Quantcast

» «
Photo

Unable to change radio station in garage?

Best Answer Inbred Walrus, 19 August 2014 - 05:58 PM

I can confirm that this problem has been solved with the arrival of 1.16. Radio stations can be finally changed again!

Go to the full post

14 replies to this topic
Inbred Walrus
  • Inbred Walrus

I like the tuna here

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:50 PM

So I noticed the radio station in my garage randomly changed to East Los FM. This happened right after I picked up a special crate. Anyway, I went to change the station and noticed I couldn't. I have two 10-car garages and neither let me change the station, but it does let me change the station in my apartments. I tried driving various cars out of my garage, finding a new session and even restarting my game entirely, all to no avail. This really bothers me so some help would be very much appreciated.

Awesome9822
  • Awesome9822

The Outernet is Scary...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:45 AM

Same thing here. no option to change my radio station in my garage....

ghostrider135
  • ghostrider135

Agent 47

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:04 PM

Same here got some Rasta Crap playing its really f*cking me off, I hate that kind of music, I miss Los Santos Rock Radio.

• Syphiroth likes this

1CrazyFool
  • 1CrazyFool

More Than Mortal

• Members

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:17 AM

At least you guys have something playing. The radio in my garage at Tinsel has turned itself off and if I walk up to it there is now no option coming on screen to turn it back on. The TV prompt still works and my garage at Eclipse radio is working OK on the same character. The radios in the apartments work fine. Since 1.15 the Tinsel garage radio is no more...

Inbred Walrus
  • Inbred Walrus

I like the tuna here

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:18 PM

Thanks for the replies everyone! It's good to know that it's not just me. This must have been a result of R* trying to fix the toolbox car duplication glitch. They accidentally messed up the radio stations when they patched the glitch, I'm guessing.

At least you guys have something playing. The radio in my garage at Tinsel has turned itself off and if I walk up to it there is now no option coming on screen to turn it back on. The TV prompt still works and my garage at Eclipse radio is working OK on the same character. The radios in the apartments work fine. Since 1.15 the Tinsel garage radio is no more...

I'm jelly. I'd rather have nothing playing in my garage than East Los FM playing, to be honest. Every time I walk in to my garage, all I hear is that "BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP" song. :sui: But yeah, I live at both Alta Street and Integrity Way and I can turn the TV on and off in both garages but there's no prompt to change the radio whenever I stand in front of it.

Szybk0war
  • Szybk0war

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2014 - 04:46 PM

Same here. I can't even change stations in my apartments. Both located in ET.

Rivaille09
  • Rivaille09

Player Hater

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:43 PM

Same here, Eclipse Tower Apt. I want LS Rock Radio back :c Baker Street...
  • Syphiroth likes this

Yours_Truly_85
  • Yours_Truly_85

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:07 PM

Del perro Hts #7 here and no option to control radio in my garage. I can control the apt radio but not the garage. Always stuck playing classic rock mostly. I can control the TV in my garage as well. I think they put the TV and radio too close to eachother. Radio should be on other side of the workbench.

Bolldude
  • Bolldude

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:04 AM

Same Problem :( At least its non-stop pop...but i want rock radio or los santos boullevard radio :(

Syphiroth
  • Syphiroth

El Virus Los Antrax

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:13 AM

Same here got some Rasta Crap playing its really f*cking me off, I hate that kind of music, I miss Los Santos Rock Radio.

This happened to me lastnight and I got the same station playing.. BlueArk FM…pissing me off, I didn't mind the Radio LS, I wanted my rock radio LS but nooooo got the rasta singing stoner hippy sh*t blaring.

trippy bongos
  • trippy bongos

lift em up again

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:09 PM

I got same problem.There is no option to change station,it's turned off.

Inbred Walrus
  • Inbred Walrus

I like the tuna here

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:58 PM   Best Answer

I can confirm that this problem has been solved with the arrival of 1.16. Radio stations can be finally changed again!

trippy bongos
  • trippy bongos

lift em up again

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:55 PM

maserati granturismo

Inbred Walrus
  • Inbred Walrus

I like the tuna here

• Members
  • None