GUIDE: UNLIMITED MONEY GLITCH: Sell Car FULL PRICE after 1.15 Patch

33 replies to this topic
b0ss1ng
  • b0ss1ng

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:46 AM

There's a better method that doesn't require an impounded vehicle.

1) Order an Elegy.

2) Invite your friend to your property.

3) Have him sit in the passengers' seat of the car you wish to duplicate.

4) Tell your friend to switch to a singe player character, then remain at the screen that asks whether you are sure you want to leave online or not.

5) Drive out of your garage and tell your friend to back out of that screen immediately once the exiting garage animation begins. (At this point you will be able to tell if the glitch is working if your friend cannot move his camera, and if his map is entirely black with just the icons)

6) (Optional) Bang up your car for 20 seconds or so then drive back in.

7) Head to the car rearranging tool and swap your vehicle with the Elegy. Your car should duplicate.

8) Drive out of your garage with the car you originally were driving in. (Your friend should have been stuck in the garage entering animation, so tell him to leave the session.)

9) Sell the car, rinse and repeat.

I recommend doing this with an Adder (obviously, because it sells for the most money), and doing it in an invite-only session. I can confirm this works for both PS3 and Xbox because the YouTuber i saw this glitch from is on Xbox, and I tried it on PS3.

henryborked
  • henryborked

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:21 PM

1) Order an Elegy.

4) Tell your friend to switch to a singe player character, then remain at the screen that asks whether you are sure you want to leave online or not.

5) Drive out of your garage and tell your friend to back out of that screen immediately once the exiting garage animation begins. (At this point you will be able to tell if the glitch is working if your friend cannot move his camera, and if his map is entirely black with just the icons)

7) Head to the car rearranging tool and swap your vehicle with the Elegy. Your car should duplicate.

8) Drive out of your garage with the car you originally were driving in. (Your friend should have been stuck in the garage entering animation, so tell him to leave the session.)

I recommend doing this with an Adder (obviously, because it sells for the most money), and doing it in an invite-only session. I can confirm this works for both PS3 and Xbox because the YouTuber i saw this glitch from is on Xbox, and I tried it on PS3.

We are aware of this one, but I for one fail to see how this is easier. All it seems to do is complicate matters and add steps for your friend to do...

b0ss1ng
  • b0ss1ng

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:00 AM

1) Order an Elegy.

We are aware of this one, but I for one fail to see how this is easier. All it seems to do is complicate matters and add steps for your friend to do...

Oh, lol my fault. Idk I guess it's personal experience, i just couldn't get the other one to work and this one worked easily for me.

bboyspy
  • bboyspy

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:05 AM

Anyone from NL wants to do this on ps3..? Add me, PSN: bboyspy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users