Quantcast

» «
Photo

what's your thoughts on the id4 event and what items did you buy?

14 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:16 AM

tonight i went back to playing gta online and i had fun in the event, the only things i've bought so far was the grey wolf mask after i saw another player wearing one and the wolf is one of my favorite animals.

and i bought some american flag themed clothes.

the only thing i really don't care much for is the "on call" option in quick jobs, maybe i just need to get used to it. :lol:

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:44 AM

anyone at all?

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:54 AM

No clue what you're talking about. 

BigStu4q
  • BigStu4q

Los Demonios MC

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:55 AM

I bought the soverign, monster truck and the redcoats jacket. didn't bother with any masks

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

Bought everything due to it all being limited edition, even the horrid masks.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:05 AM

I've bought everything and the only thought that comes to mind is who was the retard that thought removing all fireworks was a good idea? Where can I find him?

Gotta give him a piece of my mind.
giphy.gif
  • Biohazard Abyss likes this

JustinFudge
  • JustinFudge

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:11 AM

I buy nothing. save my moneys for a real houses!!! 6 cars garages a too small for me! I will wait for a mansions.

• jcph3 and EZza2647 like this

xMaxinatorx
  • xMaxinatorx

HAYVAN!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:12 AM

bought it all because it's limited time only.

Relative007
  • Relative007

Homeboy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:19 AM

Musket and Firework Launcher are awesome. Liberator is a Beast. Houses are worth it if you are fine with a 6 Car Garage. Masks are a complete rip-off. Do not care for American themed clothes.

Really not that much to the Update. 

Overall I do like it now, as I like most on reflection, but really not a lot of long term content added less some useless Missions. 

MistGoose
  • MistGoose

Consigliere

• Members

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:23 AM

The musket, monstertruck, some clothes, a mask, and the Sovereign (after I found out it can be resprayed).

I like the ability to own a house now. Not that I care for the rural areas of the map. But it's a neat feature for the people who do. The bike looks really cool without the ugly livery, and the monster truck is awesome to drive.

But other than that, I don't really care for the 'Murica clothes. But kudos to R* to make fun of Americans by given them loads of crap, enraging the rest of the world: "Where is our nation!!!?"

Everything in the same update, who even came out on Canada day, to make the canadians a little more enraged. Awesome!  :santa:

Old-Tired-Grumpy
  • Old-Tired-Grumpy

Old Fart

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:25 AM

I purchased the Sovergin Motorcycle, the Musket, and a some of the clothes, from the items that are time sensitive

I am thinking and debating on buying the monster truck ,,,,I hate that it is a Pegasus vehicle

I have been playing around in the race creator to see if it could implemented there, if it was a vehicle that could be used in races i would buy it for sure, but the only two races i have seen for it are the two rockstar created

My second Character got a house with a fountain in the yard, but if i understood what i read, the properties were here to stay  and he also got the musket and a tee shirt...he's a poor LOL

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In 12 Step Program

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:44 AM

i played the event playlist, the muskets death match was nice and the liberator race too.

as for the items, i bought everythings not only because its limited edition but because i can hahaha

im in love with the musket!

Cokecan72
  • Cokecan72

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:52 AM

The Musket and the Fireworks Launcher, tried the Monster Truck on a solo race and went off driving around checking it out, after 15 Minutes i quit and was pleased that i didn't waste my cash on it..

All in all a Lame update i thought, the previous one was much better...

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:00 PM

All in all a Lame update i thought, the previous one was much better...

Agree, the fireworks launcher is cool but houses with 6 car garages and community yards is a big disappointment.

Ditto for monster truck you cant store in your garage, bike is nice bought one of those.

• Cokecan72 likes this

Johan
  • Johan

He won’t see the sun again for years to come

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:02 PM

Bought everything but a few of the clothing, regretting buying the firework launcher though since we can't keep it either way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users