• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic
sdime1217
  • sdime1217

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:58 AM

i just had the worst GTA session ever. I got my ass handed to me by everybody. It was like whenever i was in  hiding i always happened to be in the wrong spot or i would be surrounded somehow... i couldn't do anything right....lol i felt like a newbie again. Just crazy! what has been a recent bad session for you guys?

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:06 AM

Id probably suggest the story sharing thread or the bitch and moan thread.
  • Drunken Cowboy and Wombater like this

sdime1217
  • sdime1217

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:11 AM Edited by sdime1217, 05 July 2014 - 06:14 AM.

i'd probably suggest kissing my ass.....last time i checked this was GTA online and this happened in GTA online not one part of that was bitching it was sharing and it's not a story it's a experience . So stop trying to control this forum and have a good day :)

• redpoint, Katterly and Panzer like this

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:20 AM

Oh god the E muscles. By the way there is a difference between controlling and a friendly suggestion. :)

sdime1217
  • sdime1217

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:21 AM

Oh god the E muscles. By the way there is a difference between controlling and a friendly suggestion. :)

oh well....carry on

Inked 1994
  • Inked 1994

InKeD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:08 AM Edited by Inked 1994, 05 July 2014 - 07:09 AM.

Had too many to remember one specificly. Lol. A lot of it came from when I was a low level and un-eperienced. I remember not knowing of the whole backing up an Entity into a player so they can't shoot through the back window. I'd try my little heart out to get a kill to no avail. I was so persistent I'd get killed a good 20-30 times before I'd give up. Lmao. Was ridiculous.
Various run ins with tanks before I knew of passive mode. My stragety would always be to call Lester to get off the radar then run like hell. Needless to say that's not too fast so I'd always get killed before Lester would pick up. Again, would get killed a good 30 times.

Haven't had any really in a long while, but I know what your talking about so thought I'd contribute.
  • sdime1217 likes this

Grumpy-Goat-
  • Grumpy-Goat-

#paletostrong

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:08 AM

It happens from time to time. I had a moment earlier this afternoon where I should have been more than able to handle the chump that was tooling around after me on his motorcycle, but I just couldn't for the life of me do anything right or get a shot off. There is good days and bad days.

• Katterly likes this

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:42 AM

It happens from time to time. I had a moment earlier this afternoon where I should have been more than able to handle the chump that was tooling around after me on his motorcycle, but I just couldn't for the life of me do anything right or get a shot off. There is good days and bad days.

usually a good rpg to the side of the helmet fixs the bikers ways

lolzz19
  • lolzz19

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:59 AM

usually a good rpg to the side of the helmet fixs the bikers ways

inb4 coward, pussy, fa**ot, squeaker, asshat, scumbag, bad sport, noob, hacker. etc..

RajunKjun
  • RajunKjun

Southwest Louisiana

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:35 AM

I had this session one time where people were shooting at me. Like really. Cops, players, even an occasional NPC would shoot at me! There were cars driving around everywhere. Helicopters and planes were flying overhead and sh*t was crazy. The worst session ever.
  • MuhNamesTyler likes this

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:43 AM

i'd probably suggest kissing my ass.....last time i checked this was GTA online and this happened in GTA online not one part of that was bitching it was sharing and it's not a story it's a experience . So stop trying to control this forum and have a good day :)

I've been trying to cut down on this but i don't feel bad re-directing you since you are being a smart-ass

Yes it is a story even though it was an experience to you, it's a story to us and that belongs in the GTAO Stories: Share Your Stories

• Wombater likes this

Vegeto30294
  • Vegeto30294

Online is a Myth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:58 PM

i just had the worst GTA session ever. I got my ass handed to me by everybody. It was like whenever i was in  hiding i always happened to be in the wrong spot or i would be surrounded somehow... i couldn't do anything right....lol i felt like a newbie again. Just crazy! what has been a recent bad session for you guys?

You had enough time to hide in what you obviously thought was a bad session, but not enough time to go into a different session/activity to prevent this problem?

sdime1217
  • sdime1217

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:22 PM

You had enough time to hide in what you obviously thought was a bad session, but not enough time to go into a different session/activity to prevent this problem?

why quit and run away?

I've been trying to cut down on this but i don't feel bad re-directing you since you are being a smart-ass

Yes it is a story even though it was an experience to you, it's a story to us and that belongs in the GTAO Stories: Share Your Stories

how nice of you! trying to cut back on telling people what they should or shouldn't do......try harder!

Potato Bean
  • Potato Bean

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:47 PM

Had a session lastnight with seven (yes, seven) "hispanics" we'll call them, all chasing after me and my friend. We were destroying them (my friend was level 34 and was still owning them) but they were all chasing after us out in the desert and every time they would sticky bomb us (basically all they were good at) they would talk sh*t over the mic like they were tough. Then we finally escaped to the city. Guess what? All of them went to get tanks, so me and my friend teleported to paleto bay, I got a jet, killed all of them, and then they proceeded to curse at me while they hid inside of a wall breach.

Sessions like that are why I wish for region locked servers.

• sdime1217, Gnarlady and Panzer like this

Twilly
  • Twilly

Depression is Happiness

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:02 PM

There was a feminine crew in a public session talking trash to people while all 5 of them were in their tanks so me and my friend make an attack formation with our jets and take out most of their tanks and then scream at us "SEXIST DICK HEADS". XD. i hate those types of "c*nts" that think they are powerful in gta
  • Panzer likes this

RicoSuave87
  • RicoSuave87

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:20 PM

Had a session lastnight with seven (yes, seven) "hispanics" we'll call them, all chasing after me and my friend. We were destroying them (my friend was level 34 and was still owning them) but they were all chasing after us out in the desert and every time they would sticky bomb us (basically all they were good at) they would talk sh*t over the mic like they were tough. Then we finally escaped to the city. Guess what? All of them went to get tanks, so me and my friend teleported to paleto bay, I got a jet, killed all of them, and then they proceeded to curse at me while they hid inside of a wall breach.

Teleporting?

Tipster_19
  • Tipster_19

Detroit Tigers Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:54 PM

Lol, i broke out laughing after i read your reply!

• sdime1217 likes this

RichiesTrucking
  • RichiesTrucking

Thug

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:09 PM

90% of the threads seem to be bitch and moan threads and 30% of them are about R*

to the OP

find new session is a great feature if you are in a session with people you dont want to be in a session with :cool:

sdime1217
  • sdime1217

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:23 PM

90% of the threads seem to be bitch and moan threads and 30% of them are about R*

to the OP

find new session is a great feature if you are in a session with people you dont want to be in a session with i

to the OP

find new session is a great feature if you are in a session with people you dont want to be in a session with :cool:

i enjoy a challenge but for whatever reason i just couldn't get the upper hand all night....just an off night i guess....lol

Jioyt 123
  • Jioyt 123

Shop Steward

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:15 PM

Well for me, most people are arseholes now. Id just be driving in a truck or just doing something and these arses would just come and blow me up with sticky bombs.

Also somthing creepy as f*ck happend to me and my m8 joey. WE were in an online session, him on his foreigner motorbike and me in my banshee, then suddenly the game just "jumped" for a second. Then there was no one( or we couldnt find anyone) in the game.
All markers except for shops and basic stuff went off the map,so no apartments. We decided to get in my banshee and not get wanted, (as were sh*t at gettng away and all numbers were on answear phone) and also because we couldnt see each other blip on the map, or even bring p the mini "big" map.
Player list was gone and names above heads to. I told him its like this thing i read(an idea for a deathmatch or somthing i once saw these forums) since we get creeped easily, we went to getan air vehicle so we were safe(nothing but people can attack choppers, unless wanted ) no air vehicles spawned, apart from the frogger guy at the helipads near the airport. We killed him and flew up to maze bank. I asked "what happens if we die? Will the game crash?" . I then suggested that we crash the helecipter to ensure we both die. He said
"No, fly really high and we'll both jump out." We did that, he hit the ground first. I asked " what happened ? "
He said " well, im dead, but im not dead. Im just looking at my dead body" then we made some jokes about just being sat there on the floor and no dead, as we bothwere. I left and joined a new session, and it was fine from there.

What i want to know is, did we both lag out of the session or did we glitch into a half started session type thing?
  • ten-a-penny and Panzer like this

Panzer
  • Panzer

Kapitulieren?...NEIN!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:42 PM

There was a feminine crew in a public session talking trash to people while all 5 of them were in their tanks so me and my friend make an attack formation with our jets and take out most of their tanks and then scream at us "SEXIST DICK HEADS". XD. i hate those types of "c*nts" that think they are powerful in gta

Did they also cry for equality and free benefits?  :lol:

• Wombater likes this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:50 PM

Hmmm, yes, I have had some "worst session ever" experiences.  I think it's called "free-roam."    :p  What a horrible experience.  

• Jioyt 123 likes this

Potato Bean
  • Potato Bean

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:54 AM Edited by Potato Bizzle, 06 July 2014 - 06:02 AM.

Teleporting?

Host a job that is in paleto bay (deathmatch called "back alley") and get someone to join you, then leave the job.

Dc14
  • Dc14

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:16 AM

I'm too elite to have a bad session.

Jehannum
  • Jehannum

PS4

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:30 AM

Bad free roam session last night. I think I was hungover.

Kept crashing my Buzzard, bike. Nothing went to plan.

Even Lester's f*cking hit targets were getting away.

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:26 PM

why quit and run away?

how nice of you! trying to cut back on telling people what they should or shouldn't do......try harder!

Leave him alone. You are wrong. You should have posted your story in the "Share Your Stories" thread, but did you do that? No. So bugger off.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:30 PM

GTAO Stories: Share Your Stories

Yup, you should have posted this in there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users