying kid. No one is going to jump on your "hate SmokeDat" bandwagon.

lol, you really like that word don't you?
if your aim is insulting me I'd try a different one though, commending my effort is hardly and insult
i'm not a kid and I'm certainly on no bandwagon
I just call em like I see em, nothing more, nothing less

heck I didn't even know who you were until you brought it up.
That's funny seeing as how your first response was to call me out on my member title. Something that has nothing to wo with anything, trying to look cool or whatever.

Bwahaha, you a funny kid. "Calls em like he sees em".... Good one, kid.

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by iainspad, 2 weeks ago.

you struggle with a lot of things I bet XD

so i'm gonna do this quick and easy
I want to play a capture/parachute/tdm/whatever really but I can't because every1 is busy grinding RR because of the sh*tty payouts and moneysinks which are a direct result of kesh kurds

therefor kesh kurds ruined my game

could name 651 other reasons why they're bad and have no place in a game like this
allready did in many other threads so not going to do it again here, would probably just confuse you even more XD
First of all, I am f*cking offended. I do struggle with a lot of things because I have autism and I am even worried that I don't make sense or can't structure a f*cking sentence together. It's f*cking hard for me to think and even do things sometimes, do you know how f*cking annoying it is when you fear you're stupid and can't do sh*t from all the deformed thought processes? I bet you don't.

Don't act like a f*cking bigshot around here and talk down to me because you think you're smart when you're not, I may not be as smart as I desire to be but I can f*cking destroy you within a debate without childish insults, period.

Secondly, you want an easy way to get involved with other players? Join a public crew, or a large crew. You will get invites to all sorts of things, don't make the petty excuse that you can't get involved with other players because the fact is you haven't tried hard enough. You should also take advantage of everything the game throws at you, because those target assassinations, car thefts and gang attacks can accumulate you good money.

Thirdly, cash cards didn't ruin your game and it takes time to get something good. You just put in f*ck all effort and logic on how to get the money let alone how to use and save it wisely. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you're the kind of person who expects everything good handed down to them with little effort, which is also why there's no meaning to Christmas anymore. You want something? You have to f*cking suffer to belong and get something good out of it.

Fourth, not everyone gets a lot of time to play GTAO as other hardcore players do, hell I'm even lucky I can make the time, I have a full time job yet I live alone and have very little outside commitments. What about these guys? As much as you need to rank up to unlock stuff, why can't they have easy access to GTA cash from money they hard earned in real life? You tell me.

Cash cards have very little effect in the game; it doesn't help beat you or me in the game, GTA is an open world sandbox game, what you do in it is what you make of it, and the richest player in the game can still be the most piss poor player ever.
  • MilezDawg and ten-a-penny like this

Forager
  • Forager

Realistic Pizza

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

therefor kesh kurds ruined my game

Actually, it's your poor "gotta-have-everything-but-don't-want-to-pay-for-it" friends who have ruined your game.

Buy  a Kesh Kerd, and buy some new friends.

• ten-a-penny, iainspad and TheMcSame like this

FlacidJack
  • FlacidJack

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Gotta love this forum even though most of it is pathetic complaints and mundane debates. Makes every other gaming community feel like a utopia, without it there would be no real symbolic rock bottom to gaming communities.

On topic, being rich in a game sucks ...it means you don't have enough to buy. Enjoy making money while enjoying yourself cause most money you'll come across in life isn't fun to earn unless you choose the right career for yourself.
So please, get back ingame now and go have fun instead of debating the value of fake currency. Or keep bitching and rebutting everything people post on the internet, it's more entertaining even though it's a complete waste of time for all of us.Why are you still reading this? You checking for grammar now?...Go!
  • mmm chocolate, ten-a-penny, Forager and 3 others like this

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

This guy^^^

He gets it :^: lol.
  • iainspad likes this

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Gotta love this forum even though most of it is pathetic complaints and mundane debates. Makes every other gaming community feel like a utopia, without it there would be no real symbolic rock bottom to gaming communities.
On topic, being rich in a game sucks ...it means you don't have enough to buy. Enjoy making money while enjoying yourself cause most money you'll come across in life isn't fun to earn unless you choose the right career for yourself.
So please, get back ingame now and go have fun instead of debating the value of fake currency. Or keep bitching and rebutting everything people post on the internet, it's more entertaining even though it's a complete waste of time for all of us.Why are you still reading this? You checking for grammar now?...Go!

You sir, have won a thousand internets.

B3astGTS
  • B3astGTS

Why? Because cash cards...

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Kesh Kards don't affect the game. Your perception and over analyzation of them  is what ruins it for you.  Stuff is more expensive in Multiplayer because R* wants to let this game last. If everything was as cheap as it was in SP nobody would play the jobs, because everyone would have had EVERYTHING in the first week of the game. (As if people already didn't from glitches) Man up, if all you want to do is sit in free roam all day, stop spending so much god damn money on sticky bombs and just learn to use a f*cking gun. You don't need to spent $1,000,000 on ammo every single day do you? 1 RR or Coveted should be enough money for a nice long session of free roam. If not, maybe Kesh Kerds are your way to go. God forbid you help out a company who made you a game you play all the time.

Amazing how people get tunnel vision when it comes to the game. You really think people wouldn't race or play DM if they had all of the cars and items in the game? Are you really that delusional?

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 2 weeks ago

This guy. This guy right here :^:

These noobs completely forgot that the game was made for FUN, not i-want-dis-'n'-i-want-et-naw!!1.

• iainspad and TheMcSame like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users