Unique Vehicles

49 replies to this topic
WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:38 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 10 July 2014 - 01:01 PM.

This topic is here to discuss and show how to get unique vehicles in GTA Liberty City Stories. I know there aren't much people playing the game and even less people care to get the vehicles and that there are a ton of guides on the net already but it would be still nice to have a topic like this which will have the complete list. This topic includes written and video guides for those who like to read and for those who want to see how it's done. Even though it's about unique vehicles, this topic contains story spoilers!
Anyway, vehicles are unique in a way that they can have special color, have some sort of proofing on it or is an entirely different model. Below are the terms used to describe a vehicle and their explanation.
(Yes, I know the headers below suck but there are no tutorials to make LCS-style text. I blame internet.)

BPBullet-ProofThe vehicle cannot be damaged by gunfire. You can empty out your entire Minigun ammo, it won't make a difference.
DPDamage-ProofThe vehicle does not take any visible damage. Crashing all you want will not damage the car at all.
EPExplosion-ProofThe vehicle cannot be damaged by explosions. Shoot an RPG at EP car. It'll do nothing.
FPFireproofThe vehicle cannot be damaged by fire. Flamethrowers and Molotovs are useless. That means getting vehicles with Flamethrower Trick won't do anything.
CP or APComprehensiveproof or All-ProofThe vehicle cannot be damaged by anything. Note: This term was usually referred to BP/DP/EP/FP properties only and it's still like that, don't get confused!
HHeavyThe vehicle is heavier than normal, making it able to push all cars out the way. This also comes at an disadvantage - the vehicle is way easier to destroy if it has heavy property. It's recommended to DP the car if you want to have fun with it.
UH or SHUnique Handling or Strange HandlingThe vehicle has a different handling than normal, making it easier to turn or accelerate. This is most common on bikes, in fact, I haven't actually seen a car with UH yet.
WPWaterproofThe vehicle dives through the water into blue hell. It's also possible that Heavy property does that so it's possible that this property idoes not exist. Has anyone tried diving a H car?
EC or UCExclusive Color or, simply, Unique ColorThe vehicle has an unique color not seen in normal traffic or at Pay 'n Spray.
PCPermanent ColorThe vehicle will never change color without hacks. You can spend all your money in Pay 'n Spray (resprays are free lol), but it will not change anything.
TPTip-ProofThe vehicle will not go on fire when upside-down. Note: TP cars CAN go on fire when upside-down so quickly exit the car before it goes on fire.
PPPop-ProofThe vehicle's tires cannot be shot or popped by spike strips. Shooting them with Sniper Rifle will not pop them.
DDDouble DamageThe vehicle can take twice more damage. It can mostly be seen during on-rail shooting sequences that include a Maverick you have to destroy. They usually take a while to destroy even with an M4 that destroys the vehicle very quickly.

aMvu9Xf.png
From cheatless tricks for clean players to full on Cheat Device exploits for Dons of All Liars. List here.

V5yg2MV.png
Not all missions have unique vehicles but still there are quite a few. Crossed-out missions mark ones that do not have any unique vehicles. Links will be posted as soon as a post is made.F9qb8Wi.png
I DO NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF ANY OF THESE DISCOVERIES, CHEATS OR VIDEOS. ALL CREDIT GOES TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.

Special thanks to:
Gabriel_175 - for finding some vehicles and making a few guides on getting them.
jam8tone - for finding some vehicles and making video tutorials.
TheGlitcher123100 (Youtube) - for finding some vehicles and making video tutorials for Cheat Device only vehicles.
  • Militia, chrisscorsese88 and cookiemonster14 like this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:39 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 05 July 2014 - 01:13 PM.

aMvu9Xf.png

Proofing Vehicles

Damage-proofing - Crusher Glitch
There is a way to make a car completely damage-proof. All methods involve the Crusher Glitch.
DP for cars - Video (jam8tone)
DP for bikes (Cheat Device only) - Video (TheGlitcher123100)

Pop-proof - The Shoreside Redemption
This mission can help you make a car pop-proof. This method seems to be a hit or miss - it works for some people, it doesn't work for others.
PP for vehicles - Video (TheGlitcher123100)

Passenger Removal & Carjacking

Flamethrower Trick
This trick allows the players to get vehicles that are, for example, locked. Using a flamethrower on the vehicle will cause the NPC to leave the vehicle, usually not closing the door. This trick does NOT work on Fireproof vehicles.

Carjacking
Some cars are just open during missions. Just get in and throw the passenger out.

Pushing Vehicles

Flip on roof
Usually when you have to push a vehicle, you may notice that it's hard to push. This is because the car is on it's wheels that can make it immovable. Heavy cars are extremely hard to push. Flipping the car on it's roof will cause it to slide on the road so it can be pushed a lot easier. Cars without TP can explode when doing this so it's not recommended on PS2 unless you know the car is TP.

Heavy Cars
Pushing vehicles and even heavy vehicles can be made easier by pushing it with a Heavy vehicle. There are a few missions with H cars, take one, make it DP and you have a good vehicle to push other vehicles. If you only have enough garage space, that is.

AWOL Angel
This side mission unlocks 6-star wanted level. If you don't have Shoreside Vale unlocked, you can use an WP bike or jam8tone's way of getting to SSV early. The point of this is that you can get Rhino early on in the game. If you don't have a H car and are too impatient with Firetruck, Rhino is a good choice.

Garage Exploits

Explosions - PSP ONLY!
Some cars keep their property when blown up. Just blow up the car to make life easier with pushing and park it in garage. It will be perfectly restored. This does NOT work on PS2, exploded cars just vanish when garage closes.

Breaking the limit
Garage spaces are limited. Portland can fit 1 vehicle, Staunton Island can fit 2 vehicles and Shoreside Vale can fit 3 vehicles. Actually, you can fit 4 vehicles in each garage to store as many cars as possible. Note: Portland can only fit 2 cars and 2 bikes.

Cheat Device
Many vehicles are unobtainable without cheats or some people could be just frustrated. WIth Cheat Device, you can do anything, but you cannot add on properties you want, so yeah, missions are only way. Cheat Device guide: http://gtaforums.com...e-v10d-for-lcs/

Water Level
Custom Cheat: N/A
This is a built-in feature of Cheat Device. You can alter the level of the ocean to drown enemies with vehicles, or to keep the vehicle from disappearing after mission.

Mission Select
Custom Cheat:
Spoiler

This allows you to start any mission you have done or not done. To use it, turn on a mission you want, get in a taxi and press up to start "Taxi Driver". What will happen is the selected mission will start.

In Vehicle
Custom Cheat:
#cheat In Vehicle
//ID: 4037
//Score: 42
//Author: jacob26
//Category: Player
//Description: In Vehicle
//Image: none
//Time: 18/01/2006 18:04:00
//Working: Yes
// By Jacob26
setchar(pplayer + 0x538, 1);
This will warp you into the vehicle you attempted to enter. This can be useful if car door is locked. Just attempt to get in and acivate the cheat. You will be warped into the vehicle.

Sometimes you might get stuck and be unable to leave the car. If that happens, use this cheat:
Spoiler

Warp into last vehicle
Custom Cheat:
#cheat Instantly Warp To Last Entered Vehicle
//Author: Jérémie Blanc
//Description: Make sure you are outside your car & that you have entered a vehicle once, and make sure that the vehicle you last entered is still these, and didn't disappear, or your game might freeze. If you enable this while inside a vehicle, you won't be able to leave the vehicle.
//Category: Player
setchar(pplayer + 0x0000034C, 47);
#off
setchar(pplayer + 0x0000034C, 1);
This will teleport you into the last car you entered. This can be useful to leave the on-rail shooting missions so you could get the vehicles you need. As the description says, make sure the car did not disappear or the game will crash.

Teleporting
Custom Cheats:
#cheat teleport:Front of Portland Garage 
teleport(1158.42, -261.14, 17.26);

#cheat Teleport to Portland Garage inside
teleport(1157.71, -269.37, 17.05) 

#cheat Teleport: Front Of Staunton Garage
teleport(297.10, -440.19, 26.02) 

#cheat teleport to Staunton Garage inside
teleport(298.47, -428.13, 26.03);
The point of warping in front of garage is to make it open first and then warp inside the garage. This can be useful for frozen vehicles that you cannot drive away in.
  • Militia and chrisscorsese88 like this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:39 PM

Reserved for future use.

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:52 PM

Amazing, amazing guide, man.  Keep up the good work.  I just finished, as you know, my first ever playthrough to 100% of LCS and obtained 12 vehicles that are proofed.  Other than SA, this is the best game for proof vehicles.  Unfortunately only 12 vehicles total can be stored and if you want 12, 2 must be bikes and the bikes can be stored in Portland with 2 other cars/vans, etc...

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:29 AM Edited by WildBrick142, 05 July 2014 - 08:22 PM.

R6jVCpF.png

This mission is the introduction to the game. There are only 2 vehicles, both being unique in a way.

The first vehicle we see in the game is a Coach. What makes it unique is that it's luggage doors are painted along with secondary color. Original Coach paints the luggage doors the same as primary color and the top parts on the roof are painted primary instead of secondary like the original does. The Cutscene coach also has a grille and license plate. It's color is unique because it doesn't spawn on normal Coaches but it can be loosely re-created using Cheat Device.

It's unobtainable as this is a cutscene-specific model.

JKEP7hc.pngAG7HFBJ.png7zbsue1.png

The second vehicle is a FP/EC Black Kuruma. It cannot be legitimately obtained since the garages are not yet unlocked and the Kuruma loses it's property when mission ends.

It is possible to get it with Cheat Device though.

Turn on the "Home Sweet Home" Mission Select Cheat and start the mission. Make sure you have at least Staunton Island unlocked prior to starting it. Skip the cutscene when Vincenzo and Toni walk to the car, it usually creates some glitchy side effects and make sure ALL cheats that alter vehicles are disabled before entering the car. Next step is to teleport to garage. Do NOT use flying cars cheat to get to the garage as this has a change of removing the FP property. Teleport, park the vehicle in garage, get out and check if it's FP. If it is FP, just blow it up with a rocket launcher. You will get the "Mission Failed!" message and screen will soon start fading. EXIT THE GARAGE AND LET IT CLOSE before that happens. The game will teleport you in front of Sal's mansion which is normal. Just teleport back to garage and your brand new FP/EC Black Kuruma will be waiting there.

8VAeZ5h.png

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:02 PM

Maybe add under "Breaking the Limit" for the garages that in Portland to fit 4 vehicles, 2 must be Bikes.  No way is 4 CARS gonna fit in there, only 2 and 2 bikes, to make 4.  But the other garages will easily fit 4 in each cars, trucks, vans, etc...

• WildBrick142 likes this

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:35 AM

Or sink the Kuruma with the water level on the cheatdevice as the cutscene plays to complete the mission and it will remain FP as well.Work the same for JD FP Rumpo as well.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:55 AM

Are you gabybosskingofspeed?  jam8tone recommends to listen to you when it comes to CheatDevice vehicles.  I play on a PS3 the PS2 disc, but even if there was a CheatDevice, I wouldn't want to use it.  It defeats the purpose of the entire vehicle quest...

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:47 PM

Are you gabybosskingofspeed?  jam8tone recommends to listen to you when it comes to CheatDevice vehicles.  I play on a PS3 the PS2 disc, but even if there was a CheatDevice, I wouldn't want to use it.  It defeats the purpose of the entire vehicle quest...

If you check my posts,both gabyboss and gabriel are my names.Since your playing on PS3,there only difference in special vehicles are for the HP Firetruck,the doors are open on the PS2 and make sure to check the FP Maverick can be obtain on the PS2 with cheats.If you need any info send a pm or leave a post and i will get back.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:24 PM

Yeah, in LCS I skipped the H Fire Truck.  I plan on getting that H Fire Truck, along with a regular Maverick from False Idols on another save file.  There is so many great vehicles in this game, like SA, but only 12 total can be stored, so for LCS, I must have 2 100% save files with 12 vehicles in each, making 24 total vehicles.

These are the 12 I already have in LCS: AP Cheetah, AP Stinger, AP Banshee, AP Patriot, AP BF Injection, AP Forelli Exsess, BP/DP/FP/PP Stretch, H/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Landstalker, H/DP/EC Sentinel, H/DP Yardie Lobo, H/BP/FP/WP/EC PCJ-600, and BP/FP/PP/EC Avenger

When I get another save file going for LCS, I plan on getting a whole new set of 12 vehicles and the Maverick from False Idols is one of them as well as the H Fire Truck.  In PS2 the door to the Maverick just opens and I can take it to the garage.  Same with the door to the H Fire Truck, it just opens and I can get it easier.  But still, there is a lot more exclusive proof vehicles in LCS for PSP Users Only, like that FP Maverick, H/EP Speeder, and much, much more.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:48 PM

These are the 12 I already have in LCS: AP Cheetah, AP Stinger, AP Banshee, AP Patriot, AP BF Injection, AP Forelli Exsess, BP/DP/FP/PP Stretch, H/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Landstalker, H/DP/EC Sentinel, H/DP Yardie Lobo, H/BP/FP/WP/EC PCJ-600, and BP/FP/PP/EC Avenger

I usually go for the FP/PP Ammotruck(Barracks OL)leaving the maverick last before unlocking SSV,doing Donald's last mission with the Barracks OL and the maverick in ST garage.

Also the Ammotruck can be made DP,so it will be a DP/FP/PP one.

The HP Yardie Lobo is infinitely obtainable,i would recomend getting the HP Ballot Van or the UC Campain Vans.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:56 PM Edited by Militia, 07 July 2014 - 11:57 PM.

Yeah, in GTA III the BP Barracks OL also worked with the Crusher and it was able to made into BP/DP.  I got collections in all 5 PS2 era GTA games.

Yeah, I will probably get the H Ballot Van, too, and make it H/DP.  I always DP as many as the vehicles I can.  If it works on the Crusher, I do it, no matter what.  Plus, DP is my favorite proofing, next to Heavy and of course AP (BP/DP/FP/EP)

Btw, how in the f*cking hell does the PP Shoreside Vale Trick work?  I tried this in my 100% save on the Shoreside Redemption following jam8tone's guide, and for me on PS2 it just didn't work.  I tried leaving my vehicle elsewhere, too, but it'd never work AT ALL...

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:22 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 08 July 2014 - 12:23 PM.

hk3vilu.png

This mission has only one vehicle - EP/FP Hellenbach GT. It cannot be obtained legitimately since it is frozen in place and almost indestructible.

To get it, you need In Vehicle, Teleport in Front & inside Garage and Everybody leave vehicle in case In Vehicle won't let you get out of the car.

Start the mission either by the beginning of the game or using Mission select and continue as you would usually do. Once you kill all the Sincaddos, attempt to enter the locked Hellenbach GT and use In vehicle to warp in it and leave the door open. Next you need to activate "Blow up all cars" cheat (L1, L1, LEFT, L1, L1, RIGHT, X, SQUARE) to destroy the Hellenbach GT. The mission will fail but the wreck will be still there. Activate In Vehicle to get in the wrecked car and teleport to garage of your choice. Get out the car and let the garage close to repair the vehicle. Sometimes the game will not let you exit the wrecked car so use "Everybody leave vehicle" to get out.

FC3njwZ.png

Video Tutorial - TheGlitcher123100 (skip to 8:18)

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:44 PM

Btw, how in the f*cking hell does the PP Shoreside Vale Trick work?  I tried this in my 100% save on the Shoreside Redemption following jam8tone's guide, and for me on PS2 it just didn't work.  I tried leaving my vehicle elsewhere, too, but it'd never work AT ALL...

Just leave your car close to the FIA entrance,then go to the mission marker on FOOT. Play the mission till you reach FIA,grab your car and get away from the Securicar. Works every time for me.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:49 PM Edited by Militia, 08 July 2014 - 06:35 PM.

@WildBrick142, mistake again.  The Hellenbach GT is BP/FP/EP, not just EP/FP.  But yeah, it's a cheat vehicle...

@Douglas, it appears very hit or miss.  The trick doesn't always work and each save file is basically different.  It'll work sometimes, it won't work others.  And for PSP and PS2 there seems to be differences as well...What are you playing the game on?  Also, like in jam8tone's guide, I always tried to park the vehicle at the hospital near the mission, it works for him, but not for me, and many, many others.  Strange trick.  It's not like the Crusher Glitch which works 100% of the time, basically...

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:11 PM

@WildBrick142, mistake again.  The Hellenach GT is BP/FP/EP, not just EP/FP.  But yeah, it's a cheat vehicle...

The BP property is just a game setup,shoot it it will release white smoke and the dissapear untill you shoot it back.

Yeah,the PP trick is a hit or miss as well on the PSP sometime it work,but sometimes not,untill i can repair my PS3 to verifiy on PS2,it can be done,unless you park it at the first point of the Dam,getting inside it and the fail the mission,probally the it may work.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:33 PM

Yeah?  I didn't know that about the Hellenbach GT.  I just know jam8tone said it was BP/FP/EP in his 100% walkthrough guide on that mission.  He's usually right and knows his stuff, so that is what I thought.

See, I wish there was a video showing the PP Trick.  I know jam8tone has one, but this doesn't work for me.  I wish there was a video showing MULTIPLE locations as to where you can leave the vehicle and hope it's there during the mission.  It's silly that I have these AP vehicles, but the tires can still be popped  :lol:

However, my "babies" are the BP/DP/FP/PP Stretch and the H/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Landstalker.  I also got the BP/FP/PP/EC Avenger, but out of my 12 vehicles, only 3 are PP.  I got 6 AP vehicles but the tires still can be popped which really sucks for police chases which I love in AP vehicles.

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:29 PM

@Douglas, it appears very hit or miss.  The trick doesn't always work and each save file is basically different.  It'll work sometimes, it won't work others.  And for PSP and PS2 there seems to be differences as well...What are you playing the game on?

PS2 Version. Anyway,i dont think that savegames  have any sort of influence  with the car disappearing. IIRC,the mission issues a clear area command(2 times),you just have to make sure to park your vehicle outside of the deletion zone. :^:

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:48 PM

Yeah, but where is that zone?  It's not the same for everyone.  Some people leave it at the hospital, some people leave it by the airport, Gabriel says to leave it at the Dam, etc...Idk where my specific game will allow it.

Also, does anybody know or tried if the H Fire Truck can be made into DP?  Usually the Crusher doesn't work on LARGE vehicles, but it DOES work on the Barracks OL...So can the H Fire Truck also become DP with the Crusher?

Another question: Has anyone obtained a Maverick and then tried the Crusher on it as well?  I'd love a DP Maverick if it works!

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:19 PM

Also, does anybody know or tried if the H Fire Truck can be made into DP?  Usually the Crusher doesn't work on LARGE vehicles, but it DOES work on the Barracks OL...So can the H Fire Truck also become DP with the Crusher?

Another question: Has anyone obtained a Maverick and then tried the Crusher on it as well?  I'd love a DP Maverick if it works!

The only way to make a DP Firetruck is with custom cheats(changeing the base of the vehicle) lets say V8 Ghost,take it to the Crusher then garage and then change it back to a Firetruck.The Ammotruck is a different truck that the normal one.

The Maverick it can be pick up but if you do like the Crusher glitch like on cars it will crash the game,not question about it.The only way to make them DP is with Infinite Health,In Vehicle,Teleport to ST Safehouse and it will be a DP Maverick(custom cheats only).

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:35 PM Edited by Militia, 08 July 2014 - 11:52 PM.

FUKK, that sucks ass!  I am still gonna obtain the H Fire Truck on my LCS 100% Completion Part 2.  I'll do it probably this Fall or Winter.  After I finish VCS (76.4% Completion right now) I am gonna do GTA IV, and then GTA V.  Once I finish V, I want to do another save file for LCS, but keep my original.  Due to the low amount of storage space and the awesome amount of vehicles in LCS, I am gonna have to have 2 save files at 100% Completion with 12 vehicles in each save giving me 24 total vehicles.  I also want to re-do SA again.  I got 23 proof vehicles in my playthrough I did in April and May, but I want to get like 30-40 as I skipped a lot of them and shouldn't have.

Yeah, but a normal Barracks OL can also be made into DP.  I have a BP/DP Barracks OL in GTA III and the Crusher surely works on it...Without a doubt, PS2/3 and also PC it works...Not sure why it works on this vehicle, but not the Fire Truck and other bigger vehicles...

@WildBrick142, Spike Strips don't harm the car if it's PP, either...

• WildBrick142 likes this

DodoGTA
  • DodoGTA

Porter Tunnel removed from GTA:LCS :(

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:40 PM Edited by DodoGTA, 10 July 2014 - 12:46 PM.

Yeah?  I didn't know that about the Hellenbach GT.  I just know jam8tone said it was BP/FP/EP in his 100% walkthrough guide on that mission.  He's usually right and knows his stuff, so that is what I thought.

See, I wish there was a video showing the PP Trick.  I know jam8tone has one, but this doesn't work for me.  I wish there was a video showing MULTIPLE locations as to where you can leave the vehicle and hope it's there during the mission.  It's silly that I have these AP vehicles, but the tires can still be popped  :lol:

However, my "babies" are the BP/DP/FP/PP Stretch and the H/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Landstalker.  I also got the BP/FP/PP/EC Avenger, but out of my 12 vehicles, only 3 are PP.  I got 6 AP vehicles but the tires still can be popped which really sucks for police chases which I love in AP vehicles.

I am trying to obtain H/TP/EC Black and White Banshee but always when I go put this car in garage but I don't go fast in garage - Banshee wreck disappears.

EDIT: I now finally obtained this car

Benderowy_,I am playing GTA LCS on PSP.

Benderowy_
  • Benderowy_

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:22 PM

You're on PSP or PS2?

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

I am trying to obtain H/TP/EC Black and White Banshee but always when I go put this car in garage but I don't go fast in garage - Banshee wreck disappears.

Man, this vehicle is a tricky vehicle.  I didn't obtain it on my first playthrough, but I plan on getting this one on my next playthrough.  I figured out of every unique/proof vehicle in LCS, 24 of them interest me.  I got 12 already, so I want a second save file with another totally different 12 vehicles and that Banshee is surely on my list.  A good tip to obtain this on PS2 is using a Taxi to push it to the garage as the Taxi won't damage it like other cars.  For PSP, you CAN just blow it up and push it to the garage as the wreck will be restored in the garage, but for PS2, you must use a Taxi to push the vehicle to a garage and once you get it TO the garage WITHOUT it blowing up, then you use a H/DP or just H vehicle that you already have in the garage to push the Banshee in.  Once you push the Banshee, it WILL catch fire, but that is the trick.  You must push it in fast enough before the car explodes for it to register in the garage.  See here the method on PS2.  This is the method I must use when I obtain it, it's surely gonna be the hardest vehicle for me to obtain when I do a second save file to 100% with 12 vehicles again:

Oh, and the easiest and best vehicle imo to use for pushing this in is the H/EC Sentinel from the mission "No Son of Mine."  I have this Sentinel (also H/DP/EC) in my playthrough now and like it a lot, but when I get the Banshee, I will obtain this Sentinel temporarily just so I can get the Banshee into the Garage...

You're on PSP or PS2?

Yeah, if Dodo is on PS2, destroyed wrecks of cars do not save.

DodoGTA
  • DodoGTA

Porter Tunnel removed from GTA:LCS :(

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:47 PM

You're on PSP or PS2?

Anyway you saying this to me?

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:21 AM

Finally finished VCS today to 100% with my 12 proof vehicles in that game.

About to start on LCS Part 2 and go for 100% yet again but this time with a whole new set of 12 vehicles and none of the ones I got before.  Thus having 2 100% Completion Save Files with 12 different vehicles in each, giving me a total of 23 PROOF vehicles and 1 Maverick just to have one.  I won't have to do the game a third time, cuz after I get these vehicles, I got everything in the game that interests me and is worth while.

Once this is done, I plan on doing SA (again) and getting more than 23 proof vehicles of which I have currently.  I'll go for 30-40 of them.

Then finally GTA IV and V :p

Benderowy_
  • Benderowy_

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:57 PM

Militia, witch ones do you actually get on VCS?

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:42 PM Edited by Militia, 19 July 2014 - 06:47 PM.

This is what I currently got in GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, and VCS.  Sorry WildBrick142 for going off topic, but it had to be said!

GTA III: BP/FP Securicar, AP/EC Stretch, BP/FP Trashmaster, BP/DP Barracks OL, AP Bobcat, BP/DP Patriot, AP Cheetah

GTA VC: AP Admiral, FP Romero, BP/FP/EP Sabre Turbo, FP Cheetah, FP Infernus, FP Banshee, Love Fist Limo, Spand Express, EC Maverick, EC Stretch, EC Walton, EC PCJ-600, EC Admiral, EC Sanchez, EC Rancher

GTA SA: AP Tampa, AP Admiral, AP Sentinel, BP/EP/FP/MP Patriot, AP Sabre, AP Sadler, BP/EP/FP/MP Fortune, BP/EP/FP/MP Elegy, Off-Road/FP ZR-350, AP Merit, AP Savanna, AP Boxville, DP/EP/FP/MP Rancher, DP/FP Rumpo, AP/EC Maverick, AP Mothership, AP Buffalo, AP Newsvan, AP/EC Vortex, AP Infernus, AP Glendale, BP/FP SWAT Tank, AP Feltzer

GTA LCS: H/DP/EC Sentinel, H/BP/FP/WP/EC PCJ-600, BP/DP/FP/PP Stretch, AP Forelli Exsess, AP Banshee, AP Cheetah, AP Stinger, AP Patriot, AP BF Injection, H/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Landstalker, BP/FP/PP/EC Avenger, H/DP Yardie Lobo

GTA VCS: H/FP/PP/EC Walton, BP/FP/EC Pony, UH Freeway, UH Wintergreen, H/PP/TP/EC Sentinel XS, H/EP/FP/PP/EC Infernus, BP/FP/PP/EC Stretch, FP/EP PCJ-600, AP/EC Sentinel XS, FP/EP/TP Admiral, FP/PP/TP/EC Stinger, H/WP Sanchez

Each game is 100% Completion, 0 Cheats, 0 Times Busted, and 0 Deaths.  The only game out of these 5 that I have deaths in is SA due to obtaining the AP Mothership, AP/EC Maverick, and AP Boxville.  To obtain these, it required a death, so I died to obtain them, but everything else is clean, perfect stats.  I also do NOT fail a mission either, if I fail, I reload, of course.  I only fail if it requires to obtain a vehicle, as well...

And this is what I will get in my LCS Part 2 100% Save:

FP/PP/TP/EC Thunder Rodd, H/TP/EC Banshee, H Ballot Van, H Fire Truck, BP/PP/EC Patriot, Maverick, H/WP/PP/EC Faggio, H/UH/WP PCJ-600, H Stinger, H Mr. Whoopee, FP/PP/TP/EC Hellenbach GT, FP/PP/TP/EC Cheetah

Will convert the vehicles that are aloud into DP and I will yet again try the PP Trick, but this doesn't seem to want to work for me...

Benderowy_
  • Benderowy_

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:33 PM

Militia

Spoiler

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:49 PM

I am not to worried about the Boxville.  The way I obtained it is the way jam8tone had in his walkthrough on Youtube.  He is usually the go-to-guy for everything GTA related, basically.  And in his walkthrough he caught himself on fire, got into the Boxville to destroy it, and then mission failed and wasted on the screen.  When he returned to the garage, the AP Boxville was sitting there like how my game was, too.  Plus, it's a real pain in the ass to obtain this one, so whatever the easiest method is, I'd rather do that...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users