• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
BenWatkins21
  • BenWatkins21

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:34 PM

Looking for a group of guys to play online with since my friends don't play anymore. Looking to come online a few times a week and with headset. Give me a shout my gamer tag is BenWatkins21.

Stealie
  • Stealie

Fear & Loathing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:20 PM

I started this crew, Bat Country Nomads, to get players together who want to do missions, trade races, and just have fun in the GTA 5 world, It's open enrolment. I'm on the Xbox 360 Gamer Tag Maddog Bailey.

G-man92
  • G-man92

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:22 PM

Looking for a group of guys to play online with since my friends don't play anymore. Looking to come online a few times a week and with headset. Give me a shout my gamer tag is BenWatkins21.

Alright mate we are looking to build up our numbers on xbox, our crew is growing by the day help us grow and move up the ranks, add me if you interested mate here's my social club account http://socialclub.ro...er/bamxirelandx  Peace out

SEOS is a free roam crew....
SEOS is actively recruiting a variety of players to fill our ranks! This means we do not discriminate on what rank or KD ratio you have. SEOS homes all ages. Here at SEOS we believe that everyone deserves a chance to either start over or begin!!!

SEOS has many leadership openings for those who show they have what it takes!

What does it take to move up in ranks? "Communication".......

Follow the crew rules below and you too will see that here at SEOS Our word is our bond.

We also have 3 SEOS Members ONLY clubs available for your enjoyment. SEOS Motorclycle Club(For the motorcycle enthusiast), SEOS Customs (for those who like it dripping wet with paint) and SEOS Ladies (Female character's ONLY).

As a member of SEOS, you are free to do as you please, as long as you can follow the crew rules

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"