Photo

Not letting me host Rooftop Rumble.

11 replies to this topic
High Charity
  • High Charity

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:12 AM Edited by High Charity, 05 July 2014 - 05:27 AM.

I'm a level 78, and I've been trying to start Rooftop Rumble, but for some reason, I get frozen in place instead. Like I open up the start menu, select the job, and it'll do the animation of going into the clouds to start, but then it focuses back on my player and I'm frozen in place. Is there any way to fix this? Also what's going on that this is happening?  It lets me join randoms lobbies for it, but it doesn't let me host.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:22 AM

Maybe that's R* way to letting you know there are other missions out there besides Rooftop Rumble...

Try uninstalling the 1.15 update and re-installing it, Don't worry you won't loose anything

Havok-303
  • Havok-303

Suitably Chemicalised

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

This has been happening to me since 1.12, happens on a few missions. the only way I've found to un-freeze is to Pause>Online>Find New Session.

I've contacted R* support, got the usual response, at least I know it's not just me.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:58 PM

I've heard from other players that if you have it bookmarked, It will start with no issues

High Charity
  • High Charity

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:15 AM

I've heard from other players that if you have it bookmarked, It will start with no issues

I have it Bookmarked.

Maybe that's R* way to letting you know there are other missions out there besides Rooftop Rumble...

Try uninstalling the 1.15 update and re-installing it, Don't worry you won't loose anything

I'll try uninstaling and reinstalling the update.

This has been happening to me since 1.12, happens on a few missions. the only way I've found to un-freeze is to Pause>Online>Find New Session.

I've contacted R* support, got the usual response, at least I know it's not just me.

I open up the Xbox Game Store, and then back out to unfreeze.

lunaticz0r
  • lunaticz0r

Crazy Dutch Drugs

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:10 AM

same here man wtf!! it has been like this since indeed 1.12 and still not f*cking fixed!!!

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:24 AM

Same issue here. I just ranked up to 75 but I cannot host it.

Agenda21
  • Agenda21

Trevor Phillips Enterprise

• Members

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:49 PM

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling 1.15 yet? I have been having the same issue ever since I downloaded 1.15

High Charity
  • High Charity

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:16 PM

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling 1.15 yet? I have been having the same issue ever since I downloaded 1.15

I tried it and it didn't do anything to help.

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:10 PM

I have it bookmarked and it doesn't work either.  I think that's the problem, actually.

Havok-303
  • Havok-303

Suitably Chemicalised

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:10 AM

I'm begining to think if you have missions bookmarked you can't start it from the job selection menu.

It starts everytime if I go to the bookmark corona.

shepzki
  • shepzki

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:30 AM

I'm begining to think if you have missions bookmarked you can't start it from the job selection menu.

It starts everytime if I go to the bookmark corona.

You don't need to physically go to the corona, just highlight the bookmark on the map and press square to start the job or whatever the xbox equivalent is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users