Photo

Limited Production cars.

60 replies to this topic
hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:17 PM

I don't see why if R* wants people to buy cash cards in such a short time period, why they don't just release future supercars in a limited run model. Say 5,000 units or so. I'd buy in a heartbeat!

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

True Vengeance is granted through serrated blades.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:23 PM

5000?

That would have been sold out in less than an hour. There's a lot more players playing this game than you'd think...

• RoachKiller_416, Timely and Ibareny like this

MrManBuz
  • MrManBuz

Men become demons

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:23 PM

Nah, I'm good thanks. But hey if you want to spend something stupid like $10m on something that's most likely going to be mediocre more power to ya.

StaticLW
  • StaticLW

The White Donald Glover

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:24 PM

I don't see why if R* wants people to buy cash cards in such a short time period, why they don't just release future supercars in a limited run model. Say 5,000 units or so. I'd buy in a heartbeat!

R* already get sh*t for having limited time only items like clothes and mask. Just imagine the sh*tstorm they would get if everyone wasnt able to get a new super..And what do you mean by "a short time period"?

• KimberJane likes this

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:27 PM Edited by hvcciookay, 05 July 2014 - 03:30 PM.

Like how the recent cars and items have been overpriced to where either you have to grind away or buy cards.

This all stemmed from me seeing Venrenos everywhere and other cars that should be limited.
  • Zwenkwiel likes this

gooby
  • gooby

pls.

• Members

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:30 PM

I like the idea of limited production cars but at the same time anyone who doesn't get that fancy new Pegassi will be pretty pissed off. I doubt R* would do it, it would increase the number of unhappy players and motivate more glitchting/cheating/hacking to obtain the cars.

• Grand Theft Amanda, RoachKiller_416, Willstig998 and 1 other like this

StaticLW
  • StaticLW

The White Donald Glover

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:36 PM Edited by StaticLW, 05 July 2014 - 03:38 PM.

Like how the recent cars and items have been overpriced to where either you have to grind away or buy cards.

This all stemmed from me seeing Venrenos everywhere and other cars that should be limited.

You do realize it's a game right? And you complain about the rarity of a car, yet can't spell it right. I'm assuming you meant Veyron. Seems to me you're either pretty jelly or upset someone "jacked your style" by having the same car as you..And how does "having to grind or buy shark cards" equal a short period of time?

p.s. you dont have to grind OR buy shark cards.

• ninjaontour likes this

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:48 PM Edited by ninjaontour, 05 July 2014 - 03:50 PM.

You do realize it's a game right? And you complain about the rarity of a car, yet can't spell it right. I'm assuming you meant Veyron. Seems to me you're either pretty jelly or upset someone "jacked your style" by having the same car as you..And how does "having to grind or buy shark cards" equal a short period of time?

VENRENOS ROFL! OMG, funniest f*cking thing I've ever read on this forum.

OT: No, stupid idea imo.

Kowai7108
  • Kowai7108

Life is wind machine!

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:51 PM

@Static Lw-I think he meant Venenos as ofLamborghini Veneno.

Maybe a special each month?A car that will be released for two weeks and the next month another new car would be up for sale.(Not always super though,like gta 4 classics and stuff)

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:56 PM Edited by hvcciookay, 05 July 2014 - 03:55 PM.

1. I don't even own that Lamborghini doppelganger in MP.
2. Why do you assume i'm upset?
3. Not everyone is racked and on this game 24/7 to buy all the items and cars of each holiday dlc.
4. What do you mean not grind or buy shark cards? I'm supposed to sit here broke?

VENRENOS ROFL! OMG, funniest f*cking thing I've ever read on this forum.

OT: No, stupid idea imo.

Lol i don't know the name of it in game so i conjured up what ever i remember from rl.

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:56 PM

Yes because there's surely only around 10,000 people playing this game right?

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:58 PM

Yes because there's surely only around 10,000 people playing this game right?

Because in the end, R* gets their share and the elitists theirs.

uptownrockstar
  • uptownrockstar

Reagan Era

• Members

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:39 PM Edited by uptownrockstar, 05 July 2014 - 04:41 PM.

Im all for new cars and scheduled dlcs
  • RagunCajin likes this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:44 PM

If anything, the Liberator is the one thing worth buying this DLC. IMO its the only DLC vehicle so far thats a must have.

• blakeney likes this

RagunCajin
  • RagunCajin

Shove it up your ass.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:46 PM

Scheduled dlcs. So much this.

mareepx
  • mareepx

Level 28 Titan on Destiny PS4.

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:50 PM

5000 Units? No way, they'd be sold out in 10 minutes.

But one day only could work

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:53 PM

cash cards are the perfect gift for trolls

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

~

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:56 PM

I'm all for it, but would rather they be limited time instead of limited quantity. 5000 is way too low IMO

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:58 PM Edited by Dont Shoot, 05 July 2014 - 04:59 PM.

only if they make them only purchasable by cash cards so that the glitching kiddies who spend all day cheating to get rich in a game to feel superior for once in their lives can rage

MistGoose
  • MistGoose

Consigliere

• Members

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:16 PM Edited by MistGoose, 05 July 2014 - 05:17 PM.

No, not a limited amount. The current limited edition cars are perfect. 

A scheduled DLC would only cater to the hackers/glitchers and people who happens to live in the right timezone, or have too much time on their hands.

People from all over the world play the game, and it would be unfair to a lot of customers to release 5.000 units of a car if it's 3am in Australia, or in the middle of a work/school day in Europe just so a kid in 'Murica can feel superior.

[EDIT: The above is a example and not an attack on anyone in particular.]

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

~

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:25 PM

only if they make them only purchasable by cash cards so that the glitching kiddies who spend all day cheating to get rich in a game to feel superior for once in their lives can rage

That's stupid AF . As if that's the only 2 kinds of people that play GTA.

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:28 PM Edited by pokemon4ever, 05 July 2014 - 05:29 PM.

If R* had a limited super car, and only 5000 of them for $10, I guarantee they would still be sold out within a hour. Easy money.

Marc30499
  • Marc30499

Delegado

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:45 PM

That's stupid AF . As if that's the only 2 kinds of people that play GTA.
no there's 3 kinds of people that play GTA Online

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:51 PM

Okay 5,000 is low and a example number thrown out there. 100,000 to 500,000 would be suitable and best if it dropped randomly out of nowhere like the hipster update.

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

~

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

^not sure what you're implying with that entirely vague post. Care to elaborate?

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:07 PM

If anything, the Liberator is the one thing worth buying this DLC. IMO its the only DLC vehicle so far thats a must have.

They are a must have for fun now.... But imagine when next gen comes and there's 10000s of noobs that have no idea about the Liberators existence, nothings says "I played since the start" like a big f*ck off monster truck with star spangled banners all over crushing their puny starter car! :p
  • Ninja_Gear likes this

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:09 PM

The only thing I take away from this is that according to the players, rockstar can't doing anything right. INFACT, they are prolly on the verge of bankruptcy from the backlash of all these unsatisfied players and eventually their entire brand will be a long distant memory that nobody will care about.

Or maybe not. Who knows anymore -.-

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:10 PM

I wouldn't care since supers are for trolls and assholes.

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:11 PM

Limited production = tons of hacking

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:46 PM

^not sure what you're implying with that entirely vague post. Care to elaborate?

I'd rather have a limited number of units model than time based. There's trade offs, but in the end you won't have to frantically get a ton of money in a short period of time like the Valentine DLC or this one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users