chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:50 PM

Militia

Spoiler

So you went through all that trouble to 'prove' to us you don't need to die, however you failed to show that the properties stayed on the vehicle?

Bender.ㅤ
  • Bender.ㅤ

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:51 PM Edited by Benderowy_, 11 July 2014 - 05:53 PM.

I know that, firstly i did that one like him too, before anyone knows parahute trick and else lol, now its easy...

@edit // actually, i prove you can save one more death from stats, thats may be a something for collectors like me.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:56 PM

That's something I will be looking forward to (one less death) when I get to SA, but again, you didn't show that the properties actually stayed, so how do I know for sure this method will work?

Bender.ㅤ
  • Bender.ㅤ

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:58 PM Edited by Benderowy_, 11 July 2014 - 06:00 PM.

Yes i can confirm this works 100% sure

and its not mine video anyway, its fnxrak, vid check more of his vids if you looking for more "newely" founded vehicles anyway.

• MetalMilitia89 and chrisscorsese88 like this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:02 PM

My bad, I watched it through the forum and not on Youtube, so I honestly thought it was your video. Yea fnxrak is one of the top proof vehicle collectors, so I suppose I believe the video now.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:08 PM Edited by Militia, 11 July 2014 - 06:26 PM.

Yeah, I talk to fnxrak through PM here on the forum a lot.  But still, if I need to die to obtain the AP/EC Maverick and the AP Mothership, one more death isn't gonna bother me since dying once already screws up the 0 deaths thing for me.

Plus, when I got the AP Boxville, it was hell to get it right with hitting it with the Fire Truck.  Once I did that, I didn't care to die cuz I KNEW I would obtain it once the Boxville rolled down the hill to the fence, I got so happy and felt excited!  I wouldn't want to do all that work and then accidently activate the cutscene on top of that ledge right below the FCR-900's.  I also wouldn't want to have it disappear at the Doherty Garage.  I stored it in Hashburry immediately cuz Doherty is glitchy.  Although, I never lost a vehicle in Doherty Garage and I had the AP Merit, BP/FP/EP/MP Patriot, and AP Savanna in there from when I obtained them until the end of the game when I reached 100%.

• chrisscorsese88 likes this

Bender.ㅤ
  • Bender.ㅤ

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:32 PM

Yes, people says its glitched garage, idk why i never had any disappeared vehicle from this garage though.

I had there AP RC Raider , AP Savanna, EC Stretch, AP Feltzer

But Probably, if you have 3 or less vehicles there you may risk lose of them when you drive near the garage on road or something, you know, garages may open without proper reason...

I do always look carefully on Doherty Garage when i drive there, also i do drive on Traintracks than road

• MetalMilitia89 and chrisscorsese88 like this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:58 PM

LOLOL, when I drive past Doherty, I would literally drive near the train station and never on the road next to the garage...That is exactly why they disappear, garage door opens and closes when you drive too fast next to the garage, I never drive by it at all...

Yeah, same here, I drive by the train tracks and not on the road...No way would I risk losing a vehicle.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:53 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 12 July 2014 - 02:04 PM.

GTA LCS: H/DP/EC Sentinel, H/BP/FP/WP/EC PCJ-600, BP/DP/FP/PP Stretch, AP Forelli Exsess, AP Banshee, AP Cheetah, AP Stinger, AP Patriot, AP BF Injection, H/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Landstalker, BP/FP/PP/EC Avenger, H/DP Yardie Lobo

Nice collection. I currently have FP/TP/EC Thunder-Rodd, H/BP/FP/WP/EC PCJ-600, H/TP/EC Banshee, H/EC Sentinel, EC Patriot (Would have been BP/PP, but I thought that completing the mission while in the Patriot would keep the properties) and PP/EC Campaign Rumpo. Still deciding on next vehicles. Definitely gonna get the H Ballot Van though.

EDIT: I fell for the FP Patriot again - dammit, GTAWiki

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:07 PM

That Yellow Patriot is NOT FP! :p  It's only BP/PP/EC.  But you can surely make it BP/DP/PP/EC.  That Yellow Patriot is on my list for LCS Part 2.

Yeah, jam8tone says right in his video that the Patriot does not keep the properties unless you ditch it into the water a certain way.  He even screwed up his video and had to cut it and re-do it as even he didn't destroy it properly.  He rates it a 3-4 star difficulty as it is surely tricky to obtain and "destroy" it properly.  Not sure why you did that method, though, as PSP users can just blow it up in the garage and keep the properties.  The PS2 method is destroying it in the water to keep the properties.......Again, PS2 as usual, gets the sh*t end of the stick and has a harder method on obtaining a vehicle...This happens a lot in LCS.  The PSP users get things easier and the PS2 users struggle.  The only good thing for LCS on PS2 is we can obtain the Maverick and H Fire Truck without a problem.  Whereas on PSP the Maverick isn't exactly hard, but hardER than PS2, and for the H Fire Truck, that is probably hell to obtain, unlike in PS2 where we can just open the door and drive away LOL

However, the H/TP/EC Banshee is amazing but it's hell to get it on PS2 and would take a couple hours most likely, or at least 1 hour due to blown up wrecks of vehicles will not fix themselves in the garages, which sucks ass and makes PS2 hell to obtain a lot of vehicles...

LeonTheKiller
  • LeonTheKiller

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:21 PM Edited by _Douglas_, 12 July 2014 - 02:24 PM.

Never had any problems with the Doherty garage. I don't know why people think it is glitched. Plus,if the garage is full,It will never open if you pass by driving,no matter what.:)

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:18 PM

Yeah, idk why people think it's glitched, either.  I didn't lose my 3 vehicles inside there, either and they were there for a very long time before reaching 100%.

But just to be safe, I don't drive close to it, I drive on the opposite lane of the road farthest from it and/or near the train station wall, LOL

Anyways, enough with the SA Talk, back to LCS Talk! :) :p

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:56 PM Edited by Militia, 12 July 2014 - 07:56 PM.

Wow...I just turned LCS on today, since finally I finished all 5 3D games to 100% with my proof vehicle collections, and I must say LCS is absolutely the most fun I think I will ever have.

I Love H/DP Vehicles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [Chain Game]
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:49 PM Edited by GTAKid667, 13 July 2014 - 01:06 PM.

Discussion from this point forward will be about Unique Vehicles in GTA LCS only. Any off-topic discussions will not be tolerated.

Bender.ㅤ
  • Bender.ㅤ

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:38 AM

Actually my love is on H/TP/EC/DP Banshee, its bunch of fun when driving this around the Staunton Island and pushing the cars from the way

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:16 AM

Actually my love is on H/TP/EC/DP Banshee, its bunch of fun when driving this around the Staunton Island and pushing the cars from the way

Well, that certainly is a H/DP vehicle like I said above haha...

There isn't much difference between this and my H/DP Yardie Lobo or my H/DP/EC Sentinel...All the cars or more or less the same in their properties, only the Banshee has a bit more speed of course.  But I have an AP Banshee and knew that'd be easier than obtaining that H/TP/EC Banshee.

But I don't think anything compares to the H/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Landstalker.  The only downfall with this vehicle is the actual performance of the vehicle and how it's top heavy and tips over when you drive around turns, etc...But that can be avoided, pretty much and it knocks vehicles out of the way like any other H vehicle...

Bender.ㅤ
  • Bender.ㅤ

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:16 AM

But Banshee have this awasome speed, its pushing anything from they way never, stopped with that banshee for a moment ha, only Water can stop me

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:54 AM

Yeah, I noticed that, too.  The lower the vehicle is to the ground, the more easily it pushes vehicles out of the way.  The higher the vehicle is off the ground, it sometimes hit's something is completely stops or something, but then it'll pick the speed back up and be fine.  Not sure why that happens.

DodoGTA
  • DodoGTA

Why did Rockstar Games remove the Porter Tunnel in GTA LCS?

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:33 PM

I tried "Shoreside PP Trick" glitch and it worked

Note: I followed Jam8tone method.Make sure you follow his steps.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:46 PM

Are you playing on PSP or PS2?  He's playing PSP, I am playing PS2 and it does not work at all.  I tried 9 times.  Having the vehicle in SSV Garage, parking it at the hospital, getting in/on it and back off/out of the vehicle, running to the marker, and everytime vehicle disappears.

If you're playing on PSP, that's probably why it worked for you.  For PS2 it's strange I think...

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:53 PM

We need this topic to become more complete.  Where is the Wild Brick?

KoolKid98189
  • KoolKid98189

I'm a helicopter

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:04 PM

Heavy vehicles are certainly not WP. WP is a separate property...

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:07 PM Edited by Militia, 24 September 2014 - 05:19 PM.

True ^^^

But a lot of the H Motorcycles, have the WP property.  Like, there is a H/UH/WP PCJ-600 and then a H/BP/FP/WP/EC PCJ-600, too.

Also in VCS, there is only one WP vehicle and it also has the H property.  H/WP Sanchez.  It appears these properties go hand in hand.  But you're correct, they are two seperate properties.

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

The Sound of Silence

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:54 PM

I'm not sure if everyone knows this or not, but there's a way to ride the Calm Before the Storm helicopter without the distance limit.

Instructions:

1.Start the mission and follow Torini until he lands in Chinatown.

2.Get to the helicopter using the normal method used to get it.

3.Land the heli under the stairs of the building, try to make it stuck under the stairs, you must have the body of the heli stuck under it, not the tail.

Something like this:

dada.png

The heli's rotors will ignore collision at this point (when taking off) so you could start and take off while under the stairs.

4.Get to the yellow marker that starts the shootout.

5. When the cutscene has finished and gameplay starts, quickly jump off to the stairs and get in the helicopter as fast as you can, It will be stuck there for a while but it'll eventually get out and fly away.

6.Once you get in, It'll probably still be stuck under the stair, move around and don't land, Don't worry about hitting things since the heli is invincible.

7. Once the heli is free you can fly away, there will be a message stating that you must finish off the triads if you fly away far but you can ignore it and the mission won't fail.

TIPS:

-Make sure you have full health and armor, because when you try to take the helicopter the triads on the ground will try to kill you quick.

-Be quick, when the gameplay starts, ignore the enemies and jump straight down to where the stairs are, be careful of bumping on the barrels.

-If the heli gets stuck on the way out, try to move it in the air and not on the ground because if you do it on the ground the triads will attempt to get you out the heli and try to kill you, and by the time you get back to the helicopter, the rotors will stop and you won't be able to fly away (collision will apply to the rotors at this point)

Here's a proof that it works.

ac.png

It's still on the mission, You can see Masimo Torini on the sidewalk (he doesn't know where to go since I stole his helicopter :devil: )

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:03 PM

Can you store it in a Garage, though?

In SA, there 2 Proofed Mavericks.  I have a AP/EC Maverick in SA and always wanted this AP Maverick in LCS, but supposedly this one can't be stored.  You can however get a FP Maverick on PSP and a regular Unique Maverick in PS2.

KoolKid98189
  • KoolKid98189

I'm a helicopter

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:02 PM

I'm not sure if everyone knows this or not, but there's a way to ride the Calm Before the Storm helicopter without the distance limit.

Instructions:

1.Start the mission and follow Torini until he lands in Chinatown.

2.Get to the helicopter using the normal method used to get it.

3.Land the heli under the stairs of the building, try to make it stuck under the stairs, you must have the body of the heli stuck under it, not the tail.

Something like this:

dada.png

The heli's rotors will ignore collision at this point (when taking off) so you could start and take off while under the stairs.

4.Get to the yellow marker that starts the shootout.

5. When the cutscene has finished and gameplay starts, quickly jump off to the stairs and get in the helicopter as fast as you can, It will be stuck there for a while but it'll eventually get out and fly away.

6.Once you get in, It'll probably still be stuck under the stair, move around and don't land, Don't worry about hitting things since the heli is invincible.

7. Once the heli is free you can fly away, there will be a message stating that you must finish off the triads if you fly away far but you can ignore it and the mission won't fail.

TIPS:

-Make sure you have full health and armor, because when you try to take the helicopter the triads on the ground will try to kill you quick.

-Be quick, when the gameplay starts, ignore the enemies and jump straight down to where the stairs are, be careful of bumping on the barrels.

-If the heli gets stuck on the way out, try to move it in the air and not on the ground because if you do it on the ground the triads will attempt to get you out the heli and try to kill you, and by the time you get back to the helicopter, the rotors will stop and you won't be able to fly away (collision will apply to the rotors at this point)

Here's a proof that it works.

ac.png

It's still on the mission, You can see Masimo Torini on the sidewalk (he doesn't know where to go since I stole his helicopter :devil: )

Exactly what I did but it cannot be stored :(

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:30 PM

If someone manages a way to obtain this and store it, they will be the king! :)

I am happy I can at least get a regular Maverick in LCS on my next playthrough, but still, I'd like the AP one of course.  The AP/EC Maverick in SA is one of my FAVORITE Vehicles of all time, so if this one in LCS could be obtained, that'd be badass...

KoolKid98189
  • KoolKid98189

I'm a helicopter

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:06 PM

There isn't much difference between this and my H/DP Yardie Lobo or my H/DP/EC Sentinel...All the cars or more or less the same in their properties, only the Banshee has a bit more speed of course.  But I have an AP Banshee and knew that'd be easier than obtaining that H/TP/EC Banshee.

But I don't think anything compares to the H/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Landstalker.  The only downfall with this vehicle is the actual performance of the vehicle and how it's top heavy and tips over when you drive around turns, etc...But that can be avoided, pretty much and it knocks vehicles out of the way like any other H vehicle...

For some reason my Heavy/TP/EC Black and White Banshee isn't tip proof??

KoolKid98189
  • KoolKid98189

I'm a helicopter

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:13 PM

For some reason my Heavy/TP/EC Black and White Banshee isn't tip proof??

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:52 PM Edited by Militia, 18 December 2014 - 01:59 PM.

I forget, are you playing this on PS2 or PSP, man?  When I do my second Save File for LCS in a few months, that Banshee is on my list and was wondering if you got it on PS2?  PS2 method is much harder and longer than PSP method.  Blown up Vehicles do NOT re-new themselves in Garages in PS2, like they do in PSP.  So the PS2 method to get it is WAY longer and way more tedious and annoying.

Tip Proof means when the car flips over, it does not catch on fire and blow up.  However, if you are inside your TP Vehicle while it's upside down and don't get out, it'll catch fire and blow up.  For it to NOT blow up, you gotta quickly get out of it RIGHT when it tips over.  It'll just sit there upside down then.  Then you can tip it back on it's wheels with either another car or Toni's body.  However, since it's a Heavy Vehicle, it'll probably be a bitch to do that, haha...Probably best to just reload your game when that happens.

You really should make all your Vehicles DP with the Crusher, as well.  In my current LCS Save File, I have all my Vehicles that work using the Crusher made into DP.  I will do the same thing in my second LCS Save File, too.

There is just so many good Vehicles in LCS, so I must have 2 Save Files with a total of 24 Vehicles across 2 Save Files.

This is what I have on my list for the Second LCS Save File:

DP/FP/PP/TP/EC Thunder Rodd, H/DP/TP/EC Banshee, Unique/H/DP Ballot Van, H Fire Truck, BP/DP/PP/EC Patriot, Unique Maverick, H/WP/PP/EC Faggio, H/UH/WP PCJ-600, H/DP Stinger, Unique/H/DP Mr. Whoopee, DP/FP/PP/TP/EC Hellenbach GT, DP/FP/PP/TP/EC Cheetah

If that Banshee gives me too much trouble, I will get the Unique Campaign Rumpo and make it Unique/DP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users