Quantcast

» «
Photo

A possible way to get the Beer Hat without Crate Drops...

7 replies to this topic
Zhake
  • Zhake

Super-villain

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Zhake, 2 weeks ago.

EDIT: THIS MIGHT BE A NEW METHOD... I DIDN'T SAW THE OTHER THREAD WHILE DOING THIS.

I noticed that a lot of friends who get the beer hat (and the happiness statue t-shirt and the Rockstar's t-shirt) bought all the outfits on the clothes store. I think this is some kind of glitch because I saw it by myself with my male character.

I checked the hats in the inventory menu and nothing, then this happened:

* Bought all the outfits

* Killed a friend with the Valentine's day weapon

* A normal crate was announced (didn't get it)

After doing that (and without notifications) I unlocked the three items (the two t-shirts and the hat), the beer hat was in my inventory, not in the store. A few friends said that after buying all the clothes get the beer hat in their stuff.

I'm not sure... and sorry if this was discovered already, just wanted to share this if you're not having luck with the crates. If someone else can prove it or had a similar experience please feel free to share.

JiNX77
  • JiNX77

Spanakopita!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yet another bug. I bought all the clothes for both characters and the only beer hat I have is from a crate.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

http://gtaforums.com...-get-beer-hats/

Way cheaper than buying all new outfits.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 2 weeks ago

EDIT: THIS MIGHT BE A NEW METHOD... I DIDN'T SAW THE OTHER THREAD WHILE DOING THIS.

Then your blind as a bat because just three threads down has a thread entitled How To Get Beer Hats

Zhake
  • Zhake

Super-villain

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

Then your blind as a bat because just three threads down has a thread entitled How To Get Beer Hats

Maybe I'm just not here 24/7 like you and posted quickly because that threads weren't in the top. Also you're blind as f*ck if you didn't see the "MIGHT BE A NEW METHOD"

• Tacts_21 likes this

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Hustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

He posted it 2 hours ago... ^

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

If the "new" method is more expensive/complicated than the old, it may be time to resist change.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 2 weeks ago

Maybe I'm just not here 24/7 like you and posted quickly because that threads weren't in the top. Also you're blind as f*ck if you didn't see the "MIGHT BE A NEW METHOD"

It has nothing to do with being on here "24/7" it more like taking two minutes to look and see if there isn't already a topic on that subject already at least on the first page and even if it a "new method" it's still goes in there because that's where all the methods to getting it are being posted.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users