Photo

XBOX 360 SPECIAL CRATE LOBBIES

11 replies to this topic
xIBarrelRoll
  • xIBarrelRoll

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:25 AM Edited by xIBarrelRoll, 05 July 2014 - 10:56 AM.

Due to the recent update, Rockstar has added several new items that can only be obtained by Crate Drops and I need several players to fill up a game to spawn these special drops.

MSG ME ON XBOX 360 @ xIBarrelRoll

PS: ONCE IN-GAME PLEASE LET PLAYERS RECEIVE DROPS AND PLEASE LEAVE GAME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR RARE ITEMS

Reconified
  • Reconified

Model Citizen, Zero Discipline.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:26 AM

You'd be lucky.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Psychiatry and Cunnilingus

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:50 AM

FYI the timescales/probabilities involved and the apparent need to have 4+ players in lobby means you'd be better off starting a party and then session hopping.

xIBarrelRoll
  • xIBarrelRoll

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:51 AM

No, I've been doing research and some certain methods may work to spawn these crates but if all else fails I will have to do a glitch to get the hats myself.
That's Why I need several people.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Psychiatry and Cunnilingus

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:51 AM

Do share these methods...

(The spawn, not the glitch)

xIBarrelRoll
  • xIBarrelRoll

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:54 AM

Well Research has shown that in private lobbies crates can spawn with sessions containing 4+ players and all credit goes to this video
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=nBt9sA6VxI0

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:23 PM

Having any success OP?

I might join your lobby if you aren't a squeak.

SPDrop
  • SPDrop

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:34 PM

If the idea is working, invite me GT: SPx Dropshot (I still need my beer hat)

JaegerV2
  • JaegerV2

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:39 PM

I can confirm this idea does indeed work, however it seems like ages for a crate to drop. The first and only crate for us to drop was a bog standard one.

However, after one player collected the crate he then proceeded to do the glitch and from then on it worked for him. That's what he says anyways.

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Trying to think of a member title but my mind keeps Stalin.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:42 PM Edited by GTAVArtem013, 05 July 2014 - 10:41 PM.

If anyone is up to try this, I would volunteer and can make an invite only lobby. Just please no killing that is not necessary and stay in the lobby until everyone can at least get one crate to do the glitch after. I would guess having a mic is more preferred? If anything, I do have a mic. All of us are in the same boat with these special crates and the well known issues behind them.

To ensure order and no confusion, Please follow the order of who will get the crate as It is listed in the lobby. This will guarantee no confusion between who has gotten a crate already and who still needs one. For example, I would be the host of the session or whoever else is hosting, the HOST would get the FIRST crate and after that would follow the lobby list as listed. Please do not leave once again until everyone has gotten a special crate. The more orderly and peaceful this goes, the faster everyone can get their crate. I will be hosting a invite only lobby in 10-15 minutes. Send a message on XBOX to GTAVArtem013. Please list that you wish to have an invite to the lobby and your GTAForums username. Thank you.

JaegerV2
  • JaegerV2

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:34 AM

If anyone is up to try this, I would volunteer and can make an invite only lobby. Just please no killing that is not necessary and stay in the lobby until everyone can at least get one crate to do the glitch after. I would guess having a mic is more preferred? If anything, I do have a mic. All of us are in the same boat with these special crates and the well known issues behind them.

To ensure order and no confusion, Please follow the order of who will get the crate as It is listed in the lobby. This will guarantee no confusion between who has gotten a crate already and who still needs one. For example, I would be the host of the session or whoever else is hosting, the HOST would get the FIRST crate and after that would follow the lobby list as listed. Please do not leave once again until everyone has gotten a special crate. The more orderly and peaceful this goes, the faster everyone can get their crate. I will be hosting a invite only lobby in 10-15 minutes. Send a message on XBOX to GTAVArtem013. Please list that you wish to have an invite to the lobby and your GTAForums username. Thank you.

Me and a friend are willing to join, we know the score also about the no killing.

If it works right, we can all get what we want eventually. let me know if you're still around.
  • RussianCommie likes this

Cindrum
  • Cindrum

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:20 AM Edited by Cindrum, 06 July 2014 - 03:21 AM.

Pretty sure none is going to wait for for to pick up a crate and then wait their turn. The chances of seeing another Special crate drop IN THE SAME game is pretty astronomical. Good luck with this. I know if it were me I'd kill all of you and f*ck over any friendships for the beer hat if I didn't already have 4. 

Just sayin.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users